Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Meadow Glen Updated, Final Version With Save File

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Welcome to Meadow Glen, a cozy little town nestled in the foothills of rolling green hills! This is an updated version of an old classic. This open world has the town on one side and rolling farmlands across the river. There are several fishing spots and if you have World Adventures, you'll find a little campground at one. Plenty of space and lots for future EPs make this Meadow Glen superior to the original. You can have both the original and this Meadow Glen installed at the same time.

Requirements: Sims 3 Base Game + Ambitions + Late Night + Pets (Generations optional)
World Size: Medium
What is Included: This world has all rabbit holes through Pets, a library, pool, gym, beaches, fishing spots and parks; there is a graveyard, dog park, cat park, horse ranch, two campgrounds, lots of houses (some are barns), all Late Night clubs, all Ambitions lots. NO CUSTOM CONTENT! This version does not have the Touchdown Sports Bar which was by the school - if you would like to have this in your game, you can download it here (http://www.mysimrealty.com/0_ZipFiles/Community/New_Folder/Touchdown_Sports_Bar_ForMeadowGlenUpdated.zip)

http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_MeadowGlenUpdated.html

A save file will be uploaded soon onto the world's homepage.

Screenshot-1034.jpg

Screenshot-1026.jpg

Screenshot-1028.jpg

Screenshot-1029.jpg

Screenshot-1030.jpg

Screenshot-1031.jpg

Screenshot-1032.jpg

Screenshot-1033.jpg

Screenshot-1035.jpg

Screenshot-1036.jpg

Screenshot-1037.jpg

Screenshot-1038.jpg

Screenshot-1039.jpg

Screenshot-1040.jpg

Screenshot-1041.jpg

Screenshot-1042.jpg

Screenshot-1046.jpg

Screenshot-1047.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!!

I feel like THIS should've been the Pet's town. :mrgreen:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous, I always loved this one, I'm really happy to see it updated and looking so beautiful. Nice work :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! It's great to finally have an alternative to Ap. Plains for a pets world. Your lots are always so nicely designed. :)
  • FaeCatLadyFaeCatLady Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2011
    This world looks wonderful. It really looks like a great world for pets. I also adore the barn houses.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh, Sim Realtor, I love it! This has always been one of my favorite worlds. Thank you so much for the updated version! OK, can't wait to play it, running off to download now.... :-)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited December 2011
    Yey! It was always my favorite too :)
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited December 2011
    Nice, one of your few worlds I haven't downloaded...yet! :D
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited December 2011
    I love Meadow Glen ! I would never have the patience to create something so detailed and beautiful. Thank you for having the patience and the skills to do it ! :)
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited December 2011
    SimRealtor, I haven't started a game yet, I just opened it up and looked around, and my, oh my, you have outdone yourself! I love the new layout, the houses, the extra lots, the clubs, your parks...everything looks terrific! I love it!

I had thought about asking you if you were considering making a world for Pets and if so, I was going to request that it be similar to Meadow Glen but larger, since the horses really do best on the larger lots. So how great is this to pretty much get my wish without even having to ask? :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • 45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited December 2011
    Very Nice
    i dont have Pets but think Im getting it for Christmas
    If so I will most definately dl
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I had a poll on my site awhile ago asking which world you'd like redone and updated the most - the Pagoda Isles actually won, but Meadow Glen was runner up. Since I just completed a sort of Pagoda Isles world, Dragon Falls, I decided Meadow Glen was next :) Plus, it was always my favorite world and now I actually find myself playing the sims.
  • Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    edited December 2011
    Great Job excellent for Pets Thank You
    edited December 2011
    :) Thanks!
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2012
    Silly question but if I happened to delete the save file game, I'd lose the pre-populated sims right?
    edited January 2012
    Yes if you delete the save file, it will delete the sims and the entire saved town :)
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks ^.^ I wasn't sure so I wanted to double check.
  • YroviYrovi Posts: 8
    edited January 2012
    I'm having issues installing the world :?

I'm not sure what to do after I download the file :?:
    edited January 2012
    Yrovi wrote:
    I'm having issues installing the world :?

I'm not sure what to do after I download the file :?:

First you will need a program that can open Zip files. Try 7-zip or winzip. Then you can download the files. One you do that, the .sims3pack file is the world file itself and you just need to double click on it and it will install through you sims 3 launcher.

For the save file you have to copy the folder that says "Meadow Glen Updated.sims3" and paste it in your Saves folder. (Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves)
    edited January 2012
    Hey Simrealtor. I am just wondering why you removed the sports bar from the new version. Can you reupload it to your website or create a new one? :)
    edited January 2012
    I will re-upload it... I second guess things a lot and thought maybe it was a silly place to have one but I've had quite a few people comment how much they liked that one so - back it shall come :) I'll post the link on the forums here once I have it uploaded.

And thank you for posting the info on how to install for that other poster!
    edited January 2012
    So here is the link to download that sports bar... had no idea it was so popular! :)

http://www.mysimrealty.com/0_ZipFiles/Community/New_Folder/Touchdown_Sports_Bar_ForMeadowGlenUpdated.zip
  • VanillaTwilight93VanillaTwilight93 Posts: 349 Member
    edited January 2012
    Wow it looks beautiful!
    I cant wait to try it out :mrgreen:
    edited January 2012
    Thanks =D
    edited January 2012
    Save file available for download :)
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited January 2012
    Another great world from you, and updated. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top