Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi Anette! I just wanted to let you know I'm still working away at your lot. I've finished the entire first and second basements, and am finalizing the bedrooms. Then it's landscaping and playtesting. I'm getting closer everyday!

I'll post more pics later this week. Thank you so much for working so patiently with me. I'm really enjoying this lot, and I think you'll like it too. :)
  • 6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    I like your thread very much! So nice work and I can't pick my favorite one. Sullivan Jupiter House is gorgeous, so is the Crowe Country Charmer. Well done, keep up the great work! :blush::blush:
    Thank you so much! :blush:
    @anettesb: More WIP pictures! I've finished decorating the bedrooms and the rest of the house. Now I'm starting to play test and add the student created art and photos. Each room has a ceiling light, but may not be visible in the pictures. I hope you like them! :)

Second Floor:
    Room 1:
    iitYGZis5gl0i.jpg
    iwnz8qdlU1yWs.jpg

Room 2:
    ibcNiRRk0oU8Wm.jpg
    ibdCPQDStgUueS.jpg

Room 3:
    iSOO3fUMZUwgY.jpg
    ibyd2sxz4EeLPm.jpg

Room 4:
    i3lLKuxd3sHO7.jpg
    ibelpxAiVu9L6j.jpg

Room 5:
    ibeRZCPS8PnL8z.jpg
    ieecGo1aPqOLv.jpg

Third Floor:
    Room 6:
    igrArBroOYmfh.jpg
    iSj4ltCgQbduS.jpg

Room 7:
    ibmAW10brDZel5.jpg
    iSCVQsuPQQySk.jpg

Room 8:
    ibfjfyipFZ7rFg.jpg
    ieEnuG745kWHB.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Each of the bedrooms look very nice! :) The colours and patterns on the walls in each bedroom look very nice. Very nice window study desk areas in each of the bedrooms. The sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers with the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The layout and furnishing of each of the bedrooms is very nice!
    The WIP continues to looks very great! :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Hi Anette! I just wanted to let you know I'm still working away at your lot. I've finished the entire first and second basements, and am finalizing the bedrooms. Then it's landscaping and playtesting. I'm getting closer everyday!

I'll post more pics later this week. Thank you so much for working so patiently with me. I'm really enjoying this lot, and I think you'll like it too. :)

I coment more in a second

sorry I been gone been sick
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    wow love it all

the neon room might be a bit too neon... but it would fit some sims....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »
    wow love it all

Lol...I worried it might be too much but I have a few Sims it seems to fit, so I decided to take a chance. lol If you'd like me to tone down the palette, I'd be happy too. :)
    I'm really glad you're feeling better. *hugs*
    Lissykin wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »
    wow love it all

Lol...I worried it might be too much but I have a few Sims it seems to fit, so I decided to take a chance. lol If you'd like me to tone down the palette, I'd be happy too. :)
    I'm really glad you're feeling better. *hugs*

Toning it down be nice with a few positive

Bright fine just not neon like
    edited October 2015
    @anettesb: I totally understand! I've redesigned the neon room to a more muted version of the original colors. If it's still too bright, please let me know. As far as play testing, I'm in game right now, and so far everything is perfect!

Room 5:
    ibyDcFoAN1FtdU.jpg
    ibddeyjHKUFyD4.jpg

I wanted to thank you again for your wonderful patience. With my illness, I rarely take on requests much anymore because I'm so afraid of upsetting people because of the time it takes me to create. I accepted your request because we know each other, and I knew you'd be just fantastic with the communication and the process. I really appreciate you offering me the chance to be creative for someone else again, without any guilt. Every chance I get I'm working away, and I can't wait to share the final result. *gentle hugs*
    Post edited by Lissykin on
    edited October 2015
    @anettesb: Just a few in game pics. :)

It's wintertime at Majgaard Dorm:
    igVirfFzKm1am.jpg

The stage in the party room with the lights on:
    iWYMTjYyJS7Tk.jpg

I've upgraded almost all of the appliances, and as soon as everything is perfect I'll add the final landscaping. Getting closer to finishing! :)

The Wintertime picture of the Dorm looks so pretty! :) The lights look very nice on the edges of the roofing. The dormer, the roof covered front porch and front windows all look very nice! The stage area in the party room looks great! Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments together there or have fun dancing to the music. The starry wall lights and the arrow sign look great in the room!
    The build is so nice! :)
    Sending a hug to you <3
    Thank you so much, rose! I'm having so much fun playing in this dorm, can't wait until all the upgrades are finished and I can rent out all the rooms. I really appreciate all your encouraging words!! *hugs*
    hi

no problem

we both have things to fight with

sadly cant see the pictures... strange
    Hi Anette! Sorry about the pics; the image hosting site I've been using is being really odd, and my images are appearing and disappearing sporadically. So frustrating!

Wintertime at Majgaard Dorm:
    Screenshot-97_zpsxnlwpyed.jpg

The stage in the party room with the lights on:
    Screenshot-98_zpsp289to2w.jpg

More coming soon! :)
    love both

lets hope the pictures deside to show up at some point...

really love the curtain in the party room

Hi anette! :) I wanted to let you know that I'm getting sooooo close. I have play tested every detail of the lot and all is in perfect order. I've improved all of the plants to Very Nice or Outstanding, have added some of the street art to the party room, have completed some of the artwork for the rest of the building, and am waiting for my current enrolled student to graduate so I can bring in a highly skilled artist sim to finish up the rest. After that, it's a matter of adding the minor pets and completing some basic landscaping and.....drumroll.....it'll be finished and on the Exchange.
    I hope you're doing well, and that the cold of winter hasn't been to tough on you. I'll talk to you soon, I'm sure. Thanks again! :blush:
    Hello again @anettesb! I am so excited...I just found one of the last details for your build:

The Spotted Sixam!
    Screenshot-99_zps8pnom2av.jpg

I'll be adding the dorm to my Studio in the next few days. :blush:<3
    It was great that you have found the Spotted Sixam and that it will be a part of the build. :) The WIP build has been looking so very nice! I hope that the finishing of the build continues to go well, and the uploading of the build goes smoothly. I will look forward to seeing the finished dorm :)
    Thank you so much rose! This build has been so much fun to make, and to play test. I appreciate your comments!! <3
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Hi @Lissykin :).
    I can't wait to see your dorm uploaded, it looks really good. That stage area is just perfect, I bet the students are gonna have a lot of fun there. Now if only we could stop the site from eating our pictures, I've noticed it happening everywhere...
    Keeping an eye on your thread and also taking a rec-gun through your studio now! :)
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Thank you so much DolohineQ! That's so sweet of you! I ran into a Save 12 error right when I finished with the last play test, so I should have it uploaded tomorrow. Make sure your students can afford it and send them with at least 670,000 simoleons to pay the rent. lol I really appreciate the rec's, they're super good for my self esteem. :blush: I'm a fan of your creations as well and have been following your Studio for quite a while. :)
    I saw that you've lost many of your showcase posts - I'm so sorry! The thread issues are driving me mad. I'm going to throw a party when they fix everything. lol
    It's ready! For anettesb, Majgaard Dormatory No CC:

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8816215

Purchased by the Majgaard family estate and donated, remodeled and fully upgraded, to the University, this versatile dorm will house 8 students comfortably. The first floor has a living/game/music room with a Spotted Sixam on the bird tree, library with all recipe, skill, study, fiction and non-fiction books, dining room, kitchen with all the amenities and a bathroom. The second floor has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, the third floor has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. The basement includes a snack area, party room with stage (including all instruments), bar, games, pool table, juice keg, foosball table, ping pong table, television and stereo; bathroom, gym with dance area and dance bar, pull up bar, treadmills, weight bench, sparring and board breaking area. A locker room is attached with massage table and bathroom. There's a laundry room, a reading area with comfy furniture and all recipe, skill, study, fiction and non-fiction books, laboratory with chemistry tables, brain enhancer, sequencer plus an emergency shower room shared with the tinkering/sculpture room with sculpting tables and workbenches. The second basement is a storage room with cellar storage of various nectar bottles (some of exceptional quality and age) and an additional bathroom. There's also two secret rooms! The first basement is connected to the garage, which has been converted to an art studio (1st floor) and a radio room (2nd floor) with green house access. The green house has Excellent or better quality plants and trees. The back patio includes a pizza oven and barbecue. The back yard has a soccer net, fire pit, bonfire, pool and hot tub (with shower and laundry basket). Pack all your student's luggage and a few thousand simoleons for rent, and enjoy this wonderful gift from the Majgaard's! Made for anettesb, a DNA Request. :)

Exterior:
    Screenshot-154_zpsrw7mam3w.jpg
    Screenshot-155_zpsjlagcu8e.jpg
    Screenshot-157_zpscrxvvkbd.jpg
    Screenshot-156_zpsynuwae1j.jpg
    Screenshot-158_zpspjof1o9x.jpg
    First Floor:
    Screenshot-139_zpst3onlmpi.jpg
    Screenshot-145_zpsd7eolosv.jpg
    Screenshot-160_zpsdyfeqvpq.jpg
    Screenshot-146_zps0xn7fnvm.jpg
    Screenshot-148_zpstdl9qeqf.jpg
    Screenshot-144_zpsjk2mlc8f.jpg
    Screenshot-143_zpshxxneu3y.jpg
    Screenshot-142_zpsw5l6dk9q.jpg
    Screenshot-141_zps7llyexgq.jpg
    Screenshot-140_zps796lwzmu.jpg
    Second Floor:
    Screenshot-152_zpsfbapxcax.jpg
    Screenshot-88_zpsawwjwaz9.jpg
    Screenshot-83_zpsqw6uax5i.jpg
    Screenshot-85_zpshuik4bow.jpg
    Screenshot-86_zpspno0qjb3.jpg
    Screenshot-74_zpskwd0wnlv.jpg
    Screenshot-75_zpscsr5alqo.jpg
    Screenshot-77_zpsdfhv9xd3.jpg
    Screenshot-76_zpsudv1zpjn.jpg
    Screenshot-96_zpsuacilmse.jpg
    Screenshot-92_zpsn1utwdlz.jpg
    Screenshot-151_zpsttlwni7t.jpg
    Screenshot-162_zps5whiyyfi.jpg
    Screenshot-149_zpsw8vsmeqa.jpg
    Screenshot-161_zpsr5py5co5.jpg
    Third Floor:
    Screenshot-153_zpsotank6ph.jpg
    Screenshot-69_zpsf5ei2sco.jpg
    Screenshot-68_zpsqoh1qlzr.jpg
    Screenshot-70_zps7goiuftx.jpg
    Screenshot-71_zpstkn3cyy8.jpg
    Screenshot-72_zpsjjwn0hjf.jpg
    Screenshot-73_zpsnefhokr5.jpg
    Basement:
    Screenshot-127_zpsem2qkljd.jpg
    Screenshot-110_zpsvlgaowff.jpg
    Screenshot-111_zps6wjbiabq.jpg
    Screenshot-112_zpsa42c9lus.jpg
    Screenshot-113_zpsdqxe3ysl.jpg
    Screenshot-114_zps0scvwlng.jpg
    Screenshot-116_zpswyyrnq6v.jpg
    Screenshot-115_zpsemckby7n.jpg
    Screenshot-117_zpsfaeixli3.jpg
    Screenshot-119_zpseysnxoe8.jpg
    Screenshot-118_zpsosq5ckcs.jpg
    Screenshot-120_zpsd75qjnvi.jpg
    Screenshot-121_zpsjedbah4j.jpg
    Screenshot-126_zpsiq8nr5pj.jpg
    Screenshot-124_zps0t6xwyqe.jpg
    Screenshot-123_zpsnj1hx9ol.jpg
    Second Basement (there's two hidden rooms in this area):
    Screenshot-104_zpscjb1y7ly.jpg
    Screenshot-105_zps6luixw9h.jpg
    Screenshot-106_zpsfxbtx3tt.jpg
    Garage Art Studio and Radio Room with attached Green House:
    Screenshot-137_zpslfmp6zv5.jpg
    Screenshot-136_zpsynzf7pfw.jpg
    Screenshot-135_zpscuwmpfit.jpg
    Screenshot-132_zpsmylboavu.jpg
    Screenshot-134_zpsptfoj0af.jpg
    Screenshot-159_zpszouanffb.jpg
    Screenshot-131_zpshxyzsptw.jpg
    Screenshot-130_zps4vkavhh0.jpg
    Pool and Hot Tub:
    Screenshot-138_zpsd5pgmixb.jpg
    Screenshot-128_zpsgwvhag1g.jpg
    Majgaard Dormitory is so very nice! :) It is a very detailed build! Each of the levels of the build and the diffent rooms and areas on the levels are so very great! The exterior of the building is very nice! The furnishing of all the rooms is very nice! There are many great features in the build, and activities for the sims who live there to do. The dorm will be very special and nice for both anettesb and all simmers to enjoy having in their games! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, Lissy, your dormitory is so awesome! Great job, and so much detail. Love it! Now off to rec and fav! :smiley: