Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anything REALLY new or exciting in this stuff pack?

Or is it just more clothes and hair and a different design for some buy objects?

Town life Stuff had new RABBIT HOLES (!!) which is why I wanted it. Is there ANY reason to NOT wait till I can snag this stuff pack as part of a twofer at some point in the future?

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• cmxoxcmxox Posts: 864 Member
    edited January 2012
    Making and customizing Sims is my favorite part of the game, so personally, I love this stuff pack. If that's not really your thing, you could probably live with waiting a while before getting it.
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited January 2012
    hehe, I usually play The Apocalypse Challenge - so I have a few go-to outfits, furnishings and textures. I largely ignore most of what's available. Things that get my heart to go pitter pat are anything that is sufficiently trashy/grungry and things that affect game play, like new rabbit hole types :p Now if they came out with an End Of The World As We Know It stuff pack - I would be all over that LOL!

Ok - I'll wait till I can get it for half price or less. I don't really need more stuff I wont' use cluttering up my catalogs.

God Bless,
    mik
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2012
    To answer your question yes. Facemask are new and if you need something to set the mood for your sims a lot of this stuff works. It's also handy because you can make a honeymoon suite.

I like eveything but I like the candles more then anything. I especially like the rose ones as they look great on a dining table. The open cafe in Hidden Springs is a great place to use these candles in. I plan on putting them on all the tables inside for VDay.

I have the WA food register so placing it there gives my sims the option to buy food there.

You know you can use the eyemask for stories? Example have your sim take his finacie to the beach and get them to stand together in front of the water while she has on her eyemask.

Then have him give her the ring and propose. Have her change to the second wedding outfit without the mask planned and it looks like he blindfolded her to suprise her with a ring. :wink:
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I don't do stories - so it's all just stuff I wouldn't be using anyway :)

God Bless,
    mik
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited January 2012
    To answer your question yes. Facemask are new and if you need something to set the mood for your sims a lot of this stuff works. It's also handy because you can make a honeymoon suite.

I like eveything but I like the candles more then anything. I especially like the rose ones as they look great on a dining table. The open cafe in Hidden Springs is a great place to use these candles in. I plan on putting them on all the tables inside for VDay.

I have the WA food register so placing it there gives my sims the option to buy food there.

You know you can use the eyemask for stories? Example have your sim take his finacie to the beach and get them to stand together in front of the water while she has on her eyemask.

Then have him give her the ring and propose. Have her change to the second wedding outfit without the mask planned and it looks like he blindfolded her to suprise her with a ring. :wink:

Hi Catloverplayer

You have Hidden Springs, how is it, I don't really like large lots, like in Appaloosa Plains, are the lots smaller, also can you tell me why you like it and do you have any of your game pictures of it that you can share. I do like the outdoor look. I think it is a little expensive but it is tempting.