Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need some sound advice from a Tech Guru!

I am currently shopping for a new pc. I'm looking at one of the new HP Pavillion's HPE h8qe series. Here are the spec's:

An Intel Quad Core i7 processor1
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Fast, easy, trusted Web browsing with Windows Internet Explorer3
Stunning visuals with high-end Nvidia or ATI discrete graphics
Powerful 64-bit performance with 8GB DDR3 system memory 4, 5, fast data transfer, and reduced power consumption6
Massive storage with large hard drive options, including RAID-enabled for data mirroring (backup and security) or high performance
USB 3.0
The option to add up to 24GB of DDR3 memory7
Optional USB wireless LAN8 for connecting a wireless printer and accessories
The ability to multitask by using two monitors at once (may require additional cable or adapter, sold separately)
A free 60-day Norton Internet Security subscription9, optimized for your PC and ranked #1 in protection and performance†
HP LinkUp, which lets you wirelessly access, update, and save documents on any laptop on your home network from your desktop PC8

Integrated Intel High Definition Audio with 7.1 surround sound
An optional tuner and personal video recorder for essentially turning your PC into a TV10 (Clear QAM lets you view high-def, non-premium cable shows)
An optional Blu-ray DVD writer/player (reads/writes Blu-ray discs, reads HD DVDs, reads/writes traditional DVDs/CDs) 11
Smooth, high-quality playback with optional second-generation DX11–enabled ATI 6000 series graphics
5 free HP games, already loaded on your PC

because I can choose my graphics card what would be the best one for my sims gaming? Here is what is offered for this system:

1GB DDR3 Radeon HD 6570 [DVI, HDMI. VGA adapter]
2GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 [DVI, HDMI, VGA adapter]
1GB DDR3 Radeon HD 6670 [DVI, HDMI, DP, VGA]
3GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 [DVI, HDMI, VGA]
1GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti [2 DVI, mini-HDMI. VGA adapter]
1GB DDR5 Radeon HD 6850 [2 DVI, 2 mini-DP, HDMI. VGA adapter]
1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 [2 DVI, HDMI, VGA adpt]

It also has a 600W power supply

And I can also choose which kind of hard drive I want installed, which is best?
2TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
160GB solid state drive

Is there anything else I should be looking for? If my hubby is going to put this kind of effort and money into a pc for gaming, for me, he wants the best put in there. I'm not in anyway tech savvy, that's why I'm here seeking help. The reason I'm looking into an HP is I had one before my Compaq and I prefer HP. The system I have now, is working for the sims but instead of putting more money into it to upgrade it to a better machine, hubby is buying me one just for gaming.

Thanks for any help. 8)