Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❗❗ Wait... HE'S BACK?! (it's been 3 years in the making) - New Lot: Hotel Paradiso p. 30 ❗❗

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome build. :D

Would love to see slideshow but page errors out won't let
    me view.
    403. That’s an error.
    We're sorry, but you do not have access to this document. That’s all we know.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey Wibble, I left you a rec earlier I was number 13 but didnt have time to comment then.
    Blimmin' great job sir, it was SO worth the wait and I'm still loving the chimnea in the back yard. You've done a lovely job on the landscaping too. <3
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    BlueGayle - I figured out that you need to be on Google+ to see the photos, and in my circles. I have changed the images so that everyone can see them and all the links are updated.

YOTE - Thanks for that Madam ;) (reference to the "Sir", if you don't get that... and it sounds a little creeper-y :D)

I'm so proud of this house... I checked this morning at it was Most Rec'ed of the Day! Let me go see now... :D

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited April 2012
    Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for changing the link.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited April 2012
    Your lots are always amazing!! I love getting to see them!

Bookmarked the thread!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BlueGayle - You're welcome :)

Katty - Thanks for bookmarking :)

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    Highwood Gables is gorgeous Wibble. :D:D I love the exterior. The garden is stunning. Would love to take a stroll in that garden. Looks so peaceful! :D The pool area is so inviting. Wouldn't mind lazing around there too. :D:D The interiors are very grand. Love the lounge, kitchen and the bedrooms. Great job as always Wibble. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2012
    I noticed this home on the exchange and rec'd it, and then noticed it was from you! So I popped in to tell you that this is just lovely! You really do some nice work!

Taryn
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Yanti - Thak you for the comments :) my favourite parts are the scenic garden and the colour of the pool, I must have spent about tributes on that alone! :D

Taryn - Thanks forstopping by and taking a look at my studio. It's nice to know that some people recognise me :D

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Wibble
    Highwood Gables is a wonderful build love the achitecture and the landscaping. :D Left a rec. :D :thumbup: Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    WOW :shock: Thank you all of you awesome people for helping me achieve my 1000 Total Rec's Badge! I'm so happy right now... This is the dawn of a new era for Wibble... Sorry "me", speaking about yourself in the third person is weird... ^_______^

Folly - Thank you for the comments, they are much appreciated :)

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2012
    Congratz on your 1000-rec-badge, very well deserved - and can't wait to see the 1500's for you! :)

I've already wrote everywhere, that I don't see your pictures, but now I tried it again, and it worked now!!! :)

Amazing work with beautiful details! The architecture, the landscaping are stunning and the interiors are so very pretty and elegant! There are so many rooms I like, but maybe my favourites are the kitchen/dining and the living area, the master-bedroom and the bathroom. Also like the recreation areas. :)
    Alredy recommended

Have a wonderful day! :)
    - Ildi
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited April 2012
    Wow Highwood Gables looks like a really amazing family home beautifully done with everything a sim would need. Recommended.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thank you Ildi and Walkingstick :)

• Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2012
    Good morning, Wibble!

Thanks for sharing this on the App Thread. It truly is a gem :mrgreen:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Good morning, Wibble!

Thanks for sharing this on the App Thread. It truly is a gem :mrgreen:

Thank you Itsy :)There's some great stuff on there! :D

• Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited April 2012
    Highwood Gables looks wonderful, Wibble - I really like the garden :D All the rooms are nicely decorated and my favorite is is the Asian themed suite - left you a well deserved rec :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Highwood Gables looks wonderful, Wibble - I really like the garden :D All the rooms are nicely decorated and my favorite is is the Asian themed suite - left you a well deserved rec :thumbup:

Thanks Wibs! Is it the wood that drew you to that suite? From your latest house, which I reced, by the way, I can tell you like use it! ^_____^

• Options
    CCCAAALLLIIICCCAAALLLIII Posts: 21,229
    edited April 2012
    Is this the right thread for the DNA questions about my request? If so, I can't be on much today, but I will check tomorrow, if that's ok? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Is this the right thread for the DNA questions about my request? If so, I can't be on much today, but I will check tomorrow, if that's ok? Thanks!

Cali - Yep, this is the right thread :) Thanks for checking in. I look forward to starting your request, I'll be starting tomorrow.

To everyone else, please feel free to still post here as usual :)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi!
    Phew, I thought I'd have to dig for it xP
    I'm available today, and I'm really excited to see what you make
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi!
    Phew, I thought I'd have to dig for it xP
    I'm available today, and I'm really excited to see what you make

Thanks. I took a look at the plot earlier today (I'm on BST, so I'm not usually on the forums when everyone else is :)) and I experimented with some ideas. I've sketched up a basic drawing of the front of the property and how I want it to look, but now I need to see about how I'm going to get 5 bedrooms in it :D

I'm super excited about this build too, as I seem to have been doing similar houses for a while now, and this is the break I needed! :D

First of all, I'd like to ask you if you wanted a garage on this build, as you didn't make it clear. I've sketched one in as I assumed you'd need one. Also, if I was to move to a larger plot, how large would you be willing to go? :)

Oh, and is there a deadline you wish me to meet? I'm just asking as with school and various family arrangements I can take quite a long time on builds, but I always post on this WIP thread, so you can be assured that the build is being worked on.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I would like a two-car garage,if thats alright?
    Uhh, as large of a lot as needed, I'm willing to bulldoze some celebrities houses to fit the one you're making. I could also replace their current house with the new one, I'll get lot sizes in a sec :P
    No deadline, life gets busy and I don't want you to work too much, I've been playing on a different game anyway, so no need to rush :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I would like a two-car garage,if thats alright?
    Uhh, as large of a lot as needed, I'm willing to bulldoze some celebrities houses to fit the one you're making. I could also replace their current house with the new one, I'll get lot sizes in a sec :P
    No deadline, life gets busy and I don't want you to work too much, I've been playing on a different game anyway, so no need to rush :D

A two-car garage should be fine. Hopefully I can start on the building tomorrow. I'll release some pictures as soon as I get the shell up :)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Sounds great! I can't wait to see it!