Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Gift To Those Who Own Lunar Lakes...

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited February 2012
    I will be able to deck out Lunar Lakes even better for all of us!

You are very welcome. As you can tell there was an ulterior motive. :wink:

Oh my even more now to check out. I will never get my dinner finished.
    Thanks again for sharing with us all.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • zhinkerzhinker Posts: 98
    edited February 2012
    I love it! I am going to rec both of them!
  • mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited February 2012
    Man, these are just...AMAZING!
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited February 2012
    It figures that I would make my own consignment store today and then find yours afterward! But yours is better so I'm nabbing it. :lol:

Will download and rec the salon also, since I do not yet have one of those at all in LL. Thank you so much for sharing! :-)

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow! Awesome Lots! Love all your lots! Your petstore and consignment store are now in my town. I already made a Salon, but I love the look of your salon building so much, I'll probably download that too!
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank you for the pet shop now I can go buy my space pets lol
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited February 2012
    Fantastic work!! All 3 are going into my LL! Thanks again for sharing! :D
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited February 2012

Thanks again for all the awesome compliments and extremely kinds words, everyone! :mrgreen:

Bananaholic...
    I'm not quite sure I think I might build a Space-Themed Fire Station next and then possibly a Junkyard. I'm kinda thrown when it comes to the Equestrian Center, I wonder if the small one will fit into the Pavillion Domes?

Bluegayle_...
    LOL, it's okay I liked that ulterior motive, because I love building stuff and this has really inspired me to completely update Lunar Lakes with all the EPs Lots. I'm going to make sure my next purchase is the matching Bedroom set and then I can really deck out a Futureshock dream house from head to toe to share too. :D

Msrednotdead...
    Have you made any space pets yet? I imagine bright red, blue, green, and purple pet running around the town. LOL

MissElpheba...
    So glad to hear it!

Zhinker, MysimBrenda, HappySimmer3, and Pandora4co...
    Don't want to leave you out either and thanks so much for the sweet words! :)

I won't have time to build anything today due to being a bit short on time and it's getting ready to storm bad here and I'm always afraid to have my computer on when it's lighting so badly. But I hope to start the Fire Station very soon!
  • JamieTheGamerJamieTheGamer Posts: 20
    edited February 2012
    Thanks so much for creating these! I was looking for some nice Lunar Lakes themed community lots, and these are great!
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited February 2012
    I just want to thank you for the lots, they are awesome. I downloaded, rec and fav. :P :P :P
  • MystyrysMystyrys Posts: 605 Member
    edited February 2012
    I have a problem. Where is the pet register?

I downloaded your pet store, and I see in the images there is a register on the counter, but when I placed the store in my game there is a microwave on the counter and I can't find the pet register anywhere. I found all the other registers but not the pet one.

Is it only available if you pre-ordered the Pets EP?

edited February 2012
    Mystyrys wrote:

I downloaded your pet store, and I see in the images there is a register on the counter, but when I placed the store in my game there is a microwave on the counter and I can't find the pet register anywhere. I found all the other registers but not the pet one.

Maybe this will help you
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/447970.page

Apparently everyone even those who did not get the limited edition got the pet shop, so maybe you have it in your purchase history.
    edited February 2012
    Mystyrys wrote:

Maybe this will help you
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/447970.page

Apparently everyone even those who did not get the limited edition got the pet shop, so maybe you have it in your purchase history.

Well, I seem to have a problem then. I just got Pets on 2/13/2012. I registered the game and I received and downloaded the registyration gifts (atomic bed and food bowl), Paws costumes, Pet Starter Kit and the Iams accessories.

However, I do not have a pet store. I have the town and all the items that go in the pet store and pet supplies, etc. But no pet store and no pet register.

I have triple-checked edit town, buy mode, build mode, downloads and installs. I do not have the Pet store.

*sigh*
    edited February 2012
    Well bleh. According to this question I asked in the Pets forum, I don't have, nor can I get a Pet Store. :x

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/504784.page

So the one I placed in game is all show and no go. :(
    edited February 2012
    Awwww...
    I'm sorry to hear that Mystyrys, I never understood why the Pet Store was a preorder special, it seems it should be a basic part of a Pets EP.

Thanks for all the info and links too, Msrednotdead...
    I'm far from techie and don't know much about the ins and outs of troubleshooting this game. :D

OK...
    Sorry about the hiatus but things got a bit busy around here, but I was able to finish the space themed Fire Station. Just like the Salon and Tattoo Parlor I just remodeled the Fire Station that came in the Sim Bin with the "Pets" EP and it came out pretty nice too.

I had to use the world editor and placed a 20x30 lot near the back left side of town, in the empty place next to the large empty 60x60 lot next to all the ponds/lakes. I tried to limit the amount of Store content used, but I had to use some of the wonderful Futureshock items that have been gifted to me (Thank you, again!). Here's some pictures of the Lunar Lake Fire Department...

Here's a look at the front, I was afraid that the huge garage door would be too country, but recolored it kinda looks like steel like I hoped.
    LLFDept_001.png

From this angle you can see all the windows and large balcony areas for our space fire fighters to enjoy the outdoor beauty of Lunar Lakes.
    LLFDept_002.png

In back they still have an eating area and the trampoline still and I put more solar panel flooring on the roof again. :)
    LLFDept_003.jpg

Here's a look at part of the ground level of the Fire Station.
    LLFDept_004.png

And here's different angle shot of the ground level too.
    LLFDept_005.png

The 2nd floor is the recreational area for the fire fighters.
    LLFDept_006.png

Finally, the 3rd floor features skill building items, bedroom, and bathrooms.
    LLFDept_007.png

You can download it in my studio here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5221822
    I use things from the following EPs and SPs...
    Base Game, High End Loft, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Town Life, and Pets.

No CC used, but did use some Store Items listed below.

Premium Items:
    Topper
    Capacitor Counter
    Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture
    Resonant Ice Receptacle
    Nature’s Blades
    Capacitor Cabinet
    Treelight
    Syntax Sink
    Hexagonal Illumination Device
    Access Aperture
    Column by Craters Inc.

I hope you and your simmies enjoy the Lunar Lakes Fire Department! :mrgreen:

edited February 2012
    I also finished the Lunar Lakes Training Grounds for your simmie's Alien Horses to train at. I'm not sure what to do about the Equestrian Center Rabbit Hole as it will not fit into the Dome as I had originally hoped, but the training grounds looks quite nice all "domed up" I think. :D

Here's a basic look at it.
    LLTraining_001.png

There's plenty of obstacles and eating/feeding stations for your sim's pets.
    LLTraining_003.png

And even a nice fenced off area for other sims to sit and watch the activities.
    LLTraining_002.png

I used the large empty 60x60 lot to the right side of the town, it's above a small recessed pond/forest area.

You can also download it in my studio here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5221821

I used things from the following EP...
    Base Game and Pets.

Still no CC used, but I did use the following items that came with Lunar Lakes.

Store Items:
    My Lunar Lover's Bench
    Pavilion

I hope you and your sim's enjoy the Lunar Lakes Training Grounds.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2012
    ooh off to add them to my LL. Thank you
    edited February 2012

Your very welcome...
    I'm going to start working on a Lunar Lakes Junkyard next. :D
    edited February 2012

OK...
    Just finished the Lunar Lakes Junkyard and there's not alot I can say other than it's a small, spacey themed junkyard. LOL I put it in that 30x30 lot that's out in the middle of nowhere by the graveyard.

I did use a lot of lights outside so the building looks like it's "hovering" over the cyan blue lights and lined the dump off zones with white lights so it kinda looks like a runway. I also use lots of cyan blue lights on the fences so at night it looks eerie blue. It's a small lot so I didn't have to take a lot of pictures...

Here it is in the day time.
    LLJunkyard_001.png

Inside the small hovering junkyard office.
    LLJunkyard_002.png

And at night (it's not quite this dark in game, I could see more than in the pic).
    LLJunkyard_003.png

You can download it in my studio here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5228205
    I used things from the following EPs and SPs...
    Base Game, High End Loft, Ambitions, and Generations.

No CC used, but did use some Store Items listed below.

Premium Items:
    Capacitor Chronometer
    Capacitor Counter
    Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture
    Resonant Ice Receptacle
    Laserlock
    Syntax Sink
    Mal 2000
    Access Aperture

I hope you and your simmies enjoy the Lunar Lakes Junkyard!
  • LolllimoewmoLolllimoewmo Posts: 797 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Very cool! Left you a rec :D
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Yay, now my Sims can be firefighters. I love the lots. Thank you!
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Lolllimoewmo and Bananaholic...
    Next I'm working on a dance club/discotech and it's bit harder for me as I'm not the best at clubs/bars. I'm going to loosly base it off the one that was in Hidden Springs it was small but nice and plays well.
  • Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited February 2012
    Just downloaded it and left you a rec. Thank you for making it!
    edited February 2012
    Thanks, Julia526...
    I appreciate the kinds words and the rec! :)
  • mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank you so much for the community lots, Jase. They look amazing, and I DRF'd all six of your Lunar Lakes lots! :D

Congrats on getting the world gifted to you, too! :mrgreen: