Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint cards

So I have not seen any simpoint cards recently? I was hoping to request them for Christmas but am unable to find any place with them. Any idea if they just stopped selling them in the U.S. retail stores? and if they aren't does anyone know if they will be bringing them back?
I think the cards are a great way to gift those who want them for the holidays and hope I can find some :(

Comments

• KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited November 2011
    I can't seem to find them either. I could have sworn Best Buy still sold them, (i have an old gift card to there for $8.00) I was going to use it on a Sims card, turns out they don't sell them there anymore. I've seen Sims Social cards lately at Safeway, but thats about it.
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited November 2011
    same here

just bben getting the ea game cash card
    :) Smile!

• zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited November 2011
    Best Buy, Walmart, Target, always have them where I live.

Often I can't find the gaming card section and have to ask because the store always moves them around though.

edit: The EA Game Card for $20 is the one I'm talking about. I Have seen the old $10 simpoint cards at target, however personally I'd be leary of buying them . Some people said there's issues redeeming them as they are older, and they don't make them anymore. The $10 simpoint cards were Replaced by the $20 EA game cards.
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just noticed at new feature at the top pull down menu "ways to pay". It Does have the old $10 simpoint cards on there. I have seen them only at Target. I'd be interested to know if anyone buys them and if they Work to redeem at this site?
  • smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited November 2011
    I've only seen the $20.00 cards, and out of the at least 5 Safeway stores I went to, *1* of them had them and they were separate from the rest of the gift card mall.
    Also, best to redeem points through Origin, not Sims 3 store - unless you're really keen on the extra stuffs.
  • SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited November 2011
    I can only find the $20 ones at Walmart and GameStop, where I live.
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited November 2011
    There's not a single Gamestop where I live what sells simcards. :( In a FIFTY MILE RADIUS!! :shock: Upstate New York is the PITS--I'm moving back to the city! :lol: I mean, how in the world am I supposed to get anything if I can't even get a $20 card? :cry: I was shocked--the Gamestops had every other card in existence except for Sims ones. :x
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited November 2011
    Try checking...
    ~Grocery stores such as Safeway
    ~Target
    ~Wal-Mart
    ~7-11
    ~Game Crazy

Just a few off the top of my head :D I'd check Target, Game Stop, and Safeway first as that is where I have most recently spotted them ;)