Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Meadow Glen Updated, Final Version With Save File

2...Next

Comments

• ImAbushWookieImAbushWookie Posts: 176
    edited January 2012
    I downloaded this yesterday, Quite fun! But is it just me or is there no arena?
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited January 2012
    By arena do you mean stadium? If so, it is combined with the school thanks to the new rabbit holes offered by Pets :) And yes - finally updated :) I figured I'd start going through my worlds and improving upon an already good base!
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2012
    beatyful town thank you
  • Stephb11Stephb11 Posts: 3 New Member
    Can someone please help me? Ive downloaded meadow glen, and the save file, but it keeps showing in my game as greyed out and saying some content isn't avail on my computer, which is weird because i have every pack except Sweet Treats. Ive played in the save file before and loved it, hence why i'm so sad its not working anymore.
    Unfortunately the save files are quite finicky and just do not work :( Honestly though I feel like letting the game self populate - it will do it very quickly especially with an Nraas story progression - gives to a faster game anyway!
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi @SimRealtor, I just downloaded and started playing with Meadow Glen. I am really loving your world! Its a lovely little town and its so beautiful. You did an excellent job with the terrain.

One minor criticism however, in the latest version, that clearly includes the Vault Antiquity and the potion shop and supernatural hangout, you forgot include the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan, so there is no option for people who want to play as a psychics in your world. If you create a new version of this map after this one, the biggest thing you should change is getting rid of the downtown vault of antiquity and replacing it with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan. You only need one vault of antiquity and if you wanted people to be able to save time traveling, it still doesn't make much sense, because they're both nearby.
    Post edited by Damienf519 on
  • AlexsiriAlexsiri Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, @SimRealtor :smiley: I see you have been active her recently so I am hoping you can answer me this. I see you recommend having all the expansion packs for the newest version, but I have all of them except Into the future. What exactly is from Into the future in this version, and will I have any problems downloading the world without this pack?

Also, I see there is no save file for the newest version. Can I use the save file for version 2? And how exactly do save files work? :smiley: Is it a pre-made save I have to play with if I want the world to be populated? If so, can I only start the game with a populated world once? Or is the world populated every time I start a new game with it? Sorry for all the questions, I dont have much experience with save files. :smile:
    @Damienf519 - I guess I didn't realize that I had missed that. I probably forgot that in Saffron Bay too - must add it to my checklist of what each world needs! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

@Alexsiri - I would say that the biggest thing used is the greenery. I wouldn't think that you would have big problems not having it though, they should swap out. The save files are just pre-made saves yes. So you could just rename it if you wanted to start a new save version of it. As for using version 2.... I am not 100%. I am going to be honest it is hard for me to remember what changed in each version. It is worth a try - but I wouldn't have high hopes. As I have most recently updated worlds it has been to sort of move lots and that and that usually gives save files a headache.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    You're welcome @SimRealtor!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top