Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a Community Lot for Lunar Lakes?

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
I have been looking at some great creations made for Lunar Lakes and wanted to offer up one of my community lots that would fit wonderfully in this neighborhood. I hope everyone enjoys it! :D

I also have some bunker style buildings in my studio that may fit from what I have seen of the pictures.

MOON PIES PIZZA PLACE

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4710470

Brief Description: Looking for a party venue that's fun for the whole family?Moon Pies is just your place! Perfect for everyone, this venue includes an eatery, outdoor playground, indoor kids' play area, arcade, and a bar for the adults. Order your pizza, send out the invites, and head on over to our space themed rocket ship venue for an "out of this world time"!

Screenshots:

2ufactk.jpg

There is an outside play area for the kids.

9gvpet.jpg

The first floor contains a waiting area and a kitchenette where you can pick up your pizza.

5wi712.jpg

1giwkx.jpg

2yyse3n.jpg

j9njlu.jpg

The first floor also contains a men's and women's bathroom

2zq55iw.jpg

The second floor is an exclusive kids area complete with bean bag chairs, an eating area, toys, hopscotch, stereo, space spring riders, and lots of fun!

vwvjg9.jpg

i43hog.jpg

ne1sl.jpg

21kz7gi.jpg

On the third floor is an exclusive hangout for teens and playful sims, complete with space themed arcade machines, a place to eat and hang out, and a big screen t.v. What a hip place to hang out!

2hejyhf.jpg

9a2s8i.jpg

2v0cvnk.jpg

On the forth floor is an eatery for a quiet place for your sims to take their pizza and have a bite to eat! Complete with tables, decor, and plenty of televisions.

141uxdw.jpg

ehkrvl.jpg

And on the top floor is the Sky Lounge, complete with a bar and entertainment for the adults.

snf60y.jpg

348ltdx.jpg

Comments

• mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited February 2012
    AMAZING
  • balletgirlballetgirl Posts: 477 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Great job! I love it. Rec'd and DL'd for when I get LL.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited February 2012
    Cool lot! Original and love the style! Don't you have the world? I don't see a WL! Hmm, have to do something about that!!
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited February 2012
    Perfect! I was just looking about for something just like this for my world.

It looks awesome, thank you for sharing.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited February 2012
    Puppy got loose in there and wrecked it.
    Sorry. NOT. :twisted: :evil:

Dl'e it also. :mrgreen:
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited February 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Cool lot! Original and love the style! Don't you have the world? I don't see a WL! Hmm, have to do something about that!!

Oh my gosh! BLEWIS!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a surprise! It was on my wishlist, but I had it hidden. I just told my bf that I have to get ALL my school work done during the week so I can play it this weekend. Thank you a million times!
  • TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow, I absolutely love the lot! You did an awesome job on it. :D
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
    edited February 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    blewis823 wrote:

Oh my gosh! BLEWIS!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a surprise! It was on my wishlist, but I had it hidden. I just told my bf that I have to get ALL my school work done during the week so I can play it this weekend. Thank you a million times!

You are very welcome sweetheart. I try to watch overstepping my boundaries, so if I don't see a WL, I will bypass. If I see a post about not wanting or no need to gift something, I do try to abide by the wishes. I was so hoping you were not one of them. :D
  • smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited February 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    blewis823 wrote:

🐸🐸🐸🐸! I WAS BEAT! :evil:
    edited February 2012
    Haha! 246.gif
  • simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Oh, its lovely! As soon as I am on my simming computer, I will be sure to download it. Great job! Have fun with Lunar Lakes!
    edited February 2012
    I love it, thank you so much. I was hiding my wishlist just to be mischievous. Since the holidays, I have had it empty and then added a few things as a shopping list for after I am done with my contest if I have anything left over. Now I will have to make sure I have nothing left over. :lol:

Oh, smash... both of you are such sweethearts!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2012
    Oh! I think this lot will be great for Lunar Lakes and it's small. I agree, Jurik, that some of your bunker style lots may work very well. I'll have to go through your studio again with a different set of eyes - maybe I'll use my turquoise-colored glasses. LOL. Thanks for bringing these to our attention. It's surprising to see how much will work.
  • sammie512sammie512 Posts: 10,211 Member
    edited February 2012
    It looks beautiful! Rec'ed!
    edited February 2012
    Thanks everyone. I hope everyone enjoys the lots. I'm happy that I can share them with you all. :mrgreen:
    edited February 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Haha! 246.gif

*throws tantrum*

at least MissE beat you to me! = P
    edited February 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Haha! 246.gif

*throws tantrum*

at least MissE beat you to me! = P

* hands balloons to smash*
    edited February 2012
    oooo! I like balloons! Thanks Jurik! :mrgreen:
    edited February 2012
    oooo! I like balloons! Thanks Jurik! :mrgreen:

Yay! :mrgreen: 8)
  • JamieTheGamerJamieTheGamer Posts: 20
    edited February 2012
    I was looking for a community lot with a bar and was happy to have found this. This looks great!

But unfortunately I had to un-install it. It caused a lot of lag for me and even crashed my game once when I was up in the bar area with 6 other Sims in the bar. I wanted to fix the lag by removing some of the extra items on the lot, and also update the trees to the Lunar Lake looking trees, but when I go into "edit town", it won't allow me to edit this lot like I can with the others. I received a message I've never seen before with community lots in "edit town" mode about "you can't edit a lot you don't own" or something along those lines.

I'm posting this feedback because I really like the design of the lot and would love to use it. Plus, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have a pretty decent computer that will generally only lag a little bit on lots 60x60 or 64x64 that have a lot of items and Sims on them.

edited February 2012
    I was looking for a community lot with a bar and was happy to have found this. This looks great!

But unfortunately I had to un-install it. It caused a lot of lag for me and even crashed my game once when I was up in the bar area with 6 other Sims in the bar. I wanted to fix the lag by removing some of the extra items on the lot, and also update the trees to the Lunar Lake looking trees, but when I go into "edit town", it won't allow me to edit this lot like I can with the others. I received a message I've never seen before with community lots in "edit town" mode about "you can't edit a lot you don't own" or something along those lines.

I'm posting this feedback because I really like the design of the lot and would love to use it. Plus, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have a pretty decent computer that will generally only lag a little bit on lots 60x60 or 64x64 that have a lot of items and Sims on them.

Thanks for the feedback. I have never experienced lag with it and don't have any CC in my game, so I am not sure what the issue may be. I know other people have downloaded and played it with no problems. It does have a lot of store content, which might cause some of the lag. Sorry I can't help - just not sure.