Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi all...

Hey everyone :)
I haven't been on the forums for a while. Unfortunately my Dad passed away from cancer on the 25/11/11 and he had a battle with the illness for a while. My family and I are coping and we have all taken time off from work to give us some stress release hence why I'm back so please update me with some pics if you have any to show, anything with your pets or anything christmassy you have been working on I'd love to see! It would cheer me up greatly.

Comments

• SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Losing a parent is very rough.

• Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    edited December 2011
    SimMommy05 wrote:
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Losing a parent is very rough.

It is. My parents had my brother and I later on in life so I guess we have to deal with a lot of this stuff earlier than most people. We are all just so relieved that he is no longer struggling.
  • bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited December 2011
    My deepest condolences. Would somebody post a picture (or two) to keep this thread on topic and within the rules of the forums? take care.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • psychoticapsychotica Posts: 215 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your father :(

Here are some cute baby horse pics

babies.jpg

cutebaby.jpg

bottle.jpg

baby.jpg

And a unicorn

unicorn.jpg

• Kadaj316Kadaj316 Posts: 383 Member
    edited December 2011
    So sorry for your loss. I have sent you a friend request, I'm here if you want to talk :)

Sadly I don't have any pics on this laptop but I will post something amusing up later for you!

Much thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I've lost quite a few people myself so if you want to talk I'd be happy to listen x
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a FR. I'm very sorry for your loss. I am currently caring for my older sister who has stage 4 cancer. If you need an ear...... :wink:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm sincerely sorry for your loss and wish you and your family the best of luck for the future. I can't imagine how it feels - nor do I want to. I'm sure things will look up in time.

I don't post many screenshots... but I just took one of my clumsy/absent-minded/insane/genius/clumsy vampire/imaginary friend who just so happens to be a pyromaniac that may cheer you up a bit...

Screenshot-29.jpg

Her name is Spooky Tooth. She has given me hours of joy in the various games I've created her and I hope this single moment can bring you at least a smile in this tough time.
  • Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about your dad!

Hopefully I did this right and my photos of my dog sleeping half in the wall and half out cheers you up!--Faith :)

?action=view&current=Screenshot-4.jpg

?action=view&current=Screenshot-4.jpg

?action=view&current=Screenshot-4.jpg#!oZZ4QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1081.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj352%2FFaith12368%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DScreenshot-2.jpg
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited December 2011
    ok, could someone please tell me what I am doing here? Thanx in advance!--Faith :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    edited December 2011
    Rhian, I'm so sorry about your dad :(

Here are some of my pics - it's the least I can do to help cheer you up a bit in such a tough time.

7dxi9.jpg
    y4olj.jpg
    ovjyh.jpg
    57pYn.jpg
    tQanc.jpg
    qDdae.jpg
    7WCNk.jpg
    GVe7f.jpg