Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anybody else having issues with their Studio page?

I can't access mine at all--I get Liam. I can see my profile page just fine, but the Studio page is totally inaccessible. Weirdly, I can see the last few uploads I made in the initial profile page load, and I can click on them and see three of the four of them, but I can't get into the Studio itself. Tech support told me at last, after an hour, that the site was "temporarily down," but it's been like this for a couple of days.

Anybody else seeing issues like this?

Comments

• SymbologySymbology Posts: 1,074
    edited January 2012
    Nope. Try clearing your cache/history/temp internet files/etc from your browser. You'll have to re-login to all your pages, though (like email, etc).

Edit: when hitting submit to this thread, I got a "the site is temporarily down messgae". Lol. Irony.
  • ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited January 2012
    I've used two totally different browsers, Chrome and Firefox, and have indeed cleared cache on them.

Are you able to see my studio? Not my profile, but my studio?
  • SymbologySymbology Posts: 1,074
    edited January 2012
    Nope
    edited January 2012
    Thanks guys :) On the plus side, it isn't something related to just my computer. I appreciate your looking!
  • summernights60summernights60 Posts: 77
    edited January 2012
    i need help to, i have so much memories that the internet crashes
    edited January 2012
    i need help to, i have so much memories that the internet crashes
    That part's pretty easy. That I do know how to answer! Go find that wiki that Twallan is hanging out on nowadays and get mods called MasterController and StoryProgression. It'll let you delete memories and prevent their creation in your townies. It'll also let you disable skillgain in townies, stop them from having kids, or whatever else you want to keep your memory footprint low. You can also manually delete memories in your own Sims to get rid of the silly ones (why oh why does it feel the need to document every visit I make to a library?). Unless my Sim is going to marry the NPC in question or otherwise invite him/her to live together, there's no reason s/he needs to have memories I'll never see.

There are other mod sites that have scripting mods that'll let you make fewer memories to prevent bloat. It's a problem plenty of people have found. I like the concept of memories, but the actual implementation makes my games nightmarishly clogged.