Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The codes got switched around! (An edit for pets Plus people)

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited October 2011
    HEY OP!

Add this: that for people with pets plus to put in BOTH codes on the forums, or rather all 3-since the incorrect pets one gives you 1,000 more points.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I just got the Pets Plus game. I don't have Sims 3 at all yet. None of my 3 codes work, I couldn't get the base game to install :(
  • Options
    awebbie31awebbie31 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Just bought Sims 3 plus pets, brand new from best buy. None of the codes work to install Sims 3. I tried everything, please help.
  • Options
    slomo1234568slomo1234568 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    None of my codes work, either! Someone, please help!
  • Options
    Totoio1Totoio1 Posts: 7
    edited February 2012
    my code is not working either :(. i am messsed up on 1 number/letter i think its an 8 but im not sure and also there are some letters that might be a z or an s, it looks like a backward z.HELP
  • Options
    Totoio1Totoio1 Posts: 7
    edited February 2012
    its just sime 3 not an expansion
  • Options
    karah88karah88 Posts: 2
    edited March 2012
    I didnt get a red paper in my copy, the only red flyer is about the additional content (atomic age themed pet items) what can i do? :( im getting really frustrated and annoyed i cant register my game and get my petshop :/

PS: idk if it matters but i got the sims3/sims pets combo at wal mart, is that mabe why i dont have the red insert and if so how can i get a working code? :(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KimslYKimslY Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    This is easily fixed. When I called for support she told me to use the Exclusive limited Edition Content code in the box for the Pet shop venue! It worked for me!