Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Prima Offical Strategy Iphone/IPad App

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if you've heard, but Prima Games has just released an Offical strategy Iphone\Ipad app for The Sims 3 PC\Mac products.

Now you can get official strategy for The Sims 3 PC/MAC products right at your finger tips on your iPad and iPhone. Want to keep your horse from eating your garden plants? Encourage the Neat trait in your horse. Get hundreds of FREE tips just like this for The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 expansions: The Sims 3 Late Night, The Sims 3 Ambitions, The Sims 3 Generations and the recently released The Sims 3 Pets in the "Free Random Tips" section of our app. Want more? Our in-app purchases include interactive maps (new to our The Sims 3 strategy product line) revealing collectables locations, neighborhood details, and screenshots for everything! Other in-app purchases include a complete catalogue of traits, wishes, needs, moods, cheats, and much more in the "Advanced Strategy" section. Finally, no guide would be complete without a comprehensive catalog of your favorite sims objects! So download the app and access our archive of hundreds of free tips or purchase the extended features and get the most complete The Sims 3 strategy available for any mobile device.

http://www.primagames.com/pages/landing-sims-3-strategy-app?ref=aff_prima_for11112

Prima is always interested in hearing our customers thoughts regarding our products, so please reply to this thread and let us know what you think of the app. =)

(IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT A GAME)This app only covers the Sims 3 PC\Mac products.

Comments

• Options
    PrimaGamesPrimaGames Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2012
    bump
  • Options
    Pixie_dustttPixie_dusttt Posts: 266
    edited January 2012
    -cries-
    I was going to download it,but I'm in debt with itunes -_-
  • Options
    PrimaGamesPrimaGames Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2012
    The app is free to download. =) Actually, when you download the app you get access to hundreds of gameplay tips for The Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, and Pets using our Random Tip feature. So even if you don't buy the expanded features, there is a ton of great free content you get just for having it installed. Not to mention, with each new expansion pack guide that we create we plan to update the app as well, so more free tips to come.
  • Options
    MissReena73MissReena73 Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2012
    I just downloaded and installed, and the app keeps crashing when I try to load any map other than Sunset Valley.

I paid for the expanded features, but the map page either stays blank or the app crashes completely when I try to get to any other map to load.
  • Options
    PC5337PC5337 Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2013
    Will they be updating this for University and other future EPs?