Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Ambitions on iPad? Game crashes when you try to invite someone over.

I've played Sims 3 Ambitions on my iPhone and never had any problems but I downloaded the app on my mom's iPad and when you try to invite someone over the app closes? Is there any way to fix this?

Comments

• nogard00nogard00 Posts: 9
    edited January 2013
    probably not as sims3 is only for iPhones/iPods now.i have an iPad 2 any haven't tried inviting yet in ambitions. but export/import does not work ... picture is wrong format.
  • simmiesimmersimmiesimmer Posts: 271
    edited February 2013
    Ok. Go to the App Store and check if it needs updating, if not delete it and then restart your iPad by holding down Home button and the on/off button at the same time and wait until the screen goes black, Keep holding it down if nothing happens hold down the on/off button and APPLE will appear. When it comes to the swipe to unlock, unlock it and re-install Ambitions and if it still don't work, I don't know.
  • edited April 2013
    I've had the same problem so before I would try I saved and continued and it would let me make the call, but I had to do that every time I invited someone over.
  • shbasueashbasuea Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    %5bquote%3dnogard00%5dprobably+not+as+sims3+is+only+for+iPhones%2fiPods+now.i+have+an+iPad+2+any+haven%27t+tried+inviting+yet+in+ambitions.+but++export%2fimport+does+not+work+...+picture+is+wrong+format.%5b%2fquote%5d
  • shbasueashbasuea Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    %5bquote%3dJenaCandicedo%5dI%27ve+played+Sims+3+Ambitions+on+my+iPhone+and+never+had+any+problems+but+I+downloaded+the+app+on+my+mom%27s+iPad+and+when+you+try+to+invite+someone+over+the+app+closes%3f+Is+there+any+way+to+fix+this%3f%5b%2fquote%5d
  • Ciaradoc01Ciaradoc01 Posts: 113 Member
    edited April 2013
    DON'T PLAY AMBITIONS PLAY FREEPLAY!!!
    All I want from EA right now is sims 4 seasons, supernatural, pets, university and showtime. Then EA will be God. The current God is Brendon Urie.

giphy.gif