Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equibuild: an equine lot building project; OPEN FOR REQUESTS/taking staff!

Welcome to equibuild! as far as i am aware this is the first lot building project soley based around the equestrian side of sims. Ive been making equine lots since the sims 2, playing with the dragonslave decor horses and it spiralled from there. I now build for friends who need new equestrian lots, and decided to expand my horizons! and here we have my first lot project!

Not only will i be doing requests, but i will be running my own minor projects alongside. My current project is aimed at creating a community EC for the following worlds;

Bridgeport PENDING
Sunset Valley PENDING
Twinbrook PENDING
Appaloosa Plains PENDING
Riverview PENDING
Hidden Springs PENDING
Barnacle Bay PENDING
Lunar lakes will be fitted with an EC if you guys want one!

The aim of a community equestrian centre is a place to keep your horse if your sim is a little bit poor! not everyone keeps their horses at home y'know :)

THE REQUEST TEAM

currently looking for extra team members incase it gets popular! Our builders need to be build savvy, able to have imaginative takes on styles, layouts etc. Must also know the ins and outs of stables!

Paigepony; paige; head creator

MAKING A REQUEST

To make things a little easier, we have come up with some "preset" ideas for lots. You can use these alongside any pictures youve found of stables/centres you like, as it will help us create everything down to a T!

community, equestrian centre,boarding (barn style or stable block)
community, equestrian centre, riding school (barn style or stable block)
community, training grounds, indoor (includes indoor seating gallery, cafe, toilets, parking and stabling)
community, training grounds, outdoor (includes covered seating, cafe, toilets, parking)
community, training grounds, covered (includes viewing box, seating, toilets, cafe, parking)
community, vetinary clinic (includes stabling, surgery, offices, recovery paddocks, parking, toilets, small cafe)
community, tack shop (functional pet shop)
community, farrier
community, cross country course

residential, stud farm (stallions only) (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, trophy & tea room, feed room, toilet, wash bays, lunge ring, outdoor school, turnouts, staff quarters)

residential, broodmare farm (mares and foals only) barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feedroom, foaling boxes, tea room, toilet, staff quarters, wash bays, lunge ring)

residential, basic private stables, (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack/feed room, turnout)

residential, professional private stables, (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, trophy/tea room, turnout, arena (indoor, outdoor, or covered)

Please post the form below, for your request to be picked up.

Name of lot;

which preset type do you want?;

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us;

How many stalls do you want?

Can we use CC?;

What expansion packs do you have?;

What world are you going to use it in?;

CURRENT REQUESTS

ZIMPLEZICKE COMPLETE
LEXIFINISHED.jpg

SABI COMPLETE

the lexington fire stables stud barn
LEXINGTONFIRESTUD.jpg

ALICIA PENDING

Name of lot; Yellow River Stud (Yellow River Hanoverians)

which preset type do you want?; Stud Farm

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I'd like to have a stable block that runs along the edge of the lot
And I'd like there to be turnouts/pastures. And a small indoor arena that is wide enough for 2 lines of jumps next to one another

How many stalls do you want? At least 7

Can we use CC?; YES! (all Equus Sims stuff, I have)

What expansion packs do you have?; Pets, Generations, Ambitions (I have all but only those are installed)

What world are you going to use it in?; I'll most likely place it in Riverview, and the lot size can be whatever size that it all would fit on!

SUNDAZE54COMPLETE

http://www.box.com/s/0be5195cad5c9827ccd0

Name of lot; Confetti Sport Horses

Screenshot-4.jpg

MALISONPENDING

Name of lot: Top Gate Stables

Which preset type do you want?: residential, professional private stables

Do you have any images of what you'd like it to look like? If not, just describe it to us: Seeing as I'll be more focused on the horses, the house doesn't need to be anything special.. I'd like a fancy barn/stable area with the stalls leading out to their own little turnouts with white fences. A small outdoor arena for a few cavaletti jumps, a larger covered jumping arena, and a covered dressage arena. Color scheme olive-green and white,

How many stalls do you want?: Around 6.

Can we use CC?: Sure! I'll just need links.
* Since I'm just going to want a basic little house, a lot of CC won't be necessary for it :3

What expansion packs do you have?: Base game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets. I think that's all of them.. Also Outdoor Living Stuff.

What world are you going to use it in?: Appaloosa Plains, 60x60 lot

--
Also, just if it's not too much trouble? :3
Name of lot: Top Gate Equestrian Center

Which preset type do you want?: community, training grounds, covered (includes viewing box, seating, toilets, cafe, parking)

Do you have any images of what you'd like it to look like? If not, just describe it to us: I won't be too picky, just similar-looking to the stables.

What world are you going to use it in?: Appaloosa Plains, 50x50 lot

This is great, thanks so much!

Comments

• ZIMPLEZICKEZIMPLEZICKE Posts: 134
    edited February 2012

Name of lot; Spanish Legacy Stables :D

which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us: i like a Driveway up through it to the house a Beautiful 6 stall barn and turnouts can be a covered or outdoor arena prefernece is up to u.. im loving to most all.. :) sorta theme like this :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048085/Bill-Gates-rents-600-000-month-mansion-daughter-near-horse-show.html

or

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TatPpSnJCYc/TFAasX3mkEI/AAAAAAAAIEs/u6iRtbxdCEQ/s1600/tempellip+032.JPG

How many stalls do you want? 6

Can we use CC?; yes as long as you give me the link so i can get the CC

What expansion packs do you have?; all up to pets
  • paigeponypaigepony Posts: 77
    edited February 2012
    zimplezicke, your request has been activated! you will be contacted when it is finished.
  • Sabi10Sabi10 Posts: 1
    edited February 2012

Name of lot; Lexington Fire Stud Barn (You know Lexington Fire Stables :) )

which preset type do you want?; residential, stud farm (stallions only)

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us;
    - http://www.whitestonefarmva.com/images/boarding-barn-222.jpg
    - http://www.cbequinebarns.com/assets/images/sized/assets/images/stable-stone-beige-749x356.jpg
    - http://www.horsehavenfarm.com/images/facility/horseArena3.jpg

I like these buildings above, but it is not required that it looks exactly like that, just my ideas. It would be nice when the farm includes a jumping arena and turnouts as well, when there is enough place fo it.

How many stalls do you want?: 8

Can we use CC?; Sure, but please tell me where I can get it.

What expansion packs do you have?; All up to pets (no stuff packs)

What world are you going to use it in?; I use Broken Heart Island II from Rflong7 http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2011/10/broken-heart-island-ii.html (60x60 sized lot)
    edited February 2012
    hello! oo another request, im up to my eyeballs already haha. request is activated and #3 on cue list.
  • BewareImASimAddictBewareImASimAddict Posts: 1,190
    edited February 2012
    Hi this is Alicia from FWF/QMS/YRH (I have 3 stables lol)

Name of lot; Yellow River Stud (Yellow River Hanoverians)

which preset type do you want?; Stud Farm

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I'd like to have a stable block that runs along the edge of the lot
    And I'd like there to be turnouts/pastures. And a small indoor arena that is wide enough for 2 lines of jumps next to one another

How many stalls do you want? At least 7

Can we use CC?; YES! (all Equus Sims stuff, I have)

What expansion packs do you have?; Pets, Generations, Ambitions (I have all but only those are installed)

What world are you going to use it in?; I'll most likely place it in Riverview, and the lot size can be whatever size that it all would fit on!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2012
    and...can we request multiple things at once :)
    edited February 2012
    hi alicia, yes i take multiple requests but ive currently got a backlog of requests so dont expect it being finished asap :)
    edited February 2012
    lol, I don't! And take your time :) no rush!
    edited February 2012
    holy Cow lexingtonefire stud is Spectacular.. geez you doing this will make we wnat them All :p
    your talented
    edited February 2012
    haha thankyou lexi. Its 10:30 pm here now and im tired otherwise i would start yours. i have the weekend though!
    edited February 2012
    lol its 11:37pm here :D
    edited February 2012
    i have messed up sleeping patterns and go days without sleep, and days in bed haha. Im starting to get a headache, which usually means sleep time! but im about to put up our newest builder, she might have a crack at building your stables!
    edited February 2012
    It's 6:49 here lol...I assume that that you don't live in the U.S.A , then paige? I know Lexi doesn't
  • Sundaze54Sundaze54 Posts: 40
    edited February 2012
    Name of lot; Confetti Sport Horses

which preset type do you want?; Either the Broodmare or the Professional one. Just needs a living quarters for a couple, and the barn/training area/turn outs.

http://www.countryridgestables.com/hunterjumpergallery.html

How many stalls do you want? At least 4

Can we use CC?; Yepp, just send the links of the stuff you used.

What expansion packs do you have?; Just Pets

What world are you going to use it in?; Appaloosa Plains
    edited February 2012
    i live in the UK, though i hate to admit it ;) im irish through and through, but i live with my dad so im over here.

Sundaze, your request has been activated and is pending build!
  • MalisonMalison Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    Name of lot: Top Gate Stables

Which preset type do you want?: residential, professional private stables

Do you have any images of what you'd like it to look like? If not, just describe it to us: Seeing as I'll be more focused on the horses, the house doesn't need to be anything special.. I'd like a fancy barn/stable area with the stalls leading out to their own little turnouts with white fences. A small outdoor arena for a few cavaletti jumps, a larger covered jumping arena, and a covered dressage arena. Color scheme olive-green and white,

How many stalls do you want?: Around 6.

* Since I'm just going to want a basic little house, a lot of CC won't be necessary for it :3

What expansion packs do you have?: Base game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets. I think that's all of them.. Also Outdoor Living Stuff.

What world are you going to use it in?: Appaloosa Plains, 60x60 lot

--
    Also, just if it's not too much trouble? :3
    Name of lot: Top Gate Equestrian Center

Which preset type do you want?: community, training grounds, covered (includes viewing box, seating, toilets, cafe, parking)

Do you have any images of what you'd like it to look like? If not, just describe it to us: I won't be too picky, just similar-looking to the stables.

What world are you going to use it in?: Appaloosa Plains, 50x50 lot

This is great, thanks so much!
    edited February 2012
    sounds fun, has been activated and pending build :3
    edited February 2012

Name of lot; Spanish Legacy Broodmare barn

which preset type do you want?; residential, broodmare farm

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; i would like a Smallish house, its not the Main feature, http://www.charlestonhomesforyou.com/mlsphotos/cbor/photo1125196-1.jpeg

up t0 6 stalls , wash bay, tie area, and such http://www.abbeylawn.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/spain-court-yard-block-stables.jpg

and a smallish Arena and roundpen
    http://www.spanishangelfarm.ch/unserefarm/Roundpen.jpg

Can we use CC?; yes

What expansion packs do you have?; all up to pets

What world are you going to use it in?; riverview
    edited February 2012
    zimplezicke's is complete.

also, would like to announce our new builder, christina! :)
    edited February 2012
    OMG paige it is Spectacular its so beautiful i got teary eyed i cant wait to see my Mare&foal barn.. you have Perfect building skills
    edited February 2012
    Name of lot; Attle Creek Irish Draught Mare & Foal Barn

which preset type do you want?; residential, broodmare farm (mares and foals only) barn style *stables,feedroom,foaling boxes,wash bays,lunge ring*

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; love the structure of this barn: http://www.ralonghistoricalsociety.org/farm/33.jpg

Can we use CC?; Yes

What expansion packs do you have?; Ambitions, Pets, Generations

What world are you going to use it in?; Riverview

I just HAD to!

Name of lot; Attle Creek Irish Draught & Arabian Stud Barn

which preset type do you want?; residential, stud farm (stallions only)*Barn Style* With *Stables, Tack Room, Feed Room, Wash Bays, Lunge Ring, Turnouts*

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I'd be a really happy camper if you could make it like this: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6240/6221289646_0345ace67a.jpg

How many stalls do you want? 6; but I have 10 stallions xD so could you make 4 stallion pens also?

Can we use CC?; yes

What expansion packs do you have?; Ambitions, Generations, Pets

What world are you going to use it in?; Riverview
  • StrutenStruten Posts: 6
    edited March 2012
    Name of lot; Maple Grove Stables - Cross Country Course

which preset type do you want?; Community, Cross Country Course

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; Realistic Cross country course, water jump etc...

How many stalls do you want? None

Can we use CC?; yes, so long as you can give me a link to a non .rar or .zip download

What expansion packs do you have?; Ambitions, pets, generations, world adventures

What world are you going to use it in?; Riverview, 64x64

Another request...

Name of lot; Maple Grove Stables -

which preset type do you want?; residential, stud farm

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; It must be white panelling, a corrugated metal roof. MUST BE a barn.

How many stalls do you want? 4+

Can we use CC?;yes, so long as you can give me a link to a non .rar or .zip download

What expansion packs do you have?; ambitions, generations, pets, world adventures

What world are you going to use it in?; Riverview, 40x40 or 60x60

I understand my requests may take a while especially with the waiting list, but i'm willing to wait :-)
  • AkariWolfgirlAkariWolfgirl Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Redoing this, making a different request.
  • willow0895willow0895 Posts: 12
    edited May 2012

Name of lot;
    Falcon Hills

which preset type do you want?;
    Residential, professional private stables, stable block or barn(I don't mind), stables, tack room, feed room, trophy/tea room, turnout, arena indoor and outdoor please.

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; A training arena and an indoor arena. The stables are really big, and the house is a small, cosy 1 story cottage in the corner at the back(not above the ground please, I'd like my puppies and kittens to access outside and inside freely). 64x64 lot. :D Also, theme colour is grey and cream ~<3

How many stalls do you want? At least six, the largest stalls please :)

Can we use CC?; Of course, just tell me what you've used!

What expansion packs do you have?; Only Pets and ambitions:D

What world are you going to use it in?; Appaloosa Plains
    edited March 2012
    Paige, are you still around here? You haven't replied in a month...maybe more?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top