Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S3SBrowser - A tool to keep your store purchases organised

Comments

• Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi Crinrict

A big thankyou for the updates and to your helpers too. I use this so often its a great tool!

- Sunny :)
  • Options
    kittana514kittana514 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited January 2012
    HI - thanks for the updates. Where can I send a zip file of the new images I've done.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited January 2012
    If it's not too big, you can send it to me by email.

Leave a comment here in my guest book with your email address: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/guestbook and I'll get back to you. It's moderated, no one else will see it.

If it's over 5 MB, please upload to mediafire or any other share site and leave the link in the guest book. I won't make it public.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited January 2012
    OK - It's there
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks kittana514.

The pics have been uploaded to the Images - Clothing.rar file on the server.

For those who already downloaded that, please download again.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Updated with the newest sets.

Added some extra pictures (thanks to MrHawk and TripleM10)

The January compilation has the cow plant as single item which I can't add to the Database just yet, so it's missing. I'm working on it.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It's just not in the January Compilation in my program. The problem is that my program can only add sets to a compilation and not single items. The plant itself is there.

This just means that the calculations for the January Compilation are off.

I will need to change the software to be able to add it to the January compilation.

Not nice that they suddenly start to add single items to compilations.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited February 2012
    EA should pay you for doing the job they are incapable of doing !!! I think I'll give it a try :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ahh got it. Yeah in my database I created I had the connection to the SetID or CompID in the item table, and a connection to the CompID in the Set table. Yours must have a separate table joining the setid to CompID. (mine is also a pain because I have a lot of info related to items in another table for attributes for the objects ie. comfort, fun etc)

Granted my database design might not be as accurate to yours in terms of database relationship design theory :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Databases is what I do in RL, so, I hope mine are accurate :)

I have no connection between Comp and items atm and I'm thinking about looksing the compilation table and have them treated as sets with a little flag saying that they are compilations. Not sure yet though cause I have to check with hubby what would be the easiest for the GUI itself.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited February 2012
    With my tables I have Items, Sets, MultiSets, and Compilations.

In Items table - I have a rel_SetID, rel_MultiSetID and rel_CompID - to relate the items to each of those

In Sets table - I have the rel_MultiSet, and rel_CompId

and in MultiSets table - I have the rel_CompID

I have the MultiSet table to include sets that contain more than one set - but aren't Compilations:

Example:

Full Ultra Lounge Comp (Compilation)
    Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath (MultiSet)
    Ultra Lounge Kitchen (set)
    Ultra Lounge Bath (set)

That was the only way I could come up with a way to relate the sets to sets.

(I also do and love database design. I have been keeping my skills up creating databases while I've been off work caring for my mom. I'm actually considering going freelance and work from home doing this as well)

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Did you notice they are changing the set names now? Mischief Makers Bedrooms have been renamed to have both the bedroom names included:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:18614

Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You gotta love them. I hope the names is the only thing they've changed.

I'll go through when I have the time for I will need to check both english and German names. Bah.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    superflystingersuperflystinger Posts: 58 New Member
    edited February 2012
    just what i have been looking 4. i used the sim maid for the sims 1 & 2. wanting something 4 the sims 3.and this 1 is the best so far easy to install and very easy to use. thank you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited February 2012
    This is amazing and perfect and I love it. Now I won't waste anymore simpoints....
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    MissyRMissyR Posts: 317 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Hello there this looks like a great tool but Im having some trouble installing. I am rather clueless about this kinda stuff and Im using a computer with Windows XP home if that makes any difference.

I downloaded the 2 files from your website (the program & database ones) and they are in
    C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\My Documents
    That is also where my EA games folder for sims 3 is.

In your install and setup instructions it says to double click the setup.exe file, when i do this i get a window popup saying "cannot download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance"

Ive got a feeling Ive missed something very simple!
    Can anyone think of what silly thing Ive done or not done to have this problem?
    Thanks in advance for your time & patience :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    LOL I created a new folder and moved both the downloaded folders into it, then unzipped both in there and tried setup.exe again and got it past that bit! Sorry to have bothered you, hopefully rest goes fine :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Update following soon.

I need some info if anyone can provide these. Now that I own the Store, I have all the package-names and Sims3pack names of the single items, but not of the sets.

Also some are confusing.

Glitter and Glam

Glitter and Glam (consists of Divo & Diva and Glitter and Glam Bedroom). In the database the names of the sims3packs for the bedroom and the fullset were identical which I can only hope is a mistake.

I have the bedroom, so that's definitely: GlitterGlamSet.Sims3Pack, the Diva & Divo Set is DivaDivoCASSet.Sims3Pack. Does anyone have the fullset and can tell me, what the file name is for them ?

Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Same issue as above.

As far as I know the Wretched Threads Set one is WretchedThreadset.Sims3Pack, the Front Row Center Bedroom is FrontRowSet.Sims3Pack, so what's the full set name ?

Other file names I'm missing, if anyone has those sets (you need those sets specifically. Supersets or compilations have different names):

Club Vaindenburger Den
    Hewnsman Outdoor Set
    Regal Living Bedroom Set
    Regal Living Dining Room Set
    Loud Fast Clash - Bedroom
    Romanza Ceremony + Reception
    Gift Set 2011-05 / 16000
    Everyday Kids Collection
    Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection
    Japanese Inspired Living Compilation
    Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels
    Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set
    Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set

If you know any, please post here.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I just re-downloaded the Front Row bedroom and Wretched threads set: FrontRowFullset.Sims3Pack

I'l be checking to see if I have individuals of the rest - normally I do compilation sets.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    thank you kittana514. I wonder if it would be save to assume that the glitter glam set is GlitterGlamFullSet.Sims3Pack.

Updated File-Version and ImagesFile Excel file is now available: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/s3s-browser/updates

Don't have any ingame pictures to share (yet).

AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited February 2012
    This is the only other one I can check individually

Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set: SimsClassicSet.Sims3Pack

• Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited February 2012
    All of the sets you have listed are ones I need to complete the DD part of the tresure hunt lol

The simpoints bundle was either
    16000SimpointBundle119Set
    or
    16000SimpointBundle811Set

but I dont have the original dates I got them on so couldnt tell which is which

glitter glam and divo set is called
    GlamDivaDivoCASSet

Divo is called DivaDivoCASSet

Glam Bedroom is called GlitterGlamSet

If you could tell me what was in the 16000 set I can tell you which one it is specifically

edit

Found a few more that I didint know I had

Hewsman Outdoor is called HewnsmanOutdoor
    japanese clothing is called JapaneseInspiredCASSet
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Still lovin this - used it this morning to find out which set the DD top was in, very useful for any store shopper :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Msrednotdead & kittana514

Only 11 to go now.

As for the gift set.

I have both the 16000SimpointBundle119Set and the 16000SimpointBundle811Set, so it must be another one.

The one I'm looking for is from May 2011 and contains the Fit To Be Tied top and the Sweet + Sassy bottoms . They were both a repeat since the were already available in April 2010
    AHQ Tutorial

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top