The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mypage rearrange... can u help me?

I wanted to move around the boxes on my mypage such as friends blog comments and etc. Its not letting me.... aren't you supposed to just click and drag them?

am i doing it wrong or is it a glitch thats not letting me do it? :shock:

Comments

• KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited October 2011
    bump
  • dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    edited October 2011
    Lately, the only way I can move things on my page is to use Google Chrome. It doesn't work for me in IE anymore.
    2rxu2ph.png
    edited October 2011
    dark5id3 wrote:
    Lately, the only way I can move things on my page is to use Google Chrome. It doesn't work for me in IE anymore.
    thanks for that i guess ill go on my chrome browser then and lol
    ur siggy made me think there was an actuall bug on my screen... and i like your location too lol
    edited October 2011
    dark5id3 wrote:
    ur siggy made me think there was an actuall bug on my screen... and i like your location too lol
    edited October 2011
    dark5id3 wrote:
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited October 2011
    I use IE and am not willing to change my browser. I can't drag and drop anything on here. Not mysimpage modules, my wishlist, or stickers on mysimpage. I didn't realize it was the browser though. They need to Fix it!

For a short time I was able to drag and drop by clicking the item in quick succession. But now it won't let me.