Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GURUS - Thanks! Thread CLOSED.

:!: Caution: 🐸🐸🐸🐸.o.g.r.a.p.h.i.c image below!
EDIT: Image Removed. Thanks, Gurus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:!: I specifically asked for one lousy 🐸🐸🐸🐸.o.g.r.a.p.h.i.c post to be removed and I asked that my thread not be removed. I would like to have my thread back. It is needed for 16 more days. Please restore this thread. Thank you! :(

Its purpose is sharing Dr Pepper codes, especially with those who live outside the US and/or those simmers who have never been able to find any codes.

Thread title:
HELP! Do you have any Dr Pepper codes to SHARE or NEED some?

Original link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/483748.page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:!: Friends: Use Adblock for Chrome (or Firefox)

Comments

• Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited January 2012
    hopefully they'll put it back
  • SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hopefully they will restore all the posts they deleted just to get rid of one or two posts.

I don't know how many are gone, but quite a few are aswell as I imagine a lot of people's entries which they worked hard on.

It was such a drastic measure to get rid of a couple of posts.. I also don't know why they haven't deleted his account, deleting the messages but allowing the guy still to post just makes more work for them.
  • 3354342424133543424241 Posts: 288
    edited January 2012

SESERT34 IS BACK

I AM SESERT34
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2012
    I am still waiting for my thread to be restored.
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited January 2012
    what is this, the playboy forums?
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm sorry about your thread Reach. :( Hopefully it is restored. You were doing a good thing.
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited January 2012
    So, I was away for several days, just come back here to see this CONNARD ! i-=<*** __.
    count me on for report him!!! :evil: :hunf: :evil: GURUS! where are you?
    Please clean up! and restore the Dr Pepper and other thread!
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
    edited January 2012
    This still needs attention.

I suppose this is as good a place as any to rant. Why on earth do we have privileges to post an image in endless dozens of threads in one day?

Why are only some of the threads removed but not all of them?

Thank you, friends! Yoda, I am sorry for you to come back to this garbage!

• KaiyoKaiyo Posts: 245 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey, dude that's spamming, would you like to explain to my three year old what she just saw over my shoulder in this thread? Good job for exposing **** to a tiny child by posting it on usually family friendly forums!
    edited January 2012
    Kaiyo! I am so sorry! SO SORRY! :cry:

Please consider installing Adblock for Chrome, Firefox or K-Meleon.

You will have to right click on one of the pictures to block the image wherever it's posted.
  • LittleKittenCatLittleKittenCat Posts: 660 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Reachsims wrote:

You will have to right click on one of the pictures to block the image wherever it's posted.

I don't think she's meaning you Reach, there's another post in this thread that's seriously traumatic. Child or not. Whoever that was needs to end his sad pathetic life since he's got nothing better to do. Or she. Whichever works.
  • KaiyoKaiyo Posts: 245 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Reachsims wrote:

Don't apologise! It's not your fault there's someone with a sick mind posting here! I will definitely install that, thank you. I'm just angry that someone thinks posting images like that on a forum like this one is funny.

Edit: Blocked! Thanks! <3
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Sorry about your thread, Reach. I have reported all images that I have seen today. I hope they restore your thread. In my reports, I commented about just removing the offending posts, rather than the whole thread because people spend so much time and effort on their threads.
    edited January 2012
    Thanks, Jurik. Last time this happened, when I asked them to NOT remove the entire thread and to ONLY REMOVE the single offending post, someone had enough intelligence to abide by my request. Not so, this time.

The maintenance and moderating on this website is the shoddiest I have ever seen. I spent some years administering a very large website and never would I have allowed any individual the privilege of posting an image on fifty different threads. There are all kinds of restrictions on posting that can be put into play for everyone that would have severely lessened the degree of this attack.

@LittleKittenCat - I was apologizing for the offense to Kaiyo and her young daughter. I was not taking responsibility for the objectionable action.
    edited January 2012
    I am still waiting... to have my thread restored. :(
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2012
    Aww, stupid EA.Good luck getting your thread back. Ea has really gone too far this time.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited January 2012
    How is this player even allowed to post if anything. Doesn't a player have to register the game in order to post here (correct me if I'm wrong).

I wish this troll has a life TBH as this is pathetic and annoying to the point.

I'm going to live chat now and hopefully a "Supervisor" gets this heard and deals with it.
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm adding this to my list to forward on to Delaney, if that's ok, Reach.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited January 2012
    So sorry Reach, can't believe they deleted that thread, it was such a nice thing for people who have never had codes. :cry: EA needs to get some real staff, like others said, if they deleted his account in the first place as soon as they saw the first image, none of this would have gone too far. :? So pathetic.
  • RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited January 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    How is this player even allowed to post if anything. Doesn't a player have to register the game in order to post here (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yeah that's right, but I heard EA kept giving him new codes after a year or so? I might be wrong but someone mentioned that on another thread. :?
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited January 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

I'm going to live chat now and hopefully a "Supervisor" gets this heard and deals with it.

He posted before how he got more game codes, he basically fooled the live chat people into giving him one, hence he's back :roll:
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited January 2012
    Escalated this thread in Live Chat and they should "hopefully" handle this account soon.
  • StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi all, just want to show my support.

I think we need to keep the subjects visible, soEA, guru's, moods or whatever, keep seeing this. - He obviously want stop, unless they take serious actions agains him. We know he just come back again after a while, and i dont want to ignore it, it does not make him go away.

About he's accounts; yes he keep getting new codes from chat, he even have (or had) a website where he posted the chats from support where he praise he's own ability to cheat them to a new code over and over again....

Its sad that even when he posts so many places, and even provide he's own email accounts etc. that EA cant figure out how to stop him. To me it seem like they just lack the interest.

Last night i saw US simmers talking about contacting FOX news about it. They said FOX had the story ones before and properly would take it again... I think we really need to make this hurt where EA feel it - On the money and image!
    edited January 2012
    Thanks, buddy! I can actually build the thread again but I shouldn't *have to*! I asked them to delete one post and not delete the thread which was still needed for 16 more days. *sigh*

If my thread is not back up tomorrow, I will make another one. What a garbage dump this place has become! :roll:

I was just posting a comment on a friend's page and they actually censored 900 km in my comment. They bother to censor that and not this other filth? :shock:
    edited January 2012
    I'm still waiting...