Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wont let me into my account to get to my purchase history?

I click my account, it brings up the log in box. I log in and it takes me to the store. I have tried several times now to get to my purchase history.
I tried to go through the store to start downloading but since items have become unavailable for purchase there is no download link.

Comments

• Rachel580Rachel580 Posts: 133 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know what's going on?
  • radiantred0487radiantred0487 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I had the same problem. I wanted to redownload all the stuff I had bought because I did a clean reinstall of my game. I actually went into the game and did the store button and could go into the purchase history there. I redownloaded all of my stuff in game. I hope this helps . I know how frustrating it can be trying to deal with glitchy stuff.
  • lowercase16lowercase16 Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    I'm having the same problem.

Just bought a new laptop (almost) exclusively to play The Sims 3 on the go, and now the store won't let me view my purchased items for easy downloading.

Has anyone gotten around this?
    edited October 2011
    I had the same problem. I wanted to redownload all the stuff I had bought because I did a clean reinstall of my game. I actually went into the game and did the store button and could go into the purchase history there. I redownloaded all of my stuff in game. I hope this helps . I know how frustrating it can be trying to deal with glitchy stuff.

Thanks, Red. I'll give that a shot.
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, that worked. Not a fix, but a great work-around. Thanks again.

Does anybody know if there's a way to do the same for Exchange items previously downloaded?