Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Processing Forever When Combining Households

My sim, Mollie, was asked to move in with her Fiance, who has two other housemates. My sim has a school age son and a horse. My sim is also pregnant. Even with all the sims involved, we are still under the household limit. I set up the move in, so my sim, her son, and horse, would move into the Fiance home...we sold house, and all furniture. Made the new combined household the active household. It has been processing for over 30 minutes...what should I do? I thank in advance for any and all help/advice... :D 8)

Comments

• computertech82computertech82 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    ANNAPTX wrote:
    My sim, Mollie, was asked to move in with her Fiance, who has two other housemates. My sim has a school age son and a horse. My sim is also pregnant. Even with all the sims involved, we are still under the household limit. I set up the move in, so my sim, her son, and horse, would move into the Fiance home...we sold house, and all furniture. Made the new combined household the active household. It has been processing for over 30 minutes...what should I do? I thank in advance for any and all help/advice... :D 8)

Usually from corrupted sims/lot. I had to move sims to a empty lot to get them "normal" again.
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited November 2011
    I am guessing, since it is still processing now, for almost 2 hours, that I am going to just have to bail out of the program? I cannot get out otherwise, it would seem.

Computertech, thank you so much for the information...I'll be on the look out! 8)
  • computertech82computertech82 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    ANNAPTX wrote:
    I am guessing, since it is still processing now, for almost 2 hours, that I am going to just have to bail out of the program? I cannot get out otherwise, it would seem.

Computertech, thank you so much for the information...I'll be on the look out! 8)

hahaha. 2 hours is too long :shock: Have had the "glitch" a few tiems, had to get inventive to fix it. The empty lot trick seems to work the best. Good luck!
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited November 2011
    I thank you kindly!! :mrgreen: