Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update ***** Bounty Island - Pirate themed. Pets required. Done and on the Exchange 1st try!

Whew, I got it up 1st try! I am always afraid it will not upload to the exchange but have been lucky the last few times :D

No new photo updates as I haven't really changed anything, I've just been fiddling and that...

Here is the Exchange link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4919575

Original post:
I am almost done this, just doing a bit more testing. It will require all expansions including Pets. I have Limited Edition so the Pet Shop will be there for those of you with Limited Edition. Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Bucaneer Bounty store set, and Fast Lane and Town Life stuff packs will be required. It is enabled as a town, so wild animals will spawn.
I really don't have too much Pets stuff in as I just got Pets a week ago, and was virtually done Bounty Island, so many of the rabbitholes are not from Pets.

All lots custom except the Pets ones. Farming, beach living, cliffside living abound in this island paradise.

As ususal, I am behind in the themes, Barnacle Bay has been out for a while, I liked it but found it a bit big. There were a couple others out that were very good, but were either too small or too big for my tastes, so here's another Pirate themed town for you.

Here are some pics:

Screenshot-760-1.jpg

Screenshot-817.jpg

Screenshot-818.jpg

Screenshot-819.jpg

Screenshot-820.jpg

Screenshot-714.jpg

Screenshot-733.jpg

Screenshot-735.jpg

Screenshot-744.jpg

Screenshot-769.jpg

Screenshot-775.jpg

Comments

• wineland88Pwineland88P Posts: 599 Member
    edited December 2011
    Its looks amazing,another great world Sneakfeline! :wink::D
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2011
    I like it! Very Piratey!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks wineland88P, and thanks Writin_Reg, I must confess I lost the original them of the island once I got Town Life and Pets. I was going for more of an old world theme, but got a look at the rabbitholes in Town Life and kinda veered off track in Pirate/Modern....oh well, what's done is done :D

One day I must learn to populate, it just looks so daunting, especially when you read the tutorial and then the second part which talks about balancing the population.... :shock:

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't mind if it's populated or not. I make a new sim for testing every world, so I have a ton of real well skilled sims just waiting for homes anyway. hehehe They all have careers and are all YA and single. Besides I go in with just one and let the game populate all the registers and bars, then I slowly add my other ones. I have a lot of fun populating.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited December 2011
    I kinda prefer my towns unpopulated , it definately gives you more options to move more often in the beginning. It does seem to work out that the families move into the houses I want to live in though.... :(. Nothing that a quick eviction can't fix though, lol!
    edited December 2011
    Bounty Island is done, I just wanted to confirm that none of the rabbitholes are from pets except the Equestrian Centre. I was almost doen this when I got Pets, and my creative flow was at a very low ebb. I used some of the rabbitholes from Town Life as they were definately nicer colors, especially the school, love the turquoise...