March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIXED: Two of my Sims in Freeplay are MISSING

My game seemed to reset itself; it shut down and I had trouble bringing it back up. When I finally did, two of my sims were and still are missing.

My original sim and one I added later are both missing ... not at their homes and not at work. If I tap them in the sim tracker, it takes me to a view of the town.

Any ideas how I can fix this? I tried a complete shut down of my ipad and they were still missing after I restarted the ipad and the game.

Since the original sim is missing, so is the dog that came to it when I first started the game. The lot is devoid of life; only the house remains.

I cannot find a way to contact EA/Origin through the app.

I would appreciate any ideas/feedback. Thanks.

Comments

• Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oddly enough it seems they were "stuck" at work. It was not time for either of them to be at work and when I clicked on them in the sim tracker, it did not indicate they were at work with an option to bring them home early using Lifestyle points.

But after several failed attempts, I finally got a whistle for one and then the other (previously their home and whistle were grayed out).

When I called them with the whistle from another sim lot, they showed up in their work attire.

I hope they stay put now.

The weird thing is they are staying in their work clothes and I cannot get them to change by using the wardrobe. Also, the dog is now back at the first sim home. Used to be when she was at work, the dog would still be there and it was gone too.

Quite the mystery.

ADDED: I got them to change clothes finally by having them take a shower.

SIDE NOTE: Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but these were the only two sims in the town to own dogs.
  • KittyangelgirlKittyangelgirl Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I JUST had this happen to me. I'm going to post a thread of every glitch I've come across so far. I feel like everyday it's getting worse!
  • evspare07evspare07 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I used to have 18 sims but now i only have 17... Where did the other1 go. I couldnt find her in the sims tracker.