May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problems

I just installed Night Life and now my game won't work. I'll press the button to start the game in the launcher but after waiting several minutes I'll try closing it down and it'll say the program isn't responding. It has been doing this for the past hour. I have Ambitions, World Ambitions and Pets installed and have tried deleting my cache, inserting the latest disc (pets) and restarting the computer and nothing has worked.

Edit; It's like my entire launcher isn't working. I'm trying to update to see if that would help at all and it's the same thing. Just the little loading circle that never goes away.

Comments

• Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited December 2011
    wishlist is back but please, help! :(
  • Options
    mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited December 2011
    Make sure the disk you are using is the Pets disk and that the icon you are clicking is for Pets as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mdmwhite wrote:
    Make sure the disk you are using is the Pets disk and that the icon you are clicking is for Pets as well.

check and check... but not working :(
    Also, I don't use mods or cc.
  • Options
    theprincess3theprincess3 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited December 2011
    CutieKitty wrote:
    I just installed Night Life and now my game won't work. I'll press the button to start the game in the launcher but after waiting several minutes I'll try closing it down and it'll say the program isn't responding. It has been doing this for the past hour. I have Ambitions, World Ambitions and Pets installed and have tried deleting my cache, inserting the latest disc (pets) and restarting the computer and nothing has worked.

Also, my wishlist is missing.
    love ur siggy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CutieKitty wrote:

Also, my wishlist is missing.
    love ur siggy :mrgreen:

Thank you.
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited December 2011
    is LN a digital download? sometimes when the digital files download they can corrupt so you just re-dl and reinstall. If not, then idk.

good luck!