Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi there! I'm getting so close to finishing this build...I've only three bedrooms and the landscaping to go. :D Here's a few WIP pics of the interiors:
    ibsRLyKliNPX5e.jpg
    iN1IcfOj0MOyj.jpg
    iSqJdRsL3rAdn.jpg
    ipiUiETrbhXC8.jpg
    id6Gc9P2QJutY.jpg
    i8zDUts7VEBhn.jpg
    idkuIKdxO3E2l.jpg
    i00DvLOHOkrAu.jpg
    ibwmTHbDWUF9u7.jpg
    iAcVHRDSnFcDw.jpg
    iTUJQmRuODspb.jpg
    ih7O07S4er9aU.jpg
    ibdYStkWLczN6T.jpg
    ihA1h4zTBnBhm.jpg

Updated exterior (I changed the foundation near the front door):
    ihfdeoOjIcfp.jpg

It's a little more cozy than the inspiration due to the 30x30 lot size, but I'm pleased with how it's coming along. Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your WIP home looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. The wraparound porch look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The study is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk table using the computer with the sunshine coming through the windows there. Very nice pattern that you have used for the curtains there and the leaves pictures on the wall and the plant in the corner are nice natural touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice dining room! The plates cabinet looks nice there, and it looks nice how you have placed the left and right curtains on the windows. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The eating nook area is a nice light filled sunny area for sims to enjoy eating their meals. They will enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outdoors whilst dining or whilst sitting relaxing on the armchairs there. The island bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The wooden texture of the kitchen counters and cabinets looks nice. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice how you have done the tv and fireplace section! It looks great how you have placed the bookcase and the tv either side of the fireplace and the picture above the fireplace, for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have used the columns there. The flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting resting on the sofas enjoying watching tv or reading a book in front of the fire.very nice bedrooms and bathrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the side wall in the bathroom beside the bath tub, for sims to enjoy seeing whilst bathing there. The texture of the bath tub,and the colour and pattern on the wall and the floor there looks very nice!
    The home looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Lissy dear, it´s perfect !! Tha first word that came to my mind by seeing the pictures is "HOME". Very cozy and cute. LOVE IT !!! Hugs :D<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The exterior pics, the kitchen and the dining room looks fantastic! Great job Lissy! :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Lissy, it's looking just Fabulous! It looks just like the inspiration pic! Your interiors are so beautiful and again so like the inspiration. I can't believe you got all of it into a 30 x 30! Really Gorgeous! :D<3
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Lissy, it's so lovely!
  • Options
    Yay!! I'm so excited...I just finished play testing, and am taking the images for the upload. So close..... :D

ibgvS7pw12ev2O.jpg
  • Options
    It is great that you have finished play testing your home and will soon be uploading it! :) I hope that the uploading of the house goes well! It is a very nice home! Very nice exterior of it! The blue colour of the exterior is very nice. The wraparound porch is very nice and the flowers on the edges of the house look very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the pillars in the porch. The interior is very nice! It is a very nice home!
  • Options
    Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    Hi Lissy, thanks for creating the Second Doctor for me. Do you have any questions for me?
    Also just want to let you know that I am not able to be online every day as I have a newborn and will be going back to work on Monday as my maternity leave is over. But I'll check back in here as often as possible.
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    It looks so beautiful @lissykin! I really like the architecture and landscaping. Well done!
  • Options
    Looking amazing Lissy! Can't stop staring at the pic! :D
  • Options
    Hi Lissy, thanks for creating the Second Doctor for me. Do you have any questions for me?
    Also just want to let you know that I am not able to be online every day as I have a newborn and will be going back to work on Monday as my maternity leave is over. But I'll check back in here as often as possible.

I think I'm good to go. :) I'm a big fan. lol
    How wonderful, a new baby girl!!! Congratulations! I'm disabled, so I try to work as much as I can, but sadly I'm slow due to having to go lay down. However, I will be starting really soon and Sims take far less time than builds.
    I hope you had a successful first day back at work. My daughters are 18 and 13, but I remember all too well what it was like to return to my work a day world. I hope it was easier for you than it was for me! (even though I don't know you, a universal hug is in order...so *hugs*) :)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Crowe Country Charmer is ready for download! :)

roof_up_original.jpg

I built it at 19443 Bob-o-Link Drive in Appaloosa Plains.
    There are more pics here. Have a great day! :D

Thank you for all the wonderful comments, I really appreciate it!! :)
  • Options
    Crowe Country Charmer is a very nice home! :) I have posted about your home when it was a WIP so will repost and add add on more. Very nice exterior of it! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. The wraparound porch looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home. It looks great how you have used the pillars in the build. Very nice pool and outdoors living area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating their outdoors in the sunshine at the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The study is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk table using the computer with the sunshine coming through the windows there. Very nice pattern that you have used for the curtains there and the leaves pictures on the wall and the plant in the corner are nice natural touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice dining room! The plates cabinet looks nice there, and it looks nice how you have placed the left and right curtains on the windows. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The eating nook area is a nice light filled sunny area for sims to enjoy eating their meals. They will enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outdoors whilst dining or whilst sitting relaxing on the armchairs there. The island bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The wooden texture of the kitchen counters and cabinets looks nice. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice how you have done the tv and fireplace section! It looks great how you have placed the bookcase and the tv either side of the fireplace and the picture above the fireplace, for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have used the columns there. The flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting resting on the sofas enjoying watching tv or reading a book in front of the fire.Very nice bedrooms and bathrooms! Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the beds in the bedrooms, and nice furnishing of the rooms. The pictures on the walls of the bedrooms are nice for sims to see whilst in bed. It is great that you have placed the comics books stand and train set in the kids room for sims to have fun reading comics and playing with the trains. Great study desk nook in the purple coloured bed room, for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Nice sitting areas in the bedrooms. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the side wall in the bathroom beside the bath tub, for sims to enjoy seeing whilst bathing there. The texture of the bath tub,and the colour and pattern on the wall and the floor there looks very nice! Very nice glass windows hot tub room! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The towels on the wall there are nice touches. Great art and games family room! Nice art nook alcove for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table in the room. Nice corner sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv and listening to other sims playing the guitar,
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Lissy dear this is stunning !! Gorgeous !! In my favourites :D<3
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much, Rose! My sims seemed happy while I was testing it. :) I was happy it all fit in that 30x30 lot because it's so much easier for my computer to load the smaller lots. The only thing I had to change from the WIP was removing the arches and using pillars to frame the dining room and office; the arches wouldn't let the simmies sit in the chairs, and we all hate that dreaded "Oh no it's useless" x'd through thought bubble. lol

Thank you too, Airis!! I'm so flattered it made it to your faves. *hugs*
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    It is very beautiful dear Lissy!! Rec'd for you dear!! <3<3
  • Options
    YAY! You finished it! I will be sure to recommend it when I visit the other site. Great job Lissy! :D
  • Options
    CroweBTJBJJCroweBTJBJJ Posts: 10 New Member
    Thank you Lissykin! It is just what I wanted. You did an amazing job. I will definitely request you in the future. Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! :D
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Crowe is a beauty, looks very traditionally modenrn. DL and Recd
  • Options
    Hi all! I've been playing around in the Sims 4, trying to get used to the new build options. I completed my first two builds, a modern and a Victorian. Thanks for looking! :)

Happy simming! :D
  • Options
    Your sims 4 builds are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of both of them! The curved roofing on Villa Modern is very nice! Very nice upper patio! It looks nice how you have placed the tree, plants and water fountain there. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front and back edges of the home. Nice back pool patio for sims to have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice art nook area under the staircase for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The dining and bar area is very nice. The flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when dining there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar after their meals. It is a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst eating and drinking there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you placed the cabinets in the kitchen! Sims will enjoy looking out though the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice master bedroom. It looks nice how you have the corner of windows. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst laying in bed, or enjoy playing the guitar. The study is a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy looking outdoors through the windows whilst sitting using the computer there.
    The roofing on Whitewood Manor is very nice too! The tower is nice and very nice covered over curved front porch! The flowers look very pretty on the edges on the porch. It looks nice how you have placed the outdoors stairs. It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing for the back area of the build. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of this home too! The white and pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks very pretty. Very nice window toy alcove! Sims will enjoy playing with the dollhouse there. The master bedroom is very nice! The floral pattern on the walls looks very nice, and the type of bed that you have used there suits the type of home well. Very nice fireplace alcove in the bedroom! It looks nice how you have placed the birds on the fireplace wall, and the clock is a nice homely touch on the fireplace ledge. Very nice upper living room. The floral pictures on the walls and the flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting resting on the sofa there. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains through the home! The wall pattern in the bathroom looks very nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen in this home too! Very nice window alcove eat in dining area. Sims will enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining. The fruit bowl, pig chef , plates wall decor and hanging pots are nice kitchen touches there. The black and white flooring looks nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows. Very nice downstairs living room! The purple colour of the sofa and armchair seating looks nice with the colour of the walls. Very nice music nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating having a chat and listening to the music from the grand piano being played. The grandfather clock looks homely there.
    They are very nice homes :)