Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Longer Needed. Please Do Not Post.

We have just created a Master Thread for our threads (as, if you are not aware, we move every month to avoid the thread growing too long) and wish for this thread to be "non-reply", so would there be any moderators willing to lock the topic for us? (That is, I'm assuming that Mods can lock topics :)) And if the topic gets locked then we will still be able to edit the OP, right?

You can find the thread here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/496886.page

Thanks,
--Wibble :D

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited February 2012
    Once the thread is locked you cannot edit any post including the original post. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited February 2012
    blunote00 wrote:
    Once the thread is locked you cannot edit any post including the original post. :wink:

Really? So the best we can do is leave "Do Not Post" in the title and hope no one does?

Thanks,
    --Wibble :)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited February 2012
    blunote00 wrote:

Really? So the best we can do is leave "Do Not Post" in the title and hope no one does?

Thanks,
    --Wibble :)
    That's about it. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).