Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    So many birthdays today! Oh my! I hope it's an amazing day for you all CatherynBlue, Daphne1313, Ladyzoo1972, lotterygirl13, love1616, stikystuff, Xerlan and Zulie234!! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited May 2014
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL SIMMERS!!!!
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    XerlanXerlan Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2014
    Happy birthday CatherynBlue, Daphne1313, Ladyzoo1972, lotterygirl13, love1616, plumchum, stikystuff and Zulie234!!

Quite a crew of simmers today. Hope everyone has a terrific day full of laughter, love, joy and vibrant colors!
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited May 2014
    I hate to bring this up, but please disregard plumchum's birthday. It turns out this person has announced THREE separate birth dates on the forums, 2 of which were in this directory. I am very upset about this, but that is all I am going to say about it!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Wishing a very Happy Birthday to CatherynBlue, Daphne1313, Ladyzoo1972, lotterygirl13, love1616, stikystuff, Xerlan and Zulie234!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

happybirthday.jpg

flowers.jpg

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/Bday%20Treats/ThreeBdayCupcakes.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited May 2014
    JediAriel wrote:
    I hate to bring this up, but please disregard plumchum's birthday. It turns out this person has announced THREE separate birth dates on the forums, 2 of which were in this directory. I am very upset about this, but that is all I am going to say about it!
    Why would you be upset if all you're doing is saying happy birthday to people I might add you don't even know? :shock:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2014
    Whoa! O_O
    Happy birthday to all of you! That's quite a lot of people. :lol:
    Why would you be upset if all you're doing is saying happy birthday to people I might add you don't even know? :shock:

Because they broke the rules. It specifically states not to have multiple accounts, which also includes multiple birthdays in general. She, and the others, take time out of their day to make cute little image presents for whoever has a birthday that day.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited May 2014
    Whoa! O_O

Because they broke the rules. It specifically states not to have multiple accounts, which also includes multiple birthdays in general. She, and the others, take time out of their day to make cute little image presents for whoever has a birthday that day.
    And? That makes them mad they don't have to do what they are doing. If they are doing it its because they want to not because its a chore and they have to. So I don't understand the getting upset over it part.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited May 2014
    Happy birthday CatherynBlue, Daphne1313, Ladyzoo1972, lotterygirl13, love1616, stikystuff, Xerlan, and Zulie234! :D
  • Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited May 2014
    Whoa! O_O

And? That makes them mad they don't have to do what they are doing. If they are doing it its because they want to not because its a chore and they have to. So I don't understand the getting upset over it part.

If they stuck to the rules of having their birthday put on this thread once, then we would have no problem at all and we would be more than happy saying 'Happy Birthday' to them. However, to add your name more than once to this thread makes no sense.

And....we would not be doing this thread if we felt it was a chore. If you would like to join and be responsible for doing a 'happy birthday' to people on a certain date, feel free to say and we'll add you to the group. By doing so you would then understand how much we put into this thread and how happy it makes the recipients.

The matter is now closed.

Edit: Misinterpreted your sentence.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy belated birthday CatherynBlue, Daphne1313, Ladyzoo1972, lotterygirl13, love1616, stikystuff and Zulie234!!! I hope you all had a great day!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRvzqwD6MWhVTFRjYw9U3KIy64FSWrPz0AOEoTxteLVF7aIyyuIg8232e3144a3e2e0f35c54ecd1c68a2c2.jpg

752926655_1751056.gif
  • Options
    crazydevil2525crazydevil2525 Posts: 60
    edited May 2014
    please add me, mine is may 28th
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Wishing a very happy birthday to Riversong10! I hope you have a most magnificent day filled with sunshine and laughter!

book-cake.jpg
    smile.gif
    [img]https://lifeboat.com/images/sims3.baileys.birthday1.jpg "width=350"[/img]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy birthday RiverSong10!!! Have a great day!!!

FinishedCake.JPGbirthday_flowers.gif
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh, such a pretty cake! Happy birthday to everyone I missed and to RiverSong!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy Happy Birthday RiverSong!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    StephBE and others, just a note that I appreciated her letting me know about the multiple accounts. I try to gift some people for the birthdays. Not much, I don't have much but, little items and I actually had Plum's wishlist up at the time. So, it was a good thing. Perhaps they should just be taken off the list?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you MizoreYukii, Steph (By the way, I agree with Ciane. That cake is so pretty!) and Xerlan!

Love the book cake, Brighty and the adorable Sim pic!

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to RiverSong10!!! I hope you are having an awesome day!!!

[img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/830/830682zhs68ovvt7.gif "width=400"[/img]

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/Bday%20Treats/7139ef36-46df-48b5-b832-62c684e62a24.jpg "width=400"[/IMG]
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited May 2014
    Happy Birthday RiverSong10 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Xerlan wrote:
    StephBE and others, just a note that I appreciated her letting me know about the multiple accounts. I try to gift some people for the birthdays. Not much, I don't have much but, little items and I actually had Plum's wishlist up at the time. So, it was a good thing. Perhaps they should just be taken off the list?

Hi Xerlan!

That's fine and so sweet of you to gift when you can. I look on this as a present due to low finances!! :P

Oh and hello new friend! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    StephBE wrote:
    Xerlan wrote:

Hi Xerlan!

That's fine and so sweet of you to gift when you can. I look on this as a present due to low finances!! :P

Oh and hello new friend! :D

Xerlan is a sweetheart! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's odd to have one day without a birthday. Two in a row is just bizarre! :shock:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Actually today was a birthday for Simsikeiko! Happy, happy day to you keiko!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you ciane!

Wishing a Belated Happy Birthday to Simsikeiko!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
    1008-014-09-1040.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy belated birthday Simsikeiko!!! I hope you had a great day!!!

pink_big-cake231-lg.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_3uR8G7oWsirvmCG6uRyWu91-6ie66VSK2_twcOaL6hkf5xmWPQ
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top