Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wont install Limited Edition Bonus Store

Comments

• Options
    ArielPreizArielPreiz Posts: 473 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine was 10.00 Less then the standard edition
    Origin ID: EsmeGraham
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited October 2011
    I see it too. Well im installing the game so ill do that later
  • Options
    SabrinashearSabrinashear Posts: 26
    edited October 2011
    ArielPreiz wrote:
    Mine was 10.00 Less then the standard edition
    Did you buy it from origin? I got mine at gamestop.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited October 2011
    XD I got an email saying my Bonus Pet Shop was available...but..LMBO..It is still saying unreleashed in my games. This is the last time I order DD from EA/Origins. I could of just went across the street and purchased the game three hours ago..
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    got mine at EB Games wich is Gamestop itself as well

End of chat
    Laura Westwood:
    this has nothing to do with running my game it has to do with the Store
    Arun: Could you please provide me serial key of the game,
    Laura Westwood: and the Limitied Edition Pet Store for TS3 Pets, the game itself or for the pet store?
    Arun: Could you please provide me serial key of the game,
    Laura Westwood: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
    Arun: Thank you for providing me the information. Please stay online while I look into your issue.
    Arun: I am really sorry but at the moment our database is going to check your online pass code and we are not able to access it.
    Arun: Due to this I won’t be able to check your account information and assist you with this issue.
    Laura Westwood: the online one i entered was diffrent
    Arun: This update would however take around 3-4 more hours. I would request you to please wait for some time and then contact us again
    Laura Westwood: ok
    Arun: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Laura Westwood:
    Nope
    Arun: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts support today.

Have a great day!
  • Options
    susan51276susan51276 Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    Well I see I'm not the only one having problems.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    What i get it should be another 3-4 more hours yet so, going to be back in awhile but going leave this up :)
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited October 2011
    When you registered your game did you use the code on the install guide or the code on the red card . that says your supposed to enter it at the petsredeem page which has nowhere for you to enter the code.
  • Options
    pandaprincess89pandaprincess89 Posts: 73 New Member
    edited October 2011
    My Purchase History isn't even showing the Atomic set...I registered my game on the site, so I'm not sure why it's not showing up. Neither is the store =/

Edit: Store is showing up, but Atomic set isn't. Oh well, I didn't really care that much about it, anyway.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    When you registered your game did you use the code on the install guide or the code on the red card . that says your supposed to enter it at the petsredeem page which has nowhere for you to enter the code.

Yeah I did all that lol
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ArielPreiz wrote:

Yeah I did all that lol

I used the code on the install guide, but now im starting to think we were supposed to use the one on the red card. so im trying to find out if anybody used the code on the red card.
  • Options
    PrincessPoohBearPrincessPoohBear Posts: 239
    edited October 2011
    Hey you all are lucky ! This site won't even let me register my game ! I keep getting the "oops ! Unable to process your request" page. Its been like that for a few days now.. :(
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited October 2011
    My Purchase History isn't even showing the Atomic set...I registered my game on the site, so I'm not sure why it's not showing up. Neither is the store =/

Edit: Store is showing up, but Atomic set isn't. Oh well, I didn't really care that much about it, anyway.

for the atomic set, once you've registered your actual game on the Sims 3 site, go to the store, it's under sets, then holidays and gifts, registration rewards. Mine didn't show up in the purchased section until I downloaded it from there.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    TempestianTempestian Posts: 50
    edited October 2011
    I think the reason why you guys can't download or redeem your code yet is because until the games completely released it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us who are waiting patiently for ours to be available to download our games, I dunno but if it were you wouldn't you be miffed that everyone else got theirs before you including the limited edition stuff? Or would you feel better about having to wait if everyone else had to wait for something too? Thats how I'd do it if i released a game I'd make atleast something fair for everyone else where everyone had to wait for something. Why don't you ask thesims3.com team instead of origin or EA? They are quicker to help you and more willing to help too from what I understand. :)
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited October 2011
    Registered game.
    Limited Edition pet store is in my purchase history.
    Error messaged every time I try and DL it.

*head/desk* Why do I get my hopes up again? EA you're so cruel how dare you dangle it in front of me even after I paid a crapload for this game!!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yes, everyone is having the same thing for Pet Store/Shop too. Maybe they all will be fixed later today or so. I would like those free items and Pet Store/Shop as I am getting Limited one.
  • Options
    tippetmasstertippetmasster Posts: 43
    edited October 2011
    peoinee wrote:
    I have it installed and registered and it is giving me the same error as well. This really upsets me cause those of us that pre-ordered actually paid more for the limited edition content. If I paid for it I should be able to have it. It should not have been a store thing to begin with. They should have included it with the limited edition games on the disk. I am so sick the of the bs that EA puts me through.... I have spent well over a grand on this game in the last 2-3 years. They should have a VIP listing for those of us that pre-order and buy once a month from the store.

no we didnt pay more for LE we just paid early regular pets game is the exact same price as LE

Actually yes I did. I paid 5 dollars more than the standard game. Don't tell me I don't know what I paid for. That is just rude.

LOL I got the limited edition for the same price as the standard, you were ripped off...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Tempestian wrote:
    I think the reason why you guys can't download or redeem your code yet is because until the games completely released it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us who are waiting patiently for ours to be available to download our games, I dunno but if it were you wouldn't you be miffed that everyone else got theirs before you including the limited edition stuff? Or would you feel better about having to wait if everyone else had to wait for something too? Thats how I'd do it if i released a game I'd make atleast something fair for everyone else where everyone had to wait for something. Why don't you ask thesims3.com team instead of origin or EA? They are quicker to help you and more willing to help too from what I understand. :)

So we should have to wait till thursday, since some parts of the world are not getting it till then.
  • Options
    RickychengRickycheng Posts: 609 Member
    edited October 2011
    Tempestian wrote:
    They did let me download yesterday, but seems they took it out when I wake up on today morning.(12 hours before)
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    edited October 2011
    The stores were able to sale the game at midnight because of the Midnight release of Batman. EA has not offically released the content that is limited until the open of buiness today. That would be 9-10 am PST.. If the game is not showing as downloadable in Qrigins yet, that is why.

Be happy you are able to have the early and get a few hours of play before the rest of us. :D
  • Options
    RickychengRickycheng Posts: 609 Member
    edited October 2011
    Annadenise wrote:
    The stores were able to sale the game at midnight because of the Midnight release of Batman. EA has not offically released the content that is limited until the open of buiness today. That would be 9-10 am PST.. If the game is not showing as downloadable in Qrigins yet, that is why.

Be happy you are able to have the early and get a few hours of play before the rest of us. :D
    I think they will put it back soon..

P.S I got the pet shop to my game 16 hours before.After I wake up on early today,I want to download it again because I deleted it by accident after I put back my mod/CC to the game.I got the error as mention above too. So I think I have got it too early :oops:
  • Options
    7Deadly5ins7Deadly5ins Posts: 524 Member
    edited October 2011
    Annadenise wrote:

It realeased four hours ago on Origin
  • Options
    GommeIncGommeInc Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited October 2011
    Actually yes I did. I paid 5 dollars more than the standard game. Don't tell me I don't know what I paid for. That is just rude.
    No need to snap. Next time, remember to shop around when you buy it to get cheaper. People who preorder it or get the Limited Edition deserve no more rights than those who pop in store at random to get it. Just blame EA for being slow off the mark again.

Personally I feel sorry for the people they've hired to be in charge of the chat rooms, they're in a dead end job where creativity and personality are unwanted. I don't even know why they have the chat system when they clearly know no more than any Tom, **** and Harry on the forums. If you want help in future, ask on the forums or wait for the problem to naturally resolve itself, because help doesn't exist here.
  • Options
    itsjustin930itsjustin930 Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    I cant even get to the purchase history!!
  • Options
    inky4inky4 Posts: 96 Member
    edited October 2011
    Its 11:15 am now for me and still cant download the content.

When is the game supposed to be " officially released " today?