Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FREE items from "The Sims 3 Store" (24th July, 2014)

Comments

• Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited October 2011

Another BIG THANK YOU. I too found an item I did not have and instructions for the JCP were definately helpful.
  • Options
    ChanC97ChanC97 Posts: 324 Member
    edited October 2011
    I keep getting service unavailable for the sim social one too. Somehow that doesn't surprise me- considering all the problems the store had been having lately. :P
  • Options
    mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited October 2011
    Wow! This is amazing. Everything looks very nice and neat and organized. I especially like that you have clickable pictures. Thanks so much for this!
  • Options
    IamSparticus81IamSparticus81 Posts: 88
    edited October 2011
    Hey. I didn't see the ford focus on your list.

http://store.thesims3.com/focus

Your post looks awsome. Thanks for doing this.

• Options
    wideawakeinazwideawakeinaz Posts: 115 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for this list! Truly appreciate it!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited October 2011

^^^They're riight!^^^

Also I was going to ask if there is a way to include like simpoint bundle items? I know I don't have Many of those but I do have a couple of the 20sp bundle freebies for example... I don't figure they're attainable like thaat anyway, just a thought. :D
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited October 2011
    thx! I see alot of simmers with JCP clothes from the store that are in that set in their wishlists! :)

Sadly, even if you already have free set, individual items are not marked as already owned :roll: Hope everyone sees that it is for free :mrgreen:
    hpsimgirl wrote:
    Thank you so much for this info! I thought I had all of the freebies but had missed something. Thanks again!

You're surely welcome :mrgreen: I'm glad you found something new here :mrgreen:
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Another BIG THANK YOU. I too found an item I did not have and instructions for the JCP were definately helpful.

You're welcome too :mrgreen: I had some problems with that set too, so I'm glad that my tiny tutorial was helpful :mrgreen:
    ChanC97 wrote:
    I keep getting service unavailable for the sim social one too. Somehow that doesn't surprise me- considering all the problems the store had been having lately. :P

Thanks for letting me know this, ChanC97 :mrgreen: I just moved it to NO MORE AVAILABLE category :roll: I wish it will be fixed as soon as possible :roll:
    mdmwhite wrote:
    Wow! This is amazing. Everything looks very nice and neat and organized. I especially like that you have clickable pictures. Thanks so much for this!

Thank you very much for your opinion :mrgreen: I like the way it's right now too :mrgreen: It's easier to navigate and easier to find out which item you have / don't have :mrgreen:

Oh my! It's my mistake :oops: Thank you very much for sharing this link with us :mrgreen: I just updated that post of the freebies :mrgreen:

I'm happy that you like it :mrgreen: Welcome :mrgreen:
    Thanks for this list! Truly appreciate it!

You're welcome :mrgreen:
    Daelia wrote:
    Also I was going to ask if there is a way to include like simpoint bundle items? I know I don't have Many of those but I do have a couple of the 20sp bundle freebies for example... I don't figure they're attainable like thaat anyway, just a thought. :D

Sorry, but it's impossible to get SimPoints bundle bonuses for free or even to buy :( I wish we could, but we don't :(
  • Options
    AileriAileri Posts: 9 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for opening this thread. There were a lot of stuff I hadn't found yet, I guess :)
  • Options
    DaletheSimDaletheSim Posts: 430 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks a ton. I had most of the holiday stuff but not all it turns out and I didn't realize I hadn't registered all my EX packs. Great job!
  • Options
    tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks so much. I hadn't seen the couch with the paw print. Great job organizing everything, so I'm taking you back up front for the newbies All they have to do for most of them is click the pictures and the rest have great directions :D
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • Options
    may_nilanmay_nilan Posts: 950 New Member
    edited November 2011
    This is such a good idea for a thread! Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    desslokdesslok Posts: 22
    edited November 2011
    Hey, just a thought for freebies - perhaps a section of "Pester your friends on facebook with memories and unlock items" section? I only just learned about that ability myself, and having an external reminder might have been handy.

(As it is, I still need to facebook more memories - I've got one or two left to go).
  • Options
    springacresspringacres Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2011
    *bookmarks* Thanks!
  • Options
    Elfen3WarriorElfen3Warrior Posts: 718 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for redoing this! :lol: It's very easy to read.

I've bookmarked it!
  • Options
    JustStoppingByJustStoppingBy Posts: 1,387
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you so much for this thread. It's like Christmas in November! I had no idea I had missed so much.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    List has been updated on 7th November, 2011!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Aileri wrote:
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for opening this thread. There were a lot of stuff I hadn't found yet, I guess :)

Hi,

You're surely welcome. I'm glad that you find this thread quite useful :mrgreen: Enjoy your new stuff :mrgreen:
    DaletheSim wrote:
    Thanks a ton. I had most of the holiday stuff but not all it turns out and I didn't realize I hadn't registered all my EX packs. Great job!

You're welcome :mrgreen: Yeah... Those registration rewards are quite tricky, especially, for newbies :roll:
    tinkknitz wrote:
    Thanks so much. I hadn't seen the couch with the paw print. Great job organizing everything, so I'm taking you back up front for the newbies All they have to do for most of them is click the pictures and the rest have great directions :D

I'm glad that you found something new :mrgreen: And I'm even happier because you find this thread easy to navigate :mrgreen: GREAT!!! :mrgreen:
    may_nilan wrote:
    This is such a good idea for a thread! Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this. :mrgreen:

No worries about that :mrgreen: It's just a re-created thread, so I didn't put a lot of work :oops: :mrgreen:
    desslok wrote:
    Hey, just a thought for freebies - perhaps a section of "Pester your friends on facebook with memories and unlock items" section? I only just learned about that ability myself, and having an external reminder might have been handy.

(As it is, I still need to facebook more memories - I've got one or two left to go).

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, I already thought about creating a list for this kind of stuff, but I need some time to make it :mrgreen:
    *bookmarks* Thanks!

Welcome! Thanks for bookmarking :)
    Thanks for redoing this! :lol: It's very easy to read.

I've bookmarked it!

No worries about that, thanks for bookmarking it and have some fun with freebies which you didn't find before :mrgreen: Oh! It seems that you didn't find anything new here yet :cry: Maby next time :lol:

Thanks for letting me know. First two posts have been updated :mrgreen:
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    Thank you so much for this thread. It's like Christmas in November! I had no idea I had missed so much.

You're welcome :mrgreen: It seems that this year you'll have Christmas not once, but twice :mrgreen: You're lucky :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited November 2011
    desslok wrote:

Just thought I'd point out that you do not need to share the memories on facebook. Just uploading them to your account on thesims3.com is enough.
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited November 2011
    Pegases, Thank-you for this thread, it is extremely helpful.
    I have it bookmarked and have sent a couple of other simmers the link.

~happy simming~
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Aunza wrote:
    Pegases, Thank-you for this thread, it is extremely helpful.
    I have it bookmarked and have sent a couple of other simmers the link.

~happy simming~

You're surely welcome. I'm glad you find it helpful and thanks for such a generous gift. I really appreciate it.

It's great to know that you not only bookmarked it by yourself, but also sent the link to it for a couple of your friends.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Howdy partners :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited November 2011
    :shock: 8) Whoa thanks for updating my dear Peg, I had Storix's thread bkmk'd and saw it hadn't been updated at all :( Gosh I miss him around here, but good to know you have his back ....huggies :wink:
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    You're welcome.

Oh! Don't worry about him. I guess that he's still somewhere here ;)
  • Options
    welshieroxwelshierox Posts: 110 New Member
    edited November 2011
    :shock: WOW! This is the best post I've ever seen! Thank you!!!

I had most of this stuff but some of I never would have known existed if it wasn't for you. You are now officially my favorite person ever. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top