Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the sims 3 kindle fire

Pretty much I am my kindle fire and I search amazon and there is no the Sims 3 app so I wish they make an app that'll you could play the Sims 3 that is captible with the fire just a side note I can. be on the forums more yay

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited December 2011
    If there's enough desire maybe there'll be a Sims 3 app for the Kindle Fire -- I know there are Sims games for the iPhone, though they're quite a bit different than what's on the PC or even console (I tried one and wasn't too impressed), plus the new Sims FreePlay. Not sure if they've got Android versions yet -- is the Fire Android-based or a totally new operating system?

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2011
    If there's enough desire maybe there'll be a Sims 3 app for the Kindle Fire -- I know there are Sims games for the iPhone, though they're quite a bit different than what's on the PC or even console (I tried one and wasn't too impressed), plus the new Sims FreePlay. Not sure if they've got Android versions yet -- is the Fire Android-based or a totally new operating system?

It's android and so is the Nook Tablet which I have. They aren't free to use just any old android app though. Amazon and Barnes and nobles decide what apps are on their hardware. I have one EA game on mine and Bejeweled is also available.

The Nook tablet can be rooted since it allows a Micro SD card, unlike the Kindle Fire. That would allow me to put other Android apps on it. I love the extra 32 GB of storage I have on it.

I'm curious about a Sims 3 app, but I tend to only play games on PC. I have to be really bored with not much at hand to do to play game on my Nook. An even then, I'm probably reading on it. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2011
    CK213 wrote:

It's android and so is the Nook Tablet which I have. They aren't free to use just any old android app though. Amazon and Barnes and nobles decide what apps are on their hardware. I have one EA game on mine and Bejeweled is also available.

The Nook tablet can be rooted since it allows a Micro SD card, unlike the Kindle Fire. That would allow me to put other Android apps on it. I love the extra 32 GB of storage I have on it.
    ik only ea app that i have are the baord game so it's pretty lame though and my ipod touch is acting wierd but i wanna use it when I'm travelling.

I'm curious about a Sims 3 app, but I tend to only play games on PC. I have to be really bored with not much at hand to do to play game on my Nook. An even then, I'm probably reading on it. :D
  • Options
    l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited December 2011
    tammer400 wrote:
    Pretty much I am my kindle fire and I search amazon and there is no the Sims 3 app so I wish they make an app that'll you could play the Sims 3 that is captible with the fire just a side note I can. be on the forums more yay

If you can run Android apps, there's Sims Free Play. I have it on my little E Reader, a Pandigital Novel. At the Android App store, there is a free program you can download that adapts your E Reader to accept Android Apps.
  • Options
    EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited December 2011
    Why is the new game Sims Free Play not working on iPod too?
  • Options
    trekwars789trekwars789 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    i agree that there should be a sims 3 for kiindle fire!!!. I have been searching all over the internet to find and i couldent find any. This is crazy they make an app for ipad and they dont make an app for android or kindle fire.
  • Options
    Bacontron3000Bacontron3000 Posts: 165 New Member
    edited February 2012
    You can play it on the fire. All you need to do is download the .apk file online (not exactly legal unless you have already paid for it on the android market) and put it on your kindle fire's internal memory. Then you install it and play. The Fire runs Android 2.3 tweaked for Amazon's liking, so while you cannot access the complete Android Market, you are able to side load the Android apps.
  • Options
    dreamerse7en7dreamerse7en7 Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    i downloaded apk file then insalled te ims andwen i en to brig it upit said error wrong country....
    what am i doin wrong...i love the smsnd really want them on mykidle fire..
  • Options
    bdowg2bdowg2 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited October 2012
    they have FREEPLAY FINALLY
  • Options
    Krys0314Krys0314 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    When I seen The SIMS 3 I got excited! But,then found out they don't have it for my Kindle Fire HD! I have "The SIMS FREE PLAY" & really like it! But, I wish I could play The SIMS 3! Hopefully one day they'll make it for The Kindle Fire! :D IDK why they don't! :cry:
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited March 2013
    Krys0314 wrote:
    When I seen The SIMS 3 I got excited! But,then found out they don't have it for my Kindle Fire HD! I have "The SIMS FREE PLAY" & really like it! But, I wish I could play The SIMS 3! Hopefully one day they'll make it for The Kindle Fire! :D IDK why they don't! :cry:
    If they port it, it will be the iPhone version style. Your hopes will die.