Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunar Lakes Sharing Thread- *Updated 10/11/12*

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited February 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4881224

I made this household full of aliens a short while ago. If any CC is used it is nothing harmful to your game.

Huge family of aliens, I don't know if I would be able to play a family of 8 x.x

• KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited February 2012
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Just saw your above post - too bad - oh well

Well my post above yours was responding to the fact that there is no way to actually change the bartender's outfits - that part is dictated by the style of club it's listed as. In this case I set the club as a dance club, the bartenders in those have the neon outfits and painted faces so it sort of fits, better than any of the other options anyway. Those are the limitations of the game, not my doing.
  • charliejongcharliejong Posts: 907 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I am so excited! :shock: These submissions are hitting a chord with me. I love it all!
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited February 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    RoseRidge wrote:
    KLorelei,
    Your End Of Line Club is beautiful! It is exactly what I was thinking Lunar Lakes needed.

Loving the sim. Does she have custom content?

I need them both!

Thank you RoseRidge! No CC in either the lot or the sim. I actually don't use CC in my creations and verify all my uploads with Custard to be completely certain. I do however usually use EPs, SPs and store content. If the content looks unfamilar, it's probably because I sometimes use cheats such as buydebug. In this instance, I used buydebug for decorating the lot as well as the unlock outfits cheat to outfit the sim in one of the futuristic suits that sims can get from traveling in the time machine (which came with Ambitions).

Thanks for the explanation. I do not use cc because I do not have custard, so it is nice that you check with it. I do own everything so I am good to go. Have to love buydebug and MoveObjects On is my friend!
    Can't wait to get Lunar Lakes and see if I can jazz it up with some downloads such as yours.
    edited February 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Just saw your above post - too bad - oh well

Well my post above yours was responding to the fact that there is no way to actually change the bartender's outfits - that part is dictated by the style of club it's listed as. In this case I set the club as a dance club, the bartenders in those have the neon outfits and painted faces so it sort of fits, better than any of the other options anyway. Those are the limitations of the game, not my doing. >.<

Unless there is a mod to change that (dunno though) ^_^
    edited February 2012
    Liam'ed
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited February 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    How did you get the bartender in a different outfit?

It's a staged photo. She's standing in for the mixologist at the bar. Just like in real life, never believe everything you see a model doing in a photograph. heh :wink:

Shoot. I thought it might've been a mod.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm working on these, but they aren't uploaded yet.
    I have a thread on page 2 saying what I plan to do with Lunar Lakes, but I seemed to be locked out of it. I guess it'll just die. :P

There are the green, benevolent aliens...
    Screenshot-632.jpg

Screenshot-633.jpg

And the blue malevolent aliens.
    They aren't very nice, but they try to keep it in check since they are stranded.
    Screenshot-635.jpg

Screenshot-636.jpg

They happened to have a lot of their homeworld plant samples on board, so a lot of new plant species will be introduced to Sunset Valley, along with their technology. They will wear the future clothing that comes with the world. I guess this should hold me over until the real aliens return. :wink:

Modthesims CC:
    Eye Contacts (face masks)
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=358932

Ear sliders
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167

Twallan's Master controller mod allows for extra sliders.
    The Master Controller Intergration mod may be needed also, but I'm not sure. I just got it just in case.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited February 2012
    Amazing creations as always CK213, can't wait to see the uploads.

Also, here's hoping we get actual aliens soon x.x
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited February 2012
    Sounds Fun!

No cc used, but store items.

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5000160

Name: Skye Myst

headshot_large.jpg"width=300"

Skye is a Air Spirit. She is kind and nurturing and has endured throughout the ages. She has been sent to earth to help heal the people who struggle to understand the powers of nature.
  • StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited February 2012
    I built a residential lot for a forum competion a few weeks ago.
    I just used base game & free store stuff.
    Looks like it would be a good fit for Lunar Lakes.
    I used all the new build items from the 1.29 patch.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5135363
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=620"
    I have an all EP/SP version but I never bothered to upload.
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=620"
    The car is more in keeping with a futuristic world & it's free from the store.
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"
    Dormatory hub. Almost half the lot is underground.
    I really got carried away with airlocks & worrying about explosive decompession. :wink:
    I hope exterrestrial thinking really take off with the release of Lunar Lakes. :D
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • ToliberaTolibera Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited February 2012
    my offering, comp too donk'd to get in game shots

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5179331
  • MystyrysMystyrys Posts: 605 Member
    edited February 2012
    Neon Cobalt. Female companion to Azul Cobalt.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5179825

headshot_large.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited February 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4748845

I made him a while ago. If/when I get Lunar Lakes I will put the new spacey clothes and shoes on him and have his story that he is the last surviving alien all these years on. :D
  • CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited February 2012
    LOL :mrgreen: sound like fun.

Here is one I made a while back. May make more futuristic stuff if Lunar Lakes inspires me. :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited February 2012
    Lots of talented people! Thanks for all the hard work :wink:
  • ToliberaTolibera Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited February 2012
    When I buy LL I'm gonna come back to this thread for sure to get the builds here. :D but I'd love to see more bars/clubs and other community venues.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited February 2012
    Well, If you want some brightly colored uni-brow aliens then I have some I made a while back. The download does have 4 Patterns. Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1157372

alienfam.jpg
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    edited February 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Well it's not a home, but it certainly fits into the futuristic theme. I created a Tron themed club
    eta: I also uploadedthe sim I used in some of the photos at the request of a friend.
    They look absolutely awesome! A must-have once I've bought the FS sets. And great to know you use no cc.

Also love the look of Skye by fleshjenn.
    edited February 2012
    Thank you for your entries guys, updated first page
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    edited February 2012
    I love it! keep them coming guys. Book marking! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • lenieceleniece Posts: 869 Member
    edited February 2012
    How about if I make some sort of lunar lake inspired patterns? Anyone interested?
    Don't Worry, Be Happy. Have Fun :D
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited February 2012
    The only colored Sims I have made was the Alien ancestor that was in the bloodline in Pleasantview. Of course, they were TS2 Alien green. I was thinking that my LL Aliens would be the same color as the crystals. What do you all think? I would make the Strangetown Aliens TS2 green and some native Aliens crystal green. I could also make them the color of refined crystal which would make them more distictive. I can't play until Friday night, so this is killing me. At least, I will have the new neighborhood by then.
    edited February 2012
    leniece wrote:
    How about if I make some sort of lunar lake inspired patterns? Anyone interested?

Patterns, lots, sims, etc. anything you want to contribute that anyone can use/share for their own World.

I'll be intrigued on what you can make =D

The only colored Sims I have made was the Alien ancestor that was in the bloodline in Pleasantview. Of course, they were TS2 Alien green. I was thinking that my LL Aliens would be the same color as the crystals. What do you all think? I would make the Strangetown Aliens TS2 green and some native Aliens crystal green. I could also make them the color of refined crystal which would make them more distictive. I can't play until Friday night, so this is killing me. At least, I will have the new neighborhood by then.

If you did something like that, that would be one exciting approach to create a story or share pictures of your changes. I think once the world comes out, remodels of lots and submissions are a definite possibility.
  • Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Great thread! I won't get LL, but I'll add some of those lots to Bridgeport! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top