Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special creature?

The only thing I've seen from the videos is Magicians. But they aren't really magical and I would feel ripped off if that was it. So the only two things I can come up with are Aliens and or Witches. And considering there are magical stuff in the store, that would only mean Items that that Witch cannot get till they were downloaded.

Quite personally I've been waiting for the comeback of Aliens. I wouldn't mind being able to have a side show where you could go with the sim on to the UFO when abducted as well. Granted might see nothing of importance, but a little operation table and the Aliens running experiments on the Sim would be Amusing to me.

Any thoughts with how this would be tied into Showtime? or what the Magical creature might be in this one?

Comments

• Meatman1989Meatman1989 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Genies are the special creature.
  • SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited February 2012
    ...welp, I'm not getting Showtime then.
  • kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Salanti wrote:

all because of a geni, really? its a kool ep, dont let 1 thing ruin it, i think the genies kool
  • gabe0199gabe0199 Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited February 2012
    Genies are playable once you do a series of quests to rid them of the lamp. Once free they can magically clean themselves,banish sims from the lot to anywhere in town,and Magically conjure any type of food except ambrosia. Also you can have genie babies.

• Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited February 2012
    Salanti wrote:
    LOL *FacePalm*
    This space is for rent.
  • elvishprincess89elvishprincess89 Posts: 452 Member
    edited February 2012
    Dont worry salanti,Aliens where the only reason i would have bought this expansion too,nothing else about this Ep appeals to me personally and i found genies to be boring from the other sims series,ive really no interest in being granted wishes,if i want something special for my sims like more money i just use cheats anyway :mrgreen: I want back the flying saucers,male impregnation and the smith family from strangetown :wink: