Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a world to play!

I'm getting bored of the pre-made worlds, so I'm looking to play a CAW one! Could you all give me some suggestions? I have all EPs & SPs, so that's no problem. I also have a bunch of store items, so those would be fine. I don't like CC though, so no rabbit hole rugs or anything like that please! I also don't care what size the world is.

What I'm looking for particularly are worlds that are sort of fairytale or storybook themed. I like magic-y worlds like that : ) But any suggestions of CC-free worlds would be awesome! Thank you all!

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2011
    Aunty Lynds has one with no CC and wonderful Castles. She has the faq at the top of this page, just go to her profile or the link in her signature. Hers is called Castle Keep.

In the thread called the World of Rflong 7 she has a lovely populated medieval world with No CC called Broken Hearted Island II - You'll love it. The sims even have a story going on with the King and Queen in Seperate Castles and they both sort of want back to gether but neither will budge. I had a ball getting them back together. It is whimsical and fun. But both worlds are great all the buildings furnished and there is even a few lots to add your own sims.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited November 2011
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Aunty Lynds has one with no CC and wonderful Castles. She has the faq at the top of this page, just go to her profile or the link in her signature. Hers is called Castle Keep.

In the thread called the World of Rflong 7 she has a lovely populated medieval world with No CC called Broken Hearted Island II - You'll love it. The sims even have a story going on with the King and Queen in Seperate Castles and they both sort of want back to gether but neither will budge. I had a ball getting them back together. It is whimsical and fun. But both worlds are great all the buildings furnished and there is even a few lots to add your own sims.
    Thank you so much for the recommendations! Those worlds sound really fun : ) I'll have to go check them out.
    edited November 2011
    Oh also, I don't mind if the world is populated or not! I just usually like the worlds to have enough buildings & everything (I'm not very good at building....heh)
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just completed a medium sized world that has no cc in it. It is unpopulated because I dont have any mods or hacks in my game. It has a little bit of everything...slide show is here if you want to check it out: th_worldlargeone.png

World is here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4839095
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited November 2011
    I don't like CC though, so no rabbit hole rugs or anything like that please!

And I just updated those for Pets today then spent HOURS making sure they work with Pets and everything! :cry: (I would have updated them sooner but I was waiting on Jynx but he's been terribly busy.)
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
    edited November 2011
    BSIRegina wrote:
    I don't like CC though, so no rabbit hole rugs or anything like that please!

And I just updated those for Pets today then spent HOURS making sure they work with Pets and everything! :cry: (I would have updated them sooner but I was waiting on Jynx but he's been terribly busy.)
    Wow! That's really awesome! I've used rugs before, but I would always forget to update them so they didn't work xD I guess I'm just lazy : (
    edited November 2011
    I just completed a medium sized world that has no cc in it. It is unpopulated because I dont have any mods or hacks in my game. It has a little bit of everything...slide show is here if you want to check it out: th_worldlargeone.png

That's cool! : ) Does it take a long time to make a world? I always give up after playing with CAW for a few minutes xD
    edited November 2011
    Hollerama wrote:

That's cool! : ) Does it take a long time to make a world? I always give up after playing with CAW for a few minutes xD

Yeah it does take a long time...or at least it does for me...lol. This one was about 2 months of work...a couple of hours a night at least.
    edited November 2011
    Yeah it does take a long time...or at least it does for me...lol. This one was about 2 months of work...a couple of hours a night at least.
    Wow! That is a long time. Do you have a thread or something where you post pictures of your world? ^w^
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited November 2011
    Two months is actually a pretty good time for making one of these goofy things! I'm sure it's beautiful, too!
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
    edited November 2011
    Hollerama wrote:
    Wow! That is a long time. Do you have a thread or something where you post pictures of your world? ^w^

The thread with pix is here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/467186.page
  • Magic_DancerMagic_Dancer Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited November 2011
    How funny! I made a world with everything also. :lol:

HarmonyCL.png

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/347942.page
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2011
    I can attest that Harmony is tons of fun too. I 've had it since it was finished and still enjoy playing in it. It still plays perfectly Magic Dancer. I still constantly tell others about it when they are looking for a great world with everything. In fact I see a lot of others simmers tell others too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited November 2011
    very nice ruthless_kk, the screenshots are beautiful :D
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited November 2011
    You could look into my worlds - I have over 10 so I won't go into each but there are some of pretty much every type and new ones coming out too :)

They are all at www.mysimrealty.com =D
  • petladypetlady Posts: 370 Member
    edited November 2011
    You have to check out AuntieLynd and the Consortium's Whoville!!!

http://builders.forumotion.net/t1484-whoville-ready-to-download
    It is beautiful and full of everything, just not populated. The Consortium also has Whoville characters, all CC free.