Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Futureshock Sets On Daily Deal In The Next Few Days!

I just checked on the like bar for Lunar Lakes and realised it had been updated with some information, 1st about the Lunar Lakes chat, 2nd about the SimPoints discount and 3rd That the Futureshock Sets were to go on sale on the Daily Deal in the next few days.

92143422.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/TheSims3?sk=app_111157228963798
Look for the Futureshock Sets on sale at The Sims 3 Store Daily Deal in the next few days. It's time to get futuristic.

Is Lunar Lakes coming sooner than we think?

Comments

• blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited February 2012
    Bummer, just gifted some of the futureshock sets to others. Oh well, would love to see the other set that looks like the Jetsons type furniture come up more often. I always forget that set name.

Oh yeah, Atomic Age is the name. Had to peek in the store to remember. LOL!
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited February 2012
    Awesome. I haven't bought those yet. My last requirement for the hunt is a DD. I decided to wait for something I want. Thanks for the heads up!!
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited February 2012
    dash3001 wrote:
    Awesome. I haven't bought those yet. My last requirement for the hunt is a DD. I decided to wait for something I want. Thanks for the heads up!!
    No problem, glad to help :)
  • Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited February 2012
    YES! I only need one more of them. Thanks for posting about this. :)
    34336_s.gif
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited February 2012
    I own pieces of that set, but now with the alien world coming, I guess I could buy the set for myself. I didn't really want it before, so that is a good idea.

Sad, I am doing this for that BV set. :lol:
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited February 2012
    Why buy the futureshock sets? I thought they would be included in the new world Lunar Lakes...
    rnKEhBT.png
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    edited February 2012
    When is there going to be a discount on SimPoints? I've been looking for a discount. :mrgreen:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited February 2012
    Why buy the futureshock sets? I thought they would be included in the new world Lunar Lakes...

Not really as we have many sets that match the theme for Hidden Springs. It's just Futureshock would fit well in Lunar Lakes and it would rip all of us simmers here who just want the world, but having to pay twice for something we already own...

That's bad marketing, and glad EA isn't doing that tbh.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    edited February 2012
    :oops: Oh, nevermind, I see there's a code for the SimPoints.

Thank you for the info! =)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited February 2012
    Brilliant! I only need to get the bedroom set (with the funky sleeper thing) and I'll have the lot! Now we just need a Futureshock bathroom to be released on Thursday??
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the heads-up! I still need the living room. I keep missing it on the DD.

• NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited February 2012
    I really like the future shock set, but I dont need it because I have HELS, and to me, its kinda similar. I have the future shock premium content bed and the futureshock kitchen. I guess I would get the other stuff, but I feel like i dont need it since I have HELS.
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited February 2012
    Typical - have all 3 sets so yet again cant get the DD part of the Treasure Hunt. Not impressed at all EA, not impressed Please make gifting a DD count as purchasing a DD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US WHO SPEND MONEY IN THE STORE ON A REGULAR BASIS. Sorry rant over, now back to crying over the unfairness.
  • thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Typical - have all 3 sets so yet again cant get the DD part of the Treasure Hunt. Not impressed at all EA, not impressed Please make gifting a DD count as purchasing a DD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US WHO SPEND MONEY IN THE STORE ON A REGULAR BASIS. Sorry rant over, now back to crying over the unfairness.

I don't have much of the store... but for heaven's sake, I HAVE THIS ALREADY!! :lol:
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2012
    thesimling wrote:

I don't have much of the store... but for heaven's sake, I HAVE THIS ALREADY!! :lol:

luckily for you, today's still steam punk set :lol:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited February 2012
    And I HAVE IT JUST NOT FAIR NOT FAIR AT ALL.
    edited February 2012
    And I HAVE IT JUST NOT FAIR NOT FAIR AT ALL.

ah, that sucks. EA should've thought this through. :?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited February 2012
    Pinning my hope on Thursday now and hopefully one of the 12 DD's will be something I dont own. POlease EA make it the 3 lakes set on DD, dont mind paying double for it (as own the Killer Classics) if it on DD cos then I wont waste all my simpoints
  • LittleKittenCatLittleKittenCat Posts: 660 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Hey guys, a little off topic, can anyone see my treasure achievements page? I keep getting Access Denied or Oops can't process your request for any link treasure hunt related.

I have to opt out because of this but I'm just curious if anyone else can see my page: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/LittleKittenCat/myachievements
    edited February 2012
    Hey guys, a little off topic, can anyone see my treasure achievements page? I keep getting Access Denied or Oops can't process your request for any link treasure hunt related.

I have to opt out because of this but I'm just curious if anyone else can see my page: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/LittleKittenCat/myachievements

nope. i got OOPS page
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited February 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:

nope. i got OOPS page

oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that's a bummer. my page is broken ahhhh T____T
    edited February 2012
    Crincit posted in the treasure hunt topic that I dosent matter if you get the oops page as long as you do the stuff it is still registering and after you can go into your purchase history and the set will be there. That is how I am doing it at the moment.........and all is done APART FROM THE DD.
    edited February 2012
    Crincit posted in the treasure hunt topic that I dosent matter if you get the oops page as long as you do the stuff it is still registering and after you can go into your purchase history and the set will be there. That is how I am doing it at the moment.........and all is done APART FROM THE DD.

oh okie, thank you ^_^
    edited February 2012
    i only got DD left... but i really don't want steampunk set :?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited February 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    i only got DD left... but i really don't want steampunk set :?

Aww I adore the steampunk sets, kind of glad I manage to complete all of them with today's daily deal :oops: