Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eight Sims - One Household!

OMG. So I have two couple's living in the same house. I wanted their children to get married to start a legacy. Well, both families first born child is a boy, so I got one couple to woohoo again. Well, I got a girl this time, but I also got another boy! That's right, twins!!! :shock:

Trying to manage the household has become a bit of a challenge :twisted:

How do you keep track of them all?

Edit; I'd show a pic of the twins birthday party (it's in my media area), but I don't remember how to get the picture on here

Comments

• Options
    honeyhoney8honeyhoney8 Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited February 2012
    I use pause a lot. :lol: . Seriously though. I do.

I have on house with. Well...

One couple stared with two children.

They divorced.

Each remarried. ( = 6 )

Then one couple had twins.

There's your eight. And really... I use pause a lot, then fill up each queue (except infants of course) ot least part of the way.
    It gets a lot easier when some are at work and some are at school.
  • Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited February 2012
    The pause button is very handy, and jobs do make it easier. Although on the twins birthday to toddlerhood, the household was in chaos! The father was sleep derived, stinky and had to go to the bathroom, one of the other adults was sleep deprived, another adult just came home from work, one kid was hungry, the mother was stinky (she was working in the garden), another kid had to go pee (or ****, judging by how red that bar was)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ha! :mrgreen:

Birthdays are the one time I usually always 'make all happy', as a rule. Hate to have stinky, angry sims yelling and freaking out and wetting the floor. Doesn't exactly make you wanna pull up a chair and have some cake. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SofzombieSofzombie Posts: 994 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Pause button is simmer's bestfriend :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited February 2012
    Ha! :mrgreen:

Birthdays are the one time I usually always 'make all happy', as a rule. Hate to have stinky, angry sims yelling and freaking out and wetting the floor. Doesn't exactly make you wanna pull up a chair and have some cake. :mrgreen:

I know lol. Some of the sims hunger meters were all the way in the green and they were going for cake :lol: silly silly sims.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    :lol::mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    edited February 2012
    CutieKitty wrote:
    Edit; I'd show a pic of the twins birthday party (it's in my media area), but I don't remember how to get the picture on here

Just copy the URL of your my media page and then paste it between the "Img"and "/Img" tags in your comment thread.

• Options
    HTQuackersHTQuackers Posts: 110 Member
    edited February 2012
    CutieKitty wrote:

I know lol. Some of the sims hunger meters were all the way in the green and they were going for cake :lol: silly silly sims.

That's cuz everyone loves cake! I have a family of 8 at the moment, it's chaos but funny all the same.
    script>