Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warrior Cat Breedings ( Cinderheart pics now up! )

For all you warrior readers, Im making breedings of them. Dont be like " THAT COUPLE NEVER HAPPENED! " Because I am making random ones.
Im working on the first cats right now, So its a w.i.p so far
If anybody is/has read warriors, I'd love to hear your comments on them

EDIT:
Imma give the kits there own names.. For example:
Scourge and Sandstorm had... I dont know, 2 kits
1 she-cat: Fleckkit
1 tom: Hawkkit

And some of the cats may not look very good, I am not that good a pet maker. I have used create-a-cat on most, Unless I find a breed that looks much like that warrior. I will also used kittypets/enemies/etc. Like... Daisy, Milly, Scourge, etc.

EDIT 2:
And when the kit grows up imma change there names to like....Uh, Example:
Hawkit - Hawkwing
Fleckkit- Flecktail

Im using the kittens for breeding, too. Like if I bred Firestar and Spottedleaf, and SScourge and Sandstorm, I'd breed there kittens when there older... Etc.

EDIT 3:

( Sorry so much edits! :oops: ) My paint thingy is stupid and when I take pictures and paste it, it comes out just a big black glob of square! So im trying to download Paint.Net, It usually doesnt do that.... Sorry, I'll get the pictures as soon as I can!

EDIT 4:
And for the ones who dont know what Warrior Cats are, Its a book series. They have 'odd' names. Like...: Hawkkit when a kitten, Hawkpaw when 6 months(moons in the book, but in sims i just make them kit to adult), and Hawkfoot when a full adult. When there elders, they keep there names... Im not gonna explain the whole thing, its a bit complicated if you dont read the books :-)

Comments

• Mikki101Mikki101 Posts: 302 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. :P bookmarked
  • WhoozySimmy45WhoozySimmy45 Posts: 312 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I read those books in middle school! Ahh, fond memories. I don't remember much from the stories but I'm excited to see what you make!
  • DramaGirl495DramaGirl495 Posts: 134
    edited January 2012
    Cool! I think Firestar and Spottedleaf would have a cool kitten. xD

Love these books, excited to see some kittens. C:
  • SammyKeyesSammyKeyes Posts: 144 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Gonna bookmark this. I loved those books. :D Excited to see how this will turn out.
  • OmNomNomOmBabiesOmNomNomOmBabies Posts: 681 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Heh, Thanks. Tommorow im gonna finish the first breeding: Scourge and Sandstorm! ( There finished cats/family, just tommorow I go on and its 1 more day till the sim kittens are born! )
    I'm not supposed to be on, so thats why I snuck on my house computer, So unforetanly I cant get the pictures of Sandstorm and Scourge.. Tommorow they will be here! So excited to see the kittens!
    edited January 2012
    Cool! I think Firestar and Spottedleaf would have a cool kitten. xD

Love these books, excited to see some kittens. C:

Thanks for an idea! I'd love to see some ideas! ( I found a breed that looks JUST like Graystripe... O_O.. )
    edited January 2012
    Just found out she isn't pregnant. It played baby music and everything, but today nothing happened...And romantic - have kittens is now a button on the cats
    edited January 2012
    Bumpssiiee

Sandstorm is now pregnant! She got it earlier today.... A few more days and kittens are born! After that, might sell Scourge. To make more room... Gotta have room for Firestar and Spottedleaf + there kits.
  • DramaGirl495DramaGirl495 Posts: 134
    edited January 2012
    Bumpssiiee

Sandstorm is now pregnant! She got it earlier today.... A few more days and kittens are born! After that, might sell Scourge. To make more room... Gotta have room for Firestar and Spottedleaf + there kits.

Cool, excited to see everyone's babies. C:
  • WolfieWolfie Posts: 2,557 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I read those books in middle school! Ahh, fond memories. I don't remember much from the stories but I'm excited to see what you make!

Me too! :D

I liked Graystripe and Silverstream a lot. Good memories indeed. :)
    edited January 2012
    Sandstorm had her kits! Twins! Not sure there genders, only difference is that one is fatter/different body shape. There so cute! I'd get pics, but as I said, stupid paint only putting black blob of squares. Sandstorm is tan/light brownish, with a lighter tan belly. She has a fatter body than Scourge.... Scourge is small and more skinny then Sandstorm. His face is a bit wedgie, and of course, he has his white paw. The kittens are both tan/brown like Sandstorm, but have the white paw like Scourge. One is more fatter than the other....

EDIT: Think i got the pics!

2r6fb5w.jpg
    Sandstorm

20gljbk.jpg
    Scourge ( This is a bad one, but only one that shows his white paw )

zjjp0w.jpg
    Kit 1 ( They have names, its just hard to remember who's who since there twins! )

jb4a5f.jpg
    Kit 2

( OMG, My sister's cat Finn just died, it was SOOO sad/weird. Her reaction was funny though. First it played creepy music, and she was like.. " Uhh... Whats that music? " and I was like " Someones dying! ". And we both said " The cat " At the same time. She paused and found him. THE GRIM REAPER WAS CRYING, TOO! And now the grim reaper is in her house, socializing with him. )

EDIT 2:
    Imma give this project a break! :wink:

EDIT 3:
    OK! Giving this a go again! This time, imma make Firestar and Spottedleaf! Im gonna sell the chubbier kit once he is older, I need room!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2012
    Bump?
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited January 2012
    The cats are cute, but a little far away! You can pause the game and then hit the 'Tab' button on your computer. That way you can get close up pictures! :D

I can't wait to see more! :mrgreen:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
    edited January 2012
    Bump; Got some trouble with that family! D:

Here is the thread for the problem, I need some answers! Please help:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/484831.page
    edited January 2012
    Fixed the problem ( I found out how to, thanks to the thread! )

THANK YOUUU THREADS!
    edited January 2012
    I made Berrynose and Cinderheart ( Next I'll make less dull colored warriors )
    Unfortunately, I had only managed to get pictures of Berrynose for now:

2cyr7mp.jpg

1z1aark.jpg
  • sims2chelseasims2chelsea Posts: 97 Member
    edited January 2012
    Your pets look cute, you should consider taking closer pictures so we can see them better. (:

If you hit the tab button it gives you free range of the camera. In tab mode you can use the arrow keys to move arond, - and + to zoom out and in and pressing Q and E allow you to raise and lower your camera. Q and E are really helpful for pets since they are so close to the ground!
    edited January 2012
    Cinderheart photos:
    ( Cinderhart is already pegnant, just got off to say this and post the new pics! )
    v5aej7.jpg

24pmpf7.jpg
    edited January 2012
    Imma decide to write little passages about the cats, only after the kits are born. And a point from the kits view. ( All passages on this comment, unless it gets to big. I'll keep editing it! )

PASSAGE 1: Sandstorm:

I remember when my kits were born a few days ago.... Also the day Scourge and my other kit were given to what the twolegs call " Shelter ". Birdkit is very active, and growing up fine...Now, if that twoleg even lays one of its bald paws on my kit, I will rip it right off! Whats even worst is that now that twoleg has Cinderheart and Berrynose! Its to terrible... But Berrynose and Cinderheart have gotten super close. Cinderheart is now expecting kits, and so fast to. But Cinderheart has been a little.... Odd. She's been super active at night, running in circles around the mini twoleg dens we have to sleep in. I think she just misses home. We've been catching few prey, lately too. And the twoleg is keeping a squirrel trapped up in a cage, Like a kittypet! I knew they were weird, but not that weird! And Birdkit.... He takes after his father, scratching up all the twoleg's stuff, watching that squirrel in a cage... And I swear, I always see Breezekit and Scourge's face in the what twolegs call 'Newspapers'. I just cant beleive all this crazy stuff.....

PASSAGE 2: Birdkit:

Its been a few days since I was born, and my mother says im just too crazy. I miss my father and brother. That stupid twoleg took them away! I haven't learned my hunting skill yet, like the others, But I will! I can't wait to be a warrior.... My mother says father and brother are in a 'shelter', whatever that is... We always see there faces in something my mother, and I guess the twoleg, calls 'newspaper'. I swear, We should break out. But those darned fences and doors are too big. We cant crawl under them, and too high for us to jump over. Maybe one day, One day, we will. I've seen deer, wild horses, racoons, strays. The worst thing is, that dumb huge monster that plays annoying noises. Sometimes it sits outside the twoleg den, watching us like we are its prey. I take it back, the worst is, I always here THUD!THUD!THUD!WOOF!WOOF!WOOF! across the fence. I think whoever is next to us has a dumb dog. This is too crazy for even my mother to handle!
    edited January 2012
    Bumpiee bummmmppp
    edited January 2012
    Burp... Wait, I mean bump
    edited January 2012
    Burpity burptity burpity;
    WAIT

Bumpity bumpity bump
  • Kittycatgirlat519Kittycatgirlat519 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey you should make hm BLUESTAR AND GREYSTRIPE lol

(Btw its Midnight Thewerewolf)
    edited January 2012
    Hey you should make hm BLUESTAR AND GREYSTRIPE lol

(Btw its Midnight Thewerewolf)

I thought it would be you, Midnight :P
    I was planning to breed someone with graystripe; Not just because I found a breed just like him :3 ( BUT I REALLY DID, WITH A FEW TWEAKS IT COULD BE HIS TWIN :shock: )

And I am NOT exaggerating :lol:
  • Kittycatgirlat519Kittycatgirlat519 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Lol i made some cute couples too (im not tring to copy) but this gave me a great idea Scourgexsquirrilflight and AshfurxLeafpool Lol 8) 8) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-o :-) :):wink: 8)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top