Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally Pets has arrived - and even more good news!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited October 2011
    :shock: :shock: wow i need to find me a man like that :lol::lol: , i would love a new computer too mines is a 2gb and plays pets but its sooooooo sllloooooowwwwwwwww lol

anywho congrats and i hope you enjoy playing pets on your new monster of a comp :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited October 2011
    congrats, you'll have so much fun :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited October 2011
    Well, I'm typing from the new computer, so it's working, but it's taking an age to install everything, especially the EPs that I've bought digitally - the servers their end are really slow tonight. I don't think I'll be playing Pets tonight as I'm going to leave hubby installing as it's almost bedtime, but looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited October 2011
    that is awesome :)

• Options
    Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited October 2011
    Awesome! You're gonna love the game!

And congrats on the new computer! :P
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yay for Pets, and Yay! for awesome hubby! :D

Have fun playing!
  • Options
    itsnayntrevitsnayntrev Posts: 838
    edited October 2011
    You're husband deserves HUSBAND OF THE YEAR award!!!!!

I am so happy for you! You deserve it!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

now...

• Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited October 2011
    :shock: :shock: Woohoo for you my dear, congrats! I am lucky enough to have a gaming hubby as well. I didn't get a brand new pc for sims Pets but I got the next best thing.....he bought himself a new gaming laptop and gave me is 1 1/2 year old custom built beast which has 16gb hd, and 4 gbs ram, intel quadcore and an invidia GeForce GTX 295 sli graphics card ...so I'm a happy camper for now ;) And noesssss I can't share mine either :P and he has a brother who is very much taken too :P I know how very lucky I am to have my guy for sure, glad at least 2 more of you are lucky too ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited October 2011
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to...not seeing you in the forum for several days because you're enjoying Sims and Pets too much! ;)

Awesome hubby. I hope my bf does something like that for me some time. *stares at bf and hopes he gets the hint*
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited October 2011
    :):)
    Yay! Show us some pictures after awhile okay
    :) Smile!

• Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited October 2011
    The postman has finally delivered my copy of Pets today. I think he must have bicycled all the way from England, lol, but hey, it's here now, so all is forgiven, Mr Postie!! :mrgreen:

And, as some of you know I have been worried about whether my pc will actually play the game, as I only have 2gb ram and it already struggles. :(

Well, today I am sat in waiting for a delivery - one which I knew nothing about until this morning! Hubby has ordered a new gaming PC - just so I can keep playing the Sims!!!! 6 core, 12gb ram!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

He ordered it last week and wasn't expecting it for a few weeks as it's a custom build, so didn't tell me. Only he got an email last night that it was on its way!! So he had to tell me to make sure I stay home for delivery!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I don't even mind that I spent lots of time earlier this week, transferring my game over to hubby's gaming laptop (he's a MMORPG-er, hence he has good specs!!) just so I could see the Pets game in action when he wasn't playing, because it means all my files are backed up and ready to go!!!

Yaaaaay!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just waiting for Mr UPS man now to deliver it, and then hubby to set it all up tonight!!

*taps foot impatiently...*

THAT'S W O N D E R F U L MissElpheba!!!!!! *jumps around in circles* I'm happy FOR you!!! GOOD for YOU!! You've got yourself Pets, a FAB new computer, AND a wonderful husband! How lucky are YOU?! I'm gonna repeat what someone else said (sorry I forget who), and hope I don't see you around for a few days...only because you'll be off having a blast with your game! I couldn't be happier for you. :-)
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited October 2011
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock:
    That's so awesome! I was going to congratulate you on Pets but now there is an extra reason :D
    My laptop has 8gb ram and I was so stoked to run Sims stuff on it, never had such a decent time running the game... so 12 should be so awesome :D

Enjoy!
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited October 2011
    The postman has finally delivered my copy of Pets today. I think he must have bicycled all the way from England, lol, but hey, it's here now, so all is forgiven, Mr Postie!! :mrgreen:

And, as some of you know I have been worried about whether my pc will actually play the game, as I only have 2gb ram and it already struggles. :(

Well, today I am sat in waiting for a delivery - one which I knew nothing about until this morning! Hubby has ordered a new gaming PC - just so I can keep playing the Sims!!!! 6 core, 12gb ram!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

He ordered it last week and wasn't expecting it for a few weeks as it's a custom build, so didn't tell me. Only he got an email last night that it was on its way!! So he had to tell me to make sure I stay home for delivery!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I don't even mind that I spent lots of time earlier this week, transferring my game over to hubby's gaming laptop (he's a MMORPG-er, hence he has good specs!!) just so I could see the Pets game in action when he wasn't playing, because it means all my files are backed up and ready to go!!!

Yaaaaay!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just waiting for Mr UPS man now to deliver it, and then hubby to set it all up tonight!!

*taps foot impatiently...*

THAT'S W O N D E R F U L MissElpheba!!!!!! *jumps around in circles* I'm happy FOR you!!! GOOD for YOU!! You've got yourself Pets, a FAB new computer, AND a wonderful husband! How lucky are YOU?! I'm gonna repeat what someone else said (sorry I forget who), and hope I don't see you around for a few days...only because you'll be off having a blast with your game! I couldn't be happier for you. :-)

I am LOVING IT!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I can't believe how much better the game looks - and on all the highest settings too! :D:D Had a run around with a premade sim, and now want to create my own sims and animals (made a cat!!) and start living out life in Appaloosa plains. Love, love, love the Wild Horses!! Just let my 6 year old boy create a horse called Panga - it was very purple - I might have to put a pic of it up later!! :D

Thank you so much guys for all your lovely comments! Will have to tear myself away and go out in a bit, but will be running that celebration lottery later tonight! :mrgreen::mrgreen: