Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship glitch or just confused?!?

In Create a pet, I thought that having the relationship set to house mates would mean that the pets wouldn't be related?

Yet when I go into the game, the two cats that were just house mates are now litter mates. Now am I just clicking the wrong option or do I have some sort of glitch?? Or am I understanding this wrongly?? :?

Comments

• MariraeMarirae Posts: 131
    edited October 2011
    The same thing happened to me, except it was a horse, dog and cat that were litter mates :?: Mine weren't actually linked to each other in a family sort of way, so I assume the "litter mates" part is just a we grew up together sort of thing.
  • NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited October 2011
    Seems like any option other than already assigning them mates results in them being 'Litter Mates'

Does anyone know if this relationship would stop two cats from breeding? I wanted them to become friends and fall in love themselves instead of being forced by me!! lol

• NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited October 2011
    Bump before bed!
  • JuniorS89JuniorS89 Posts: 120
    edited February 2012
    I am having a pretty interesting problem trying to get two neighboring pets to mate. I own the male and my neighbors' own the female. I have been able to get the "nuzzle" option, but I cannot seem to get the "try for puppies/kittens" option. Can someone please explain to me how to do this? I already own all the objects required for it according to the tutorial. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, if anything? I would like these two pets to mate soon as they're getting old, fast. :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: