Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its all true **A Story Competition** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON pg.4

I am sitting here with nothing to do at my moms house. I am without my simmies or banner making software so I will hold a game, but to enter the game you don't have to go in game!!

You have to tell me a story that you will remeber forever, it might be the first time you rode a bike, a scray dream, the death of a family memeber, anything! It just needs to inrigue me.

Rules
~Follow forum rules in your story
~Be nice to other entrants
~Please have atleast 75 words and no more than 4000
~Must be a true story, yes having it as a dream is true
~You can have pictures to accompny it if you want to, they can be sims pics or pictures from google. Points will be deducted for off topic pictures.
~Ask questions!
~Due Feb. 5

Prizes
First: 75 sp prize and 25 items in studio rec'd
Second: 50 sp prize and 15 items in studio rec'd
Third: 25 sp prize and 10 items in studio rec'd

Yes, they are small, but this is just for fun!

Entry Form
Username:
General Topic:
Story:

Please ask quetions!!

Comments

• Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited February 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    reserved
  • Options
    mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited February 2012
    Count me in!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mysimBrenda
    Story about family
    A Surprise
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited February 2012
    I might try, but the moment you mentioned the death of a family member, I couldn't think if any stories other than the depressing story of my Aunt's death. It was 2 1/3 years ago, but I will never forget those words from my other Aunt.
    "Val has passed away"
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mysimbrenda: YAY!!!

Callum: Aww, thats sad. You could write about it though!!
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'll join!

Here's my entry: Once I dreamed I crashed on a island... BANANAS everywhere, flying shooting peas at me! They turned blue and jumped on my face. Then the Gambino Mafia Clan comes up and starts a gunfight! I run and then, Michael Jackson, waving his baby! Then I was shot as a giant Kenny from South Park invaded my house. Then I robbed the Mafia with a bullet in my face, and took their GAS! Then OPEC said, Mr Trump, YOUR FIRED. The END!

This really was a dream!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mysimbrenda: YAY!!!

Callum: Aww, thats sad. You could write about it though!!
    I might. Once something like that comes into your head, the best way to get rid of it is to talk about it.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mrsmile: lol, that sounds so messed up!

Callum: I remember when we went to my grandma's funerel. All of my cousins and everyone was crying, I just didn't I felt out of place.
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited February 2012
    Username: Mrsmilesalot
    General Topic: ummmm
    Story: Once I dreamed I crashed on a island... BANANAS everywhere, flying shooting peas at me! They turned blue and jumped on my face. Then the Gambino Mafia Clan comes up and starts a gunfight! I run and then, Michael Jackson, waving his baby! Then I was shot as a giant Kenny from South Park invaded my house. Then I robbed the Mafia with a bullet in my face, and took their GAS! Then OPEC said, Mr Trump, YOUR FIRED. THIS IS SPARTTTTTTAAAAAA. The END!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mrsmile: TY for doing the form
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mrsmile: lol, that sounds so messed up!

Callum: I remember when we went to my grandma's funerel. All of my cousins and everyone was crying, I just didn't I felt out of place.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but in a strange sense, my Aunt's funeral made me feel happier. So many people who's life's had been touched by my aunt were there, that half of the attendees had to stand.

My aunt died of Breast Cancer that eventually spread to her liver, so we asked people to make a donation at the "Celebration of the life of" my aunt to 2 different Breast Cancer Charities. I think we raised nearly £800+ (I can't really remember, so I may be completely wrong).
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    When I was 19, my stepmom found she was pregnant. A month later I find I was pregnant. At my 20 week ultra sound they said I was having a girl. We got all girl stuff for the baby. In June, my little brother was born. A month later, I go for my 36 week check-up, only to find that my baby stopped growing at 31 weeks, I had severe pre-eclampsia and high blood pressure, that I would have to deliver the next day, and that my girl is actually a boy. I gave birth to a 3 pound baby boy. He stayed in NICU for 31 days.

My son has an uncle that is one month older than him and an auntie that is 2 years older :-o
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    My grandma died from breast cancer too!! I remember the whole day. While we were inside doing the service it started raining, JC left his sun roof open(that JC) and his car got all wet.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MySimBrenda: he is so cute! I was a premie and a twin. I didn't have to go to the nicu though, only my brother.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thank you mvande
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2012
    @mysimBrenda- He is a cutie pie. :D **Be careful hon. You can get banned for posting personal photos here.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MySimBrenda: do you have an afro? I just looked at your location

Blacksheba: I didn't know that and the Sheba part of your username reminds me of a song we play in orchestra "Entrance of the Queen of Sheba" I will now imagine you being the queen of Sheba.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yes I have afro
  • Options
    princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited February 2012
    I might post the story of the day I got my dog, possibly?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    @mysimBrenda- He is a cutie pie. :D **Be careful hon. You can get banned for posting personal photos here.

Thanks, I'm taking them down
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MySimBrenda: AWESOME!!!!

princess: OK, thats fine!
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2012
    mvande wrote:

Blacksheba: I didn't know that and the Sheba part of your username reminds me of a song we play in orchestra "Entrance of the Queen of Sheba" I will now imagine you being the queen of Sheba.
    :lol: She was my mypage background for awhile.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MySimBrenda: *Sad Face* No more pics

Sheba(new name): Well I am still going to imagine that thats you.
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited February 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Sheba(new name): Well I am still going to imagine that thats you.

:lol: Your not the only one that envisions blacksheba as the Queen of Sheba :P I usually imagine the avi as the person (stupid, I know... but I just can't help it) but in blacksheba's case, I keep thinking of an exotic queen from a time long forgotten :mrgreen: