Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing

When I first installed Town Life, it crashed constantly after 15 minutes or so. I also installed Origin for the first time as well. I uninstalled all the the Sims 3 and Origin. Reinstalled Sims, and Origin but a lot of my "stuff", i.e. furniture, curtains, and decorative features which came along with add ons and extensions have disappeared. I have also lost a lot of the lots which were originally on the base game and extensions. It isn't shared items either.

I have unstalled the game completely again twice, and reinstalled and still these items are missing. I have very basic furniture and decorative features and a few which came with each extension, but the majority of them had gone into thin air.

I have reinstalled everything I have downloaded from the "shop" that is there, but not what was part of the game and extensions.

Has anyone else had this problem.

Comments

• Options
    AmySmith66AmySmith66 Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    My Problem: 3 new venues are missing, ive gone into build/buy and of course places the other 3 venues. The gym, laundry place and the park.
  • Options
    bsblover89bsblover89 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    i have a similar issue I downloaded the sims 3 then i downloaded the sims pets and a lot of what was in the base game seems to have disappeared. for some reason theres no laundry options the button is there but nothing is in the folder and some of the life goles like stylist that i know where in the base game never showed up kinda curious why.