This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Game refuses to save or upload puppies (POSSIBLY FIXED / *I take that back, it's still happening)

I'm trying to make puppy versions of all my improved dogs so they're guaranteed to grow up and look identical to the parents, so I bring them into CAS once they're born and click "Save to bin" and it just sits there with the saving icon and never stops. I've done this three times and same thing every time.

So I decide to instead share the puppy then download it directly from my studio, but the same thing happens with sharing.

I tried this before updating my game, so I thought the update may fix it, yet nothing has changed. I was always able to save or share puppies before, so I don't know why it isn't working now. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited January 2012
    Strange, I tried it a few more times and same outcome every time. I would be screwed if my game refused to save pets anymore.

However I right-clicked on the game icon and clicked "Run as administrator", and now one has saved just fine. I will try a few more to see if it continues to work.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I take that back, it happened again. The same puppy that saved just fine, I clicked on one of my saved custom coat patterns, and then it wouldn't save once again. I have so many coat patterns saved that they take forever for the example images to load, so I would go down the list and click them till I found the one I wanted. Maybe it has something to do with the image not loading yet before I select it and then try to save it. I'm going to wait for them all to load before I select the one I want and see what happens.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Nope, didn't work, even after waiting for the example image to load. What gives? :(