Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aussie simmers

I went into the GAME shop and she said that they will be selling it on the 18th :)

Comments

• Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited October 2011
    WOW that will be cool, just be careful as they can get into trouble for selling it then, not that it would stop me from buying it, but if they do sell it to you can you let us know so we can also get it early.

need proof of Purchase though. Hope you would be ok with that, u can hide the personal info
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited October 2011
    jacqpinks wrote:
    WOW that will be cool, just be careful as they can get into trouble for selling it then, not that it would stop me from buying it, but if they do sell it to you can you let us know so we can also get it early.

need proof of Purchase though. Hope you would be ok with that, u can hide the personal info
    I don't get why the proof of purchase thing...when all one would have to do is register it on site. That is proof right there.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    tippetmasstertippetmasster Posts: 43
    edited October 2011
    jacqpinks wrote:

What is with you and the proof of purchase thing?
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited October 2011
    Congrats! :) I think it's a bit rubbish that other countries have to wait longer than the US and Canada.
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited October 2011
    Honestly all a proof of purchase could possibly accomplish is to get that store in trouble with EA and ensure they never sell them early again...so it kind of shoots everyone who benefits in the foot.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    onthewallabyonthewallaby Posts: 227 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Miax0 wrote:
    Congrats! :) I think it's a bit rubbish that other countries have to wait longer than the US and Canada.

I know, i really hate it. There should just be the one release date when everyone gets it.

I dont even know if theres a Game shop around where i am. besides, i already pre-ordered from EB games. i wish they didnt have that non scannable thing now, so shops can relese it early. :P
  • Options
    AliBoBali90AliBoBali90 Posts: 419 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I think its rediculous also. Granted I live in the US but I don't think it's right.
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 - Hello, :) which store did you go too?? i have tried everywhere and had so much drama as im sure you've seen?? gah i hope all goes well :)
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hope they are able to scan it, as others (who were told a certain store were going to sell it early) have told us that the store wasn't able to scan the game and make a sale. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    yer, it wouldn't scan yesterday...
    i hope it does on Tuesday, i have that day off so i may go and see if i have any luck... just let me know which store told you that :)
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited October 2011
    yer, it wouldn't scan yesterday...
    i hope it does on Tuesday, i have that day off so i may go and see if i have any luck... just let me know which store told you that :)

Yeah, it's always good to try, you might get lucky. :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    if us Aussie's do get it on Tuesday, means we would get it before everyone else.... 8)
  • Options
    onthewallabyonthewallaby Posts: 227 New Member
    edited October 2011
    i just hope we all get it at around the same time, only aussie a bit before other countries :P although that probably wouldnt happen.

wow, i just had a look at some of the game guide from simsvip.com.
    i only read what was safe (i like surprises) which was barley any :P i just scanned through most of it.
  • Options
    Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 - Hello, :) which store did you go too?? i have tried everywhere and had so much drama as im sure you've seen?? gah i hope all goes well :)

Just Gametraders in Chadstone shopping centre. The angry emo looking girl served me haha. Yeah I saw the drama you were faced with earlier
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 wrote:

Just Gametraders in Chadstone shopping centre. The angry emo looking girl served me haha. Yeah I saw the drama you were faced with earlier

hahaha i know who your talking about!!!
    but yer i'm so over the Drama, oh well ill make a day of it, go into Chadstone on my day off and do some shopping... :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 wrote:

but yer i'm so over the Drama, oh well ill make a day of it, go into Chadstone on my day off and do some shopping... :)

Ooh come say hi :P
  • Options
    hailzbabe5hailzbabe5 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hay Rhian, is there any reference online of the actual date being the 18th?
    I hope this one is true!! 0.o!!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 wrote:
    Rhian2005 wrote:

Ooh come say hi :P

i will do that :) haha

are you going to buy Pets that day from there??
    i'm thinking i will if they have it lol
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    hailzbabe5 wrote:

i had a look on the game traders website they dont have pets listed yet, so i guess its worth a shot!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    hailzbabe5 wrote:
    Nah I just walked past and asked. It might not be true but I will find out on the day
  • Options
    hailzbabe5hailzbabe5 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited October 2011
    hailzbabe5 wrote:

i had a look on the game traders website they dont have pets listed yet, so i guess its worth a shot!

Ah! lol, I was looking too! Even JB has no release date too... Maybe they are the better options to an earler release :D hehe.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Rhian2005 wrote:
    hailzbabe5 wrote:
    Nah I just walked past and asked. It might not be true but I will find out on the day

that's what happened when Late Night came out, it came out on the Tuesday instead :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    We will have to see
  • Options
    dominoharveydominoharvey Posts: 104 Member
    edited October 2011
    Oh jealous. I pre-ordered from EB games in Parramatta :( i asked them and they told me the 20th :/ so did game when i ask. i should so be living near chadstone haha
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Oh jealous. I pre-ordered from EB games in Parramatta :( i asked them and they told me the 20th :/ so did game when i ask. i should so be living near chadstone haha

Is Parramatta in NSW?