Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Explanation of lot types

Hey guys!

I noticed that I found a lot of different lot types with pets (Watering Hole Criminal??) Other than just the dog park, cat park, etc.

Anyone know of a list of the different lot types and what they do?

That'd be great! I'm redoing Sunset Valley and I really want to make sure I have as many opportunities for my sims as possible! :roll:

Comments

• Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2011
    Teh interwebz are your friend. It took me about 30 seconds to find this on Google:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Types_of_lots
  • Options
    BebsieBebsie Posts: 5,365 Member
    edited November 2011
    I have no idea, but I'd have thought batman would've worked this out :lol:
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2011
    If you go into "edit town" and click on an empty lot, you'll have the option to change the lot type. Make sure you click "community" and a drop down box will appear with all the different types of community lots. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    I think you're all missing exactly what Batman's asking here.

The Watering Hole that came with Pets, the one in Appaloosa Plains, is the first one I've seen with the designation Watering Hole Criminal and I've been curious about it too. Maybe someone over in the Pets forum knows or has an idea about that, you might try asking over there Batman.
  • Options
    BatmanBatman Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks KLorelei, for not being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and actually reading the question.

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    Lol, no problem Batman. I aim to please. Although you may want to edit your word choice. Since this site is rated teen they tend to be very strict with regards to what words are allowed. I'd hate to see you get banned over something so trivial.
  • Options
    RaidianNightRaidianNight Posts: 12
    edited January 2012
    Did you fined anything batman??? I was just looking for the same thing as I'm in the middle of making my own world and dont know what to list my show jumping ring as. Horse ranch, park or I dont know. I did look at the site bklienhart posted but its incomplete donst have even close to all the lot types listed and not exactly what I was looking for. Its more suited for the player not the builder.