Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oh looking good

so no MH/DV roof deco?

looking forward to seing the floor plans

I love how it really looks like an old villa

don't forget the attached greenhouse, at the garage.

love the balcony, and sun rooms....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Oh my goodness, I almost forgot the roof decor!! I'm so sorry, fixing that now. I'm also going to add in the other exterior buildings. I got so wrapped up on beginning the interiors I spoke too soon. More pics with the adjustments coming soon. *hugs*
  • Options
    thats fine... I forget things to.... and get wraped up in thoughts... looking forward... and it really do look like you got it very spot on in size.... it and covering of the sides... + porches...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Thanks for understanding! :) I got caught up in remodeling. lol
    I've made the changes to the roof! Here they are:
    iQf7rjFF0mnke.jpg
    ibeeWIRSyiXNOf.jpg
    I hope you like it! :) If you'd like me to change anything, please let me know. It's no problem at all to go back to the original.
  • Options
    WOW

now it seems there is only the garden and greenhouse left outside

I don't know if you have the old mill... but then maybe the recolored chimny? the red sticks out

love the little blue elements
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I do, and I plan on recoloring all the fireplaces once I get them all placed. :) Have I mentioned how happy I am that you have the whole store too? It makes it really fun for me!!
    Alrighty, here's the greenhouse including grow station:
    iuGoIkarlxmcV.jpg
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The roofing looks very nice! :) The greenhouse is very nice too! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The home looks very nice!
  • Options
    oh looks great, can de walk in to it fram the garage? looks nice hove it snugle the garage feel free to put plants in it (but no trees inside) and maybe a tree or more outside (but no banana tree... that one bugs me in the look)
    ... be interesting what you put in the gararge on the difrent levels (as you got a few options)

it is also easier for me to just say I got it all... and it is MUCH easier to build for people who just have it all....
  • Options
    Thanks rose! :)

I'm glad you're okay with it Anette. <3 It is accessible from the garage, and will have assorted plants. I like to make sure they're of high quality too, so it's going to be just what you wanted.
  • Options
    yea... it be fun to see what plants you pick... a few herbs for studying and party I think my sims wil like... but also things for alchamy and food... so a nice mix, as there is no way there is room for them all (or my sims have time to care for them all during school)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Hi! I've placed the plants in the greenhouse, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any that you'd prefer to have. I figured since most of the uni herbs are available in world, that I'd focus on the ones you couldn't get in uni; if you have any must haves, please let me know. If you want a list of what I've included I can post that with the pics that I'll be sharing tonight. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    hmm wonderpetal, and cinamon, + Sweetgrass + Bumbleleaf would be nice

as would strawberries and blueberries

+ the basic salat and tomato
    + chili and the mushrums you eat
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you! More pics:
    ibjsM0YPLc48e6.jpg
    ibmVLWDJTQWMkl.jpg
    ibdG5nXKRMujgJ.jpg
    iQeSDivnAQ03k.jpg
    ibhX9MCxWMEM5X.jpg
    ibdR820OhrPPDM.jpg

The plants are:
    Trees: peach, orange, pomelo, pomegranate, pear, cherry, pecan, plum

Plants: corn, cucumber, ghost chili, mycena mushrooms, glow orb mushrooms, truffles, wonderpetal, cinnamon, sweetgrass, bumbleleaf, lettuce, tomato, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, meloire grapes, cranerlet nuala grapes, gralladina grapes

If you'd like me to remove any of these and replace them with something else, please let me know. Please note that the landscaping isn't complete yet, so the yard will look different once that's done; I usually do it at the very end. The soccer net is also on the lot but not shown in the pics. Talk to you soon! :)
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    Looking great Lissy :]
  • Options
    The outdoors areas are very nice! :) The pool area is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The curtains on the edges of the hot tub and the floral trellis over the top of it looks very nice! It looks nice that you have placed the rocks and statue in the corner of the patio. Very nice shower nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers poolside, or sitting around the firepit toasting food and keeping warm. The back porch outdoors kitchen and dining area is nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals in the woodstove oven and eating them at the table there in the outdoors air. Very nice upper bar balcony patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar or a meal that they have cooked on the BBQ. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting on the stools drinking and eating. The greenhouse is very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there.
    The build is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    this look fantastic

plants are great

I'm mostly thinking a greel near the pool side would be great rater than on the balcony

O do like tha little sodabar up there

• Options
    Thank you everyone! It's encouraging to hear such nice things!

I'm happy to move the grill poolside. More pics coming soon. :)
  • Options
    thank you, thought the students would like a barbeque and pool party

this defently going to be the luxery dorm.... but I want that... love the pool shape... looking forward for more
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Hello again. :)

Here's more pics! This time I've moved the grill to the lower deck. Here's some images of the kitchen, dining, library and living room:

iOXQl61WH8qwd.jpg
    i1Qq4Oa7PePI2.jpg
    iOj5tM5iiRjQX.jpg
    ibez9mFct1QxLW.jpg
    ibvy7X4ZAjnn53.jpg

I still need to play test, so there may be changes to the layout of the furniture in each room. Also, I'm still working on some of the patterns and colors. The biggest thing is going to be trying to find the spotted sixam (the owl). If anyone knows where they're likely to spawn, please let me know! :)
  • Options
    The WIP is continuing to look very nice! :) Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. It looks nice how you have placed many dining chairs on the sides and at the ends of dining table in the dining room for sims to enjoy eating meals together. The fireplace will keep sims warm whilst enjoying dining there. Very nice study desk nook in the library room! It looks nice how you have double computers there, face to face, so sims can enjoy using the computers at the same time. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase, with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the musical instruments being played whilst sitting on the sofas. They will have fun playing dominos or chess at the tables. Very nice sofa seats TV watching alcove! Sims will enjoy warming up near the fire whilst sitting there watching TV. The build is looking great! :)
  • Options
    Again, rose, you are so sweet to me!! Thank you for your encouragement! :) *hugs*
  • Options
    @anettesb: I changed the garage to accommodate the room on the second floor, so here's the updated appearance:

ivZNIWGpBWUcZ.jpg
  • Options
    Hello :)
    I have been searching the Internet to find out about how to find the spotted sixam bird for you. It might be best to use a large bird spawner?
    This thread talks about the bird spawner.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/821807/bird-snake-turtle-spawner

This is the post where it says where to find the spawner.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13451617/#Comment_13451617
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    oh it looks amazing... I have no idea how to get the owl....I only seen it very rarely... 1 time at a fishing hole in AP.... but I think Rose is right, if you live on the lot as you build maybe ad the spawner and look for it every now and then, then remove the spawner when you find one...
    or maybe some one uploaded a lot/sim with it and you can "steel" the owl

if you can't get the owl an other large bird will be ok
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Oooh this is looking absolutely wonderful!