Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twin Foals?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    betta1212betta1212 Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    smjjames wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they can't and twin horse foals are very rare in real life (not exactly sure why, something about the mother not being able to support both properly maybe?), so it'll be only one foal at a time.

It's actually only a little less common than in humans, but usually they're papers do not show the twins because most of the time only one survives birth if any.
  • Options
    betta1212betta1212 Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    niokapayne wrote:
    You can always cheat and use NRAAS master controller

If you happen to have it.. Nraas > Master Controller > Intermediate (pretty sure, anyway) > Instant Baby > Home Lot (If you own the sire.. You can have two mares spawn a baby this way too) *If you don't own the sire, you can scroll down the list and there should be "Species" I believe? And you can find the available horse you want that way

There's also a Pollinate option somewhere, and I've accidently pollinated a stud >_< so.. we'll see what happens there.

Instant baby has no Gestation period, it just spawns the foal. And it'll ask you how many foals to have, I've only gone up to 3 at a time (Using it so I can have Pick of the Litter, really xD) and you can pick the genders - all fillies/females, colts/males, or let the game choose.

I pollinated my stud too XD but I selected pregnancy and ended it as fast as I could, sadly I have forgotten to to that with my elder male dog...
  • Options
    Soph_the_unicornSoph_the_unicorn Posts: 5 New Member
    yes its possible. it happened to me. First i bred a unicorn and normal horse together. then when i got rthe notification to tell my my mare was pregnant, i switched to the unicorn and blessed the mare. then i switched households and watched the horses. it turned out i got TRIPLETS ripley, cookie and luna. So i switched back to my normal household, and here the 'glitch' part, my horse was still pregnant. They didnt breeed or ANYTHING! so they turned out having 4 foals, wihitch im not happy about. none of the foals are unicorns either...
  • Options
    unicorngirl95unicorngirl95 Posts: 1 New Member
    hey i was looking around town till i found two baby horses they were the same color age and were named different but the last name was the same i found their mother and she had the same last name and looked like them so hopefully i can have twins
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Good point to make fellow Simmers, but lets not dig up threads that date back to 2011 shall we? I'm sure that others may find this thread of interest but there is a reason that that last post was made in January. Let 'dead' threads lie my friends, let 'dead' threads lie.
  • Options
    unicorngirl95unicorngirl95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Well I actually found it this year cause I started playing in July 21 2016 so it's possible to have twins
  • Options
    bellablaze34bellablaze34 Posts: 1 New Member
    my unicorn is going to foul soon and she is thinking about twins does this mean any thing....... tell me if it does :)
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    This thread has been necrod now a few times so I am going to close it :smile:

Thanks,
    -Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top