March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creativity Level

I'm not sure how the magician career/profession is going to work, but instead of putting a magic skill for that job, there should be something called a creativity level, which has to do with basically everything your Sim does in their life.... This isn't a skill, it's more like the badges from Sims 2. The higher the creativity level, the more cool/fun stuff your Sim can do. If your creativity level is high, your Sim can do more magic tricks. Idk how they can raise their creativity level, but this feature sounds really awesome.

Things you can do as your creativity level raises...

Cooler recipes.. Idk what, but I know that if your more creative you should be able to make way fancier and cooler things.

With the trampoline from Ambitions, if your Sim has a high creativity level, they should be able to do back flips, and triple flips and cool stuff like that.

When your Sim plays chess, they can find creative ways to beat their opponent.

If they ever give us diving boards, our Sim should be able to do awesome tricks if their creativity level is high.

Sims can learn new interactions from raising their creativity level.

New dance moves. The Smustle?!?!?!

I know this is sort of in the game already.. To get better at dancing you keep on dancing repeatedly, same for playing chess, and painting, and basically everything.... But this would be more fun than staring at your Sim doing the same thing for hours and hours (Sim hours lol)... Maybe they can raise the creativity level by reading special books or watching special TV shows/movies that can inspire them...

This new feature would basically effect everything our Sim does. There's TONS of stuff our Sim would be able to do if this was to be in a future expansion... It would be cool to have this in Showtime, but it's probably too late for them to add this. BTW, I put this in this forum cuz most people have been going to this forum and I want lots of people to see this...