This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Real Teacup Chihuahua! (ACTUAL TINY SIZE)

When trying to make an accurate Chihuahua in-game, the small-dog was just way too big for making a true Teacup Chihuahua. So I decided to take a puppy and edit the heck out of it to make Chihuahua that is accurate both in appearance AND size. This guy you can actually carry around with you...and he's cuuuuute :P :

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4758006

Teacup1.jpgTeacup2.jpg
Chihuahua1.jpg

You can find him in Ceate-A-Sim under "Dog", "Premade-Species", and you must have "All Species" selected for him to show up.

NOTE: You MUST have aging for pets turned off while playing him, otherwise he won't be a cute little Chihuahua anymore if you know what I mean :wink:

Comments

• Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited October 2011
    It's cute-but I dislike the term teacup for dogs ^^; ecspecially since most, in real life, have serious health issues/don't live long- I know it's a game and I'm not trying to be a downer, but blah sorry. Anyway, it's an adorable dog-I love all your creations! You have a real talent for this :)
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited October 2011
    It's cute-but I dislike the term teacup for dogs ^^; ecspecially since most, in real life, have serious health issues/don't live long- I know it's a game and I'm not trying to be a downer, but blah sorry. Anyway, it's an adorable dog-I love all your creations! You have a real talent for this :)
    Yeah, honestly I really don't like teacups either for those very reasons, but because he's so small in-game it seemed fitting since you can carry him around in one hand :P

I even took some screenshots of a Paris Hilton sim holding one of these dogs. Looked REALLY funny! Or should I say, "accurate"
  • Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited October 2011
    LittleV wrote:
    Yeah, honestly I really don't like teacups either for those very reasons, but because he's so small in-game it seemed fitting since you can carry him around in one hand :P

I even took some screenshots of a Paris Hilton sim holding one of these dogs. Looked REALLY funny! Or should I say, "accurate"

Hmm-I kind of want to see that screenshot now~~ Ha.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    LittleV wrote:

LOL ok, I'm on my iPhone at the moment, so I can upload a shot tomorrow :P
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2011
    ah mah gah!!!!! if it had bigger ears, then it could be my rl dog Poncho! i gotta bookmark this and dl later.

*two thumbs up*
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    ah mah gah!!!!! if it had bigger ears, then it could be my rl dog Poncho! i gotta bookmark this and dl later.

*two thumbs up*
    Lol, bigger than THAT? And I thought I made his ears big too. You might have to post a picture of hi
    ! And thanks for the thumbs! :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Aww dangit, she's holding him in the picture but I didn't get a shot of her head. I guess I was thinking of the other girl I had a picture with.

Paris:
    Screenshot-221.jpg
    Some other girl:
    Screenshot-230.jpg

On the floor :P
    Teacup3.jpg
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited October 2011
    Aww, he's a cute little guy!
  • Options
    EatsoupEatsoup Posts: 205
    edited October 2011
    So cute! I don't like turning aging off though, even for pets. I could turn puppy lifespan to epic though :P
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited October 2011
    rec'd and added to my favs. =) Along with the ones already there from you lol
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2011
    this was when he was a pup
    n1205585781_30503028_2442234.jpg

this was about few months after
    5575_1238095831607_1205585781_30720736_1876163_n.jpg

...aaaaaaand now
    21962_2295370062802_1205585781_100264967_2392740_n.jpg
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2011
    He's adorable! Rec'd him. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    LydiaLonging26LydiaLonging26 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Awwe, it's adorable! <3
    I love all your stuff so much, you always do an amazing job. :3
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited October 2011
    Is he a large dog puppy? Because it says he's a large dog.
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited October 2011
    He's a cutie..Good job on him..rec'd
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited October 2011
    Adorable.
  • Options
    Bethany1892Bethany1892 Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Omg its so cute!! <3 could you please, pretty please make a teacup pomeranian!?!?!?!?! Please :shock: I would be so grateful :)
  • Options
    Shanna1986Shanna1986 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I don't know if anyone will see this, but... how do you get the dog in the game as a puppy? I just downloaded the file and in CAS you can only have him/her as an adult.
  • Options
    CHEESEMONKEYSROOLCHEESEMONKEYSROOL Posts: 462 Member
    edited February 2012
    Aww that's adorable! That makes me want Sims Pets even more!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Shanna1986 wrote:
    I don't know if anyone will see this, but... how do you get the dog in the game as a puppy? I just downloaded the file and in CAS you can only have him/her as an adult.
    That's odd, becuase he was made and uploaded as a puppy so I don't know why that would happen. You need to have "All Species" selected when finding him in the pre-made sims bin. If you select "Dogs" it won't show any puppies because it will only show adults and elders.
  • Options
    angeldollxxangeldollxx Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2012
    i need himmmm
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I am very disappointed about something that has happened on the Exchange involving my Chihuahua. A user, "ninaguiking", has uploaded my Chihuahua as their own, only changing the base color to black, while leaving all of the other layers in tact as well as no changes made to the body. I sent a comment to them which is standard protocol when finding stolen creations to express the concern and discuss how the problem could be fixed. However, this user has since deleted their comment module on their page so no one can see my comment, and no one else can send them any messages. Worst part is my Chihuahua is still up in their studio. The two other horses of mine that they uploaded to their studio have since been removed, however not the Chihuahua. I asked her to send me a comment on my page, but I have been ignored. I'm disappointed this has happened, usually issues with stolen creations are fixed quickly and respectfully, but this doesn't appear to be one of those cases. I feel disrespected by this. It was kindof a slap in the face

My original comment:
    Stolen.jpg
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited February 2012
    Oh LittleV I'm so sorry! :( Hopefully that gets corrected... I can't believe people keep doing that to you! They are obviously jealous of your talent. This is why if I use someone else's dog or horse for a breeding I will wear their eyes out with created by so-and-so a million times over. It's only right to give the creator credit for the time and effort they put into their creations!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It's just very disappointing when you are completely ignored, because stealing someone's work doesn't go unnoticed. I always give people the benefit of the doubt that it was either accidental or they forgot to give credit, and many times that's exactly the case. People are very willing to fix the issue and are very respectful and didn't mean to take credit for someone else's work and time. I will still wait for a response from this person though in hopes that it is fixed. Removing my other two creations from their studio was a good step, but what was keeping them from removing the third and most obvious one? That's what I wonder.
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited February 2012
    That I'm not sure.... but I wouldn't wait to long before reporting. Especially since she's obviously blatantly ignoring you over it. :/

By the way, just wanted to say, your wolf sired 2 BEAUTIFUL pups recently. He's siring another litter now. He throws some awesome genes for my babies! :D