Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you EA

Thank you EA for releasing an expansion pack with no major glitches at the beginning! Finally things are working out! :D

Comments

• Bottar1Bottar1 Posts: 20
    edited October 2011
    Yes and in my opinion its the first expansion which really has alot of content and moneys worth and for once MORE additions than the previous games

e.g sims 2 nightlife probably had more than sims 3 late night but the sims 3 pets has way more than sims 1 or 2 had.

I think they need to continue down the road of making really QUALITY expansions like this, with lots of gameplay additions and such to win the fans even more.
  • xSim_SuperStarxxSim_SuperStarx Posts: 297 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Glad to see some positive comments! :lol: I hope you really enjoy it :-)
  • generaletriusgeneraletrius Posts: 115
    edited October 2011
    boguczed1 wrote:
    Thank you EA for releasing an expansion pack with no major glitches at the beginning! Finally things are working out! :D

Yeah, well instead the EP giving glitches it's the patch. Things just got switched up. :wink:

I personally don't have pets yet, the free SP with a preorder wasn't worth having to use Origin, but I agree with people that this has the most amount of content for a TS3 expansion so far. Let's hope they stick to it. WA was just weird for a game like The Sims, AMB was a step in right direction, LN was pretty good but it felt 2/3 finished and needed mods for some stuff, GEN was a sort of grab bag that enhanced the base game. Pets, well, is great!
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited October 2011
    I add my voice to this one! I know there are Simmers having problems and that does suck. But, for me this EP has been smooth sailing and OMG the puppy my Sim adopted is so freakin' cute!!! Thanks EA for doing a good job with an expansion pack I've really been looking forward to!
  • MsMidolUSAMsMidolUSA Posts: 328 Member
    edited October 2011
    I really want this EP and after hearing all the positive things about it next payday I may have to go and buy a copy for me and one for my daughter. Thanks for the heads up everyone on it being a great game. Dang I want a puppy so bad now.
  • HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited October 2011
    So far(knocks on wood!)This EP has been fairly bug free for me, Generations was barely playable on my end, but this has been, well, nice! :mrgreen:
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2011
    Ya'll haven't been to the pets forum have you? :lol: I'm glad that you're enjoying your game though. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited October 2011
    LOL! Likely! Or perhaps things will break for me in a few days!