Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photobooth *Pictures Included*

So i've been going through the new Showtime Katy Perry trailer trying to find some new items and i'm pretty sure I found a photobooth, have a look at the pictures below.

Edit: It might be easier to see if you watch the trailer instead, it's shown around 0:29

*Confirmed by Aaron Conners*

photobootho.jpg

photobooth2r.jpg

Comments

• sidisidi Posts: 184 New Member
    edited January 2012
    :D

AWESOME!!!!!! Great find!

This EP is like a glamorous Generations

1. Random/Awesome objects
    2. Stupid social features
    3. ...Not sure what the theme is...

However I'm officially converted. I WANT IT!
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited January 2012
    OMG your totally right!! It does look alot like a photo booth doesn't it?! Awesome!!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2012
    Coolio Thank you Jorden for spotting it. :D
    edited January 2012
    Well I guess we know were one of the woohoo spots will be now because in the sims 2 sims could woohoo in them.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited January 2012
    It's a bit hard for me to determine what it could be but I'm sort of leaning more on just some wall with art and glowing decor to make the arcade/room look more detailed.

It could be a photobooth but I don't see a curtain clearly where the Sim could enter, is it on the right of that object?

EDIT: Took another look at it and now I see the blue curtain facing the Sims. Yup, looks like a photobooth alright. Woohoo interaction, ability to take all different kinds of photos (crazy, romantic, etc.) maybe like The Sims 2? Hope to see more of this!
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2012
    Omg omg omg I think you could be right!! I wondered what that was and if the photobooth would appear!!

Sorry, excitement overload. :shock: :oops: :mrgreen:

I will cross everything that you're right!

I think in some respects this EP is going to be a bit like Generations: the developers can see that gameplay is lacking a bit so they're giving us lots of cool objects, some of which we've wanted for ages.

Generations: seesaws, bunk beds, spiral stair cases, treehouses, etc.

Showtime: Jukeboxes, karaoke machines, pool tables, photobooths, etc.
  • SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited January 2012

Hmm.

Im torn between it being a photobooth or one of them arcade games you sit in and play.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hmm.

Im torn between it being a photobooth or one of them arcade games you sit in and play.

It could just be another arcade machine. :( They do often have photo booths in arcades where I live though so there's still hope.
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hmm.

Well it looks kinda similar to the ts2 one, so I'm going for photobooth :mrgreen:
  • Jdrizzle91Jdrizzle91 Posts: 323 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Wow I'm actually impressed love the look of the town if that is the town.. Also mechanical bull riding and ski ball and a photo booth? ANd it looked like at 23 or 24 seconds another game is being played by two people outside?

Good number of new interactable objects so far including the other stuff in the first trailer.
    edited January 2012
    Finally now I can have some professional romantic pictures made of my couples and hang them on the wall.
  • adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited January 2012
    edited January 2012
    Yep that's a camara icon. :thumbup: :D
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited January 2012
    i really hope it is a photobooth! I want it bad :)
    edited January 2012
    And now I finally have peps for this ep. The photobooth was the one object that did it for me.

Speaking of which with simport I wonder if your friend can use it in they're game and take a picture of your sim and theirs together.
  • PaisleyPinkPaisleyPink Posts: 421 Member
    edited January 2012
    Jdrizzle91 wrote:
    Wow I'm actually impressed love the look of the town if that is the town.. Also mechanical bull riding and ski ball and a photo booth? ANd it looked like at 23 or 24 seconds another game is being played by two people outside?

Good number of new interactable objects so far including the other stuff in the first trailer.

I checked out where you said and it does look like a game that 2 people can play... And I remember that octopus on it too from another screenshot release so it's def a game!

BUT!!!!!!!!

At that same place in the video, notice that guy walking in the arcade? That's the "stride of pride" so I am CONVINCED that it's a photobooth!!!
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited January 2012
    adventfear wrote:
    400047_236247259785411_140856535991151_535655_2090982919_n.jpg

:shock:

:D

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out :D
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited January 2012
    i hope theres more then 1 option what kind of photo to take
    Romantic, Silly, Normal ect..
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited January 2012
    Looks like you're right! Good find!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2012
    I thought the mechanical bull was meant to be included with pets, along with vending machines, but they don't appear to have been in there.
    Why not? I didn't keep up with the Pets stuff in that section because I wasn't planning on buying it, but I got it as a gift, and looked for those items but never found them.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    edited January 2012
    Karenn wrote:
    i hope theres more then 1 option what kind of photo to take
    Romantic, Silly, Normal ect..

Same in the sims 2 they had friendly and romantic. Lets hope they don't just have random pictures. I want romantic and friendly ones and also I hope in the romantic ones it shows sims kissing like we had in the sims 2 only much better prehaps sitting down in an embrace kissing.
    edited January 2012
    Pary wrote:
    I thought the mechanical bull was meant to be included with pets, along with vending machines, but they don't appear to have been in there.
    Why not? I didn't keep up with the Pets stuff in that section because I wasn't planning on buying it, but I got it as a gift, and looked for those items but never found them.

Well like sing a grams vending machines and bulls were mentioned in the pets patch notes but they cut them from pets and I assume to move to this ep.
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited January 2012
    In ts2, I used to send sims in there on their wedding day to have their wedding photos ^__^
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2012
    Well like sing a grams vending machines and bulls were mentioned in the pets patch notes but they cut them from pets and I assume to move to this ep.

Oh. Thanks for telling me CLP :) That's a bit sad. The mechanical bulls would have fitted more in keeping with the Pets theme.
    Still, I suppose they have to pad out SHT with something.
    In ts2, I used to send sims in there on their wedding day to have their wedding photos ^__^

Oh ! So did I ! I loved having their pics taken in all their finery.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited January 2012
    Karaoke machines, jukeboxes, mechanical bulls, ski-ball, photo booths, pool tables, magic tricks, singing stages, DJ studios, tabletop arcade games, coffee shops, and acrobatics.

That's only what's been revealed so far.

Yeah I'm getting this.