Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anna's Thread of Thanks- Tallcoolone!! :) You too, Reach?

Hello, Tallcoolone!! Wow, you sure snuck up on me!!
Seriously, thank you so much for the beautiful mirror and the gorgeous dining chair...you didn't have to do that...I had most fun with the Secret Santa thread..absolutely my pleasure!!

I am most sincerely appreciative of the generousity you have bestowed..thanks again, and FR sent your way... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

May you and all my simming friends have the most Joyous of holidays...blessings to you all!! :D:D

Reachsims!! You got me while I wasn't looking!! 8) :lol:
Thank you my friend, for the adorable hairstyle...I have had my eye on that one for a while..you are so sweet!! :mrgreen:

Comments

• tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited December 2011
    I was thankful not to witness klb685 do 30 - 40 gifts herself! :) LOL THX SO MUCH! ;)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2011
    I was thankful not to witness klb685 do 30 - 40 gifts herself! :) LOL THX SO MUCH! ;)

No doubt!!! klb685 has done an outstanding job with the Secret Santa...More than happy to make a Christmas family for my second giftee...she seemed overjoyed with the gift, and that really made my day to see my simming friends so happy!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome, Anna! My pleasure. :D

I honestly DON'T know how KLB has managed. She is a real trooper and her party is a stunning success for the guests.
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    You're welcome, Anna! My pleasure. :D

I honestly DON'T know how KLB has managed. She is a real trooper and her party is a stunning success for the guests.

I have to agree on every point, and I must add this: I also find KLB to be exremely gracious. :D