Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted Valley II =]

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2014
    That is also where mine was as well, PrfctAngl673 .

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• susols91susols91 Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2014
    Is there a build version of this world available? I really love your worlds, and LOVE to be able to build them up for myself...
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi :D

I'm so sorry, susois, there isn't one.
    I'm glad you like them. It's always great to hear/read! :mrgreen:
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yahoo ROFLOL :D Kiana is insane again. :D :thumbup: Thank you Rflong for using my sim. I love all the characters you have placed in HVII. It is appropriatly grim and lovely at the same time. Great job. thank you for all your hard work.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited February 2014
    I played in here for a little last night. I hadn't played this newer version before, but I downloaded and installed in, for a change of pace from a struggling castaway sim.
    It's really lovely! I adore the fog.
    I gave Pary a bit of a makeover, because I just love the wooly Llama pattern, and smooshed her hair into a ponytail, and sent her to the festival.

After participating in a hot dog eating contest, and despite feeling sick, she went straight to eating a snow cone. Then, she had another...

p_scone1_zps74dd69bb.jpg

Luckily she dropped it, because she had to run to the bathroom a minute or two after that. Serves her right for being greedy.

p_scone2_zps879a31b1.jpg

She's also very unreliable with magic. I love her as a witch but she's a danger to sim-society. She keeps wanting to toadify people, and ice or fire blast them. She's a menace.
    I really enjoyed my game last night!
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    edited February 2014
    Hi :mrgreen:

@Rukaya; I'm so glad you're happy with your Sim and the world. Got to have a bunch of insane Sims running around. -Thanks so much! :hugz:

@Pary; She look pretty! I never saw that pattern, it's great. :D
    Oh, Good! I saw she wanted to do lots of spells and hope she does them and causes lots of havoc. :lol:
    Thanks for the pictures!
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's a custom pattern, from Simlicious. You can get them HERE if you want it. They have tons of terrific patterns, most of them recolourable too.

:D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited February 2014
    Great pics Pary. The new graphics are nice, much better than your old one. :D
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rflong, am I missing something about the Sleepy Motel lot? Is it just supposed to be a place where Sims can randomly crash? :?:
    edited February 2014
    Mr_Deacon wrote:
    Rflong, am I missing something about the Sleepy Motel lot? Is it just supposed to be a place where Sims can randomly crash? :?:

Hi, Mr_Deacon :D

Missing something? It's a fun, rundown motel where Sims can crash after having a meal at a greasy diner with many story possibilities!... It's from the original HV and I liked it. It's not a Resort or an apartment. I guess you didn't miss anything. :(

@Pary- Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it. :D

@Hi, DM :D
    edited February 2014
    Thanks, Rflong!

I like the motel, too...I was just afraid I was missing something that may have been dependent on an EP that I don't own. 8)

In my game, lots of townfolk explore and use the facilities at the motel. It's a popular place!

edited February 2014
    Oh, okay- I didn't want to say it was just a diner. :lol:
    edited February 2014
    It's all good, Rflong...like all your worlds, Haunted Valley II is a lot of fun and I've really been enjoying exploring.

One change I did make, however, was to renovate your "Opening Soon" lot into a sorta creepy consignment store I named "Needful Thingys"! :twisted:
    edited February 2014
    Now that's a Great name for a Store in this world. :lol:
  • AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you so much for creating this beautiful world! I just downloaded the final version and recc'd it, and I'm really looking forward to playing it again! I'm also going to download and try your Beach City world, even though I don't have all of the required stuff packs or store content, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to play it because that world looks absolutely amazing, too! :D
  • Kbutterc20939Kbutterc20939 Posts: 29
    edited May 2014
    Was so glad to find this world! I had looked everywhere for the original Haunted Valley but couldn't find it, and then I stumble across version 2 :) Your worlds are fantastic. I played Haunted Valley all the time before I had to redownload all my sims games (corrupt cc or something messed up my game). Thank You so much for all the work you do.
    edited May 2014
    Hi, Kbutterc :D

Awesome! So glad you still like it enough to search for it. That's a nice complement. :mrgreen:

If you want the old one it's here- http://www.mediafire.com/download/bclum32dnck5315/Haunted+Valley.Sims3Pack

Fixed bridge, too. :D

@AmbsSim - I hope you liked playing it. :mrgreen:
  • DraxikDraxik Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    Hmm... I seem to have trouble loading this world. It's not freezing my game or anything, it just gets maybe 5-6 pixles away from completion, then it stops loading. The game doesn't crash or anything like that, just doesn't load any farther.

Any idea how to fix this? I downloaded all of the items I didn't have for this already (that were listed), so that's not it, so I'm a bit stumped. Game is up to date on everything, but I don't own all expansions. Are there any others used for the creation of this town other than the one listed (sims 3?) Or maybe some other download I need to install?

Hope to get this working, this world looks amazing, and just the type of place I'm looking to play in.
  • jennym135jennym135 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Has anyone else had problems with this world? I think it might be a bit corrupted. I load it and it gets to the very end and then stops.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2014
    Are you missing an ep? That is what a game does if you are missing one. I play this world a lot and never have any issues with it. It is my go to Supernatural world.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited July 2014
    :D I've not had a moments trouble with the world. The first one too.
    It's my 'go to' world for playing with horses.
    Smooth as silk, no lag, flawless and fun.
    Beautiful and full of atmosphere, great for riding around on a horse, or jogging.
    I love the bridge.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    Haunted Valley is gorgeous Rflong7 :D
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    Hi :mrgreen:

Yay! Thanks so much for helping everyone and I'm So glad it's not the world. :D
    What? Is it that time of year... well, WoooOOoo :cookie:
  • DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    What? Is it that time of year... well, WoooOOoo :cookie:

Why am I Just finding this?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top